Vimala or Agar

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
MalaBeads

Vimala or Agar

Post by MalaBeads »

What is the best way of obtaining some vimala or agar? There are no Tibetan doctors in my area.

Being conditioned by the western medical system, I have an assumption that a doctor would want to see me before prescribing but that may not be the case. I know some Tibetan herbs may be obtained via mail. If so, how and where would I send for them? What's the best way of going about this?
I am well aware of my idiocy. I am also very aware that you too are an idiot. Therein lies our mutuality.
Silent Bob

Re: Vimala or Agar

Post by Silent Bob »

MalaBeads wrote:What is the best way of obtaining some vimala or agar? There are no Tibetan doctors in my area.

Being conditioned by the western medical system, I have an assumption that a doctor would want to see me before prescribing but that may not be the case. I know some Tibetan herbs may be obtained via mail. If so, how and where would I send for them? What's the best way of going about this?
I'll vouch for this supplier: http:/www.siddhienergetics.com/products/agar-35 . They are fast and reliable.

Chris
"All the sublime teachings, so profound--to throw away one and then grab yet another will not bear even a single fruit. Persevere, therefore, in simply one."
--Dudjom Rinpoche, "Nectar for the Hearts of Fortunate Disciples. Song No. 8"
MalaBeads

Post by MalaBeads »

Thanks Chris.

I just looked at the website and will contact them.

Thanks again.

- Done. I'll see how it goes.
I am well aware of my idiocy. I am also very aware that you too are an idiot. Therein lies our mutuality.
Pero

Post by Pero »

Silent Bob wrote:I'll vouch for this supplier: http:/www.siddhienergetics.com/products/agar-35 . They are fast and reliable.
+1
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

MalaBeads wrote:What is the best way of obtaining some vimala or agar? There are no Tibetan doctors in my area.

Vimala can be used by more or less anyone.

N

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”