it would be....[insert your wish...]
Thug4lyfe

Re: One Wish...

Post by Thug4lyfe »

World Peace!!! @v@
ronnewmexico

Post by ronnewmexico »

I wish for no thing added to or subtracted from.... be that a option? Everything seems the way it has to be :smile: .

However if you with heated metal tongs on feet force me to wish a thing I will....I wish that those tongs be not applied in such a manner. :smile:
Other than that or similiar thing........no wishes I make.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

I wish for Ronnewmexico to be less complicated with his words.
It’s eye blinking.
Zenshin 善心

Post by Zenshin 善心 »

money. fame.
All beings since their first aspiration till the attainment of Buddhahood are sheltered under the guardianship of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas who, responding to the requirements of the occasion, transform themselves and assume the actual forms of personality.

Thus for the sake of all beings Buddhas and Bodhisattvas become sometimes their parents, sometimes their wives and children, sometimes their kinsmen, sometimes their servants, sometimes their friends, sometimes their enemies, sometimes reveal themselves as devas or in some other forms.

- Ashvaghosa, The Awakening of Faith

oroka
ronnewmexico

Post by ronnewmexico »

Ahhh....16 more days of incredible, incredibly said, things of great complexity....coming right up :smile:

And then...oh my.....a year of total simplicity..how will I survive.

And as LL be a good person of pure intent, and this thing is of significance enough to be mentioned as one wish he may have of all wishes....then I must comply.
As anything I say can be deemed most simple or most complex, for that year 2012...... I must not post at all here, to comply with this request.
A honest person has honestly asked this thing of me....I cannot deny as similiarily, I cannot intentionally harm...

So the wish be granted. Though I have no wishes..... I must comply with one so wished....
So, some may perhaps say....one should be careful with what one wishes....as unintended consequence may result...human being, as human are, not all consequences are ever know of, or about.

Demon sly so simply sllent found that to what I must comply, and not escape.
Forest walking, be I. Thought as jewels of light. Sensation laughing things. Movement as a ocean. Eyes as fluid.....speaking plainly now....for one year, not here, I be doing that, there. Know one does this thing. Silent I. Be I...still doing that.
Last edited by ronnewmexico on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This order considers that progress can be achieved more rapidly during a single month of self-transformation through terrifying conditions in rough terrain and in "the abode of harmful forces" than through meditating for a period of three years in towns and monasteries"....Takpo Tashi Namgyal.
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

in short, i wish for purification of all ignorance/obscurations and negative emotions/states in myself and all beings pervading space..
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

Oh father Ron, you are so sweet.

But I am no longer attached to my wish after you have said all that.
It’s eye blinking.
Thug4lyfe

Post by Thug4lyfe »

Muni pearl!
catmoon
Former staff member

Post by catmoon »

Okay, here ya go...

Sergeant Schultz knew everything there was to know.
DGA
Former staff member

Post by DGA »

Buddhahood for all!

Return to “Games & Humour”