End Times NWO stuff

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
padma norbu

End Times NWO stuff

Post by padma norbu »

If you have the time, check out this video. Starts out slow and with bad audio, but for some reason, I stuck to it through til about 15 minutes in I reallized it was actually pretty good. I watched it in increments over a couple days and actually came to the conclusion as an ex-occultist involved in some irregular Masonic organizations that I actually believe this is the truth:

phpBB [video]

It's based on 2 books by brandon levon who was apparently threatened, then had his house burned down and was killed shortly after. :shrug:
"Use what seems like poison as medicine. We can use our personal suffering as the path to compassion for all beings." Pema Chodron
padma norbu

Re: End Times NWO stuff

Post by padma norbu »

And on a similar note, this starts off sounding easily like a hoax of a bs artist, but if you stick with it (which you probably won't, but just sayin'...) and listen to all 8 parts (~80 minutes), see if you don't believe she sounds completely credible by the end.

phpBB [video]

I grew up in a cult and I have been involved in irregular masonic occult groups. I never took part in any human sacrifice or anything like that, but this is not hard for me to believe at all. When she describes programming children somewhere around the 4th, 5th or 6th video, what she describes is something many people have explicitly testified to in court and something which is obviously similar to what secret gov't programs have been caught doing in the past.

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9rPEXgKyYg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkXGZ4-TZx4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qy7N3IJ2T0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HWFhEbxgcM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4DNkoxP0mo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQNjG2dSrMU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0VO0Wcpey8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by padma norbu on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Use what seems like poison as medicine. We can use our personal suffering as the path to compassion for all beings." Pema Chodron
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

From Italian Wikipedia (translated):
Ordine Nero

Black Order

The 'Black Order was a secret society background neo-fascist who in the seventies of the twentieth century has claimed several terrorist attacks .

Black Order has been the subject of the Parliamentary Commission of Inquiry on the massacres .

For a long time remained secluded, without much visibility outside the circles of subversion of the extreme right and simply collect the militants escaped from the right-wing subversive historical formations and smaller organizations, including New Order and National Vanguard .

Black Order was intended avowedly terrorist targets.

During the investigation of movement, it was discovered that the group was divided into at least seven territorial units, including the most active was probably that of Tuscany, which has become responsible for numerous attacks on railway lines. Even the bomb on the train Italicus , which caused 12 victims in August 1974, was claimed by this organization.

Overall in Black Order was blamed for about 45 attacks. There were also very close operational links with the Revolutionary Action Movement , bonds so close that some militant Black Order considered a sort of armed wing of the Tues
More about Svali: http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... ereabouts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prepare to die, everyone.
Heruka

Post by Heruka »

padma, please let me ask you if this is true or false, a demon born of fire has only two ways, you control it, or it controls you.

is there a third way?
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

I have no idea. What you are asking is not that cut and dried. Franz Bardon, Paul Foster Case, Aleister Crowley, Madame Blavatsky and Dion Fortune would probably all give you different answers. For me, personally, your question puts me in mind of salamanders and Kundalini, which are not easily reconcilable depending on what angle you are looking at it from.
Lhug-Pa

Post by Lhug-Pa »

Some of this stuff is happening for sure. I try not to give it too much attention these days though.

H.P. Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, and Dion Fortune (all three of whose teachings were praised by Samael Aun Weor) wrote some interesting and informative things about Black Lodges. Samael Aun Weor wrote that H.P. Blavatsky was mistaken in what she wrote about the Böns though. Other than that, I think that H.P. Blavatsky did a good job with exposing the Jesuits and other black lodges. Of course this doesn't mean that every single Jesuit is sinister or a black magician, etc.

Some of the Black Lodges to beware of, aside from the Jesuits, would be Zionist-Kabbalists, the 'A.M.O.R.C.', many contemporary O.T.O. lodges; and I'm sure there are powerful black lodges in the Eastern world too. :stirthepot:

Most real black magicians probably wouldn't advertise themselves as being members of any particular group, and many are probably members of groups that no one outside their circle even has any idea about. :spy:
Konchog1

Post by Konchog1 »

"The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless."

- Alan Moore
Equanimity is the ground. Love is the moisture. Compassion is the seed. Bodhicitta is the result.

-Paraphrase of Khensur Rinpoche Lobsang Tsephel citing the Guhyasamaja Tantra

"All memories and thoughts are the union of emptiness and knowing, the Mind.
Without attachment, self-liberating, like a snake in a knot.
Through the qualities of meditating in that way,
Mental obscurations are purified and the dharmakaya is attained."

-Ra Lotsawa, All-pervading Melodious Drumbeats
Thug4lyfe

Post by Thug4lyfe »

cool stories bros!
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

Konchog1 wrote:"The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless."

- Alan Moore
That's really the easy way out and what I believed for a long time, thus my interest in Masonry, the esoteric judeo-christian mystery traditions, chaos magic, etc. Alan Moore is a self-professed occultist who has made a career out of influencing people, so I"m not sure why you would quote him as some sort of response. Robert Anton Wilson essentially said the same thing, both were big fans of Aleister Crowley, as was I. I have a ton of Crowley books sitting around, actually, as well as Alan Moore's "Promethea" series, btw. And Several RAWilson books ta boot, including the humorous "Illuminatus!" trilogy which I was quite convinced for the longest time is really the way things are.

However, as I said, I was raised in a cult. This one. Created by a 33rd Degree Mason (notice the pyramid gravestone in front of the Masonic Lodge in those photos).

The picture painted by Svali rings really true to me and sounds eerily familiar to my own upbringing. She calls them "meetings" and they met 3x a week, they condition their children (brainwashing), they compartmentalized their behavior and laughed at the rest of the world for being duped. She could be describing the cult I grew up in, which is overflowing with child abuse, btw. International real estate moguls who run a very tight ship and have people absolutely brainwashed. Their followers actually proudly call themselves "the faithful and discreet slave class" and expend all their free time in efforts to convert people, raise money and donate it to the organization. What Svalia describes is just a more severe form of the same thing and, in Italy, people don't laugh at such ideas like we do here because they KNOW such organizations exist. Note the Wikipedia article I linked. (Btw, ever been to the Vatican? I have. Weird place for sure.)

You know how you see testimony in court and on the news about mind-control victims? They say they were abused until their minds became fragmented, etc.? Well, my extended family was also in this cult; 3 families with a total of 8 children. Let me tell you a little bit about the lives we've all led... My brother tried to kill himself when he was 17. I often thought about it myself. I vividly recall my mother jumping on top of me, telling me she hated me, and spitting in my face ("I HATE YOU!" Ptooey). This was because I told her I was old enough to make up my own mind and I no longer wanted to go to these "meetings." I was kicked out at age 15. I briefly returned home when I was 16 and then moved out of my own choice and worked at McDonalds to support myself. My mom wasn't the worst person, she was trying to steer me "right," in her opinion. She helped me do stuff like apply to college and we have a good relationship now. She didn't pay for college, though, since that is discouraged by her religion (she denies it now because in this day and age it seems rather unseemly to discourage college and tell people that they should instead try to recruit others into the religion, so the organization has brainwashed their "slaves" into believing this never happened. My brother also can't seem to remember this, even though it is printed in various publications of theirs).

But, that's not all. Like I said, my extended family was all in the 'borg. I have 6 first cousins from 2 different families. 1 is schizophrenic, 1 is a sociopath (these are real evaluations, btw, I'm not just being loose with my terminology). The schizophrenic tried to kill himself twice before he finally cracked and became schizophrenic. The sociopath also tried to kill herself (which is odd, for a sociopath, so I think it was likely just manipuation on her part). The sociopath says she was abused sexually as a kid (who knows if she's just lying) and herself had sex with a 15-year old boy a few years ago, when she returned to "The Truth" to be a "good girl" again after several years of being "worldly." So the 15 year old was a JW boy. She was about 34 at the time. She moves from place to place constantly, basically manipulating people. That's how she gets by. She has 2 brothers and they live together, both single 30-something year old men, who are socially dysfunctional potheads. According to the sociopath sister, they do nothing but smoke pot and play video games and they live in low-income housing (projects). Also, the youngest one has anxiety and locks himself in the closet and mumbles. I asked if maybe he was chanting a mantra like meditation and she said that he just mumbles to himself and then locks himself in the closet when it gets bad so nobody will see him or bother him.

Back to the schizophrenic's family... his brother lived at home doing nothing until he was 30. He was definitely clinically depressed, although he never got treatment. The only reason he finally left home was because his sister's husband basically GAVE him a job and a place to live in a different city. He was scared and almost didn't do it, but he just HAD to get out of that nuthouse. Not only is his brother schizophrenic, but their mom has something mentally wrong with her for sure, but is undiagnosed, the father does, too, and he behaved very much like my mom (but worse) when they were growing up. Very abusive dad and then the mom basically did everything to spite the father. So, he would come down hard on the kids and then she would undermine everything he said. When the youngest boy was about 12 he was getting obese, so the father said he had to go on a diet. What did the mother do? She bought him an entire DRAWER full of candy bars so the diet would fail. She's even given the schizophrenic money to buy marijuana against doctor's orders. She actively works to promote discord for some reason.

I almost forgot! My mom has seen UFOs and a flaming demonic head chase her up the cellar stairs as well as some other things. She claims this activity started the first week that she began meeting with the JWs for a Bible Study. When she told them about it, they said, "Oh yes, that's the demons trying to stop you from learning the Truth." That got her hook-line and sinker. If you Google the topic a bit, you will see JW's and demonic harrassment is quite a popular topic and apparently commonplace. I recall hearing many stories of furniture moving around, etc. One time I was at an elder's house for dinner and he said they had a lot of trouble with demons in the semi-recent past. He went on to say they would leave the living room to go to the bathroom and when they came back all the furniture would be stacked up to the ceiling and then books started flying off the shelves at them. Scared the living crap out of me and I did not wander off by myself in that house at all, even to use the bathroom. I myself had things fly around the house when my brother brought me a version of their Bible. Which I then threw in the garbage. When I was a kid, an allegedly "possessed" girl was taken from house-to-house. She actually slept in my bed for a few nights and I had to sleep on the couch. She ended up marrying a very abusive man and becoming anoerexic because of his mental abuse (he beats her, too, and cheats on her). She sent my mom a letter some years back after NO contact and said she was really happy I got free from that evil religion. This really hurt my mom's feelings. Well, it turns out that this poor abused woman was actually sexually molested by her father and brothers. This came out from her sister, who told my mom directly. As I said, sexual abuse is very common in this group. If anyone accuses another of sexual abuse, they are programmed to tell an elder, NOT the police. The elder will NOT tell the police either, btw. The matter is "dealt with" internally. Also, the charge backfires unless you have a second witness. So, child abuse is very easy to get away with, because how often do you molest someone in front of someone else? Also, the "possessed"/molested girl's father WAS an elder.

Hope you enjoyed the cool story, bros.
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

Lhug-Pa wrote:Some of this stuff is happening for sure. I try not to give it too much attention these days though.

H.P. Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, and Dion Fortune (all three of whose teachings were praised by Samael Aun Weor) wrote some interesting and informative things about Black Lodges. Samael Aun Weor wrote that H.P. Blavatsky was mistaken in what she wrote about the Böns though. Other than that, I think that H.P. Blavatsky did a good job with exposing the Jesuits and other black lodges. Of course this doesn't mean that every single Jesuit is sinister or a black magician, etc.

Some of the Black Lodges to beware of, aside from the Jesuits, would be Zionist-Kabbalists, the 'A.M.O.R.C.', many contemporary O.T.O. lodges; and I'm sure there are powerful black lodges in the Eastern world too. :stirthepot:

Most real black magicians probably wouldn't advertise themselves as being members of any particular group, and many are probably members of groups that no one outside their circle even has any idea about. :spy:
After watching the top video, I don't believe any religion whatsoever. The only traditions that stand out from the rest are Bon, Buddhism and Dzogchen because they are atheist and deal with logic and the mind. I can no longer believe any other mystical tradition. I view Weor as a corrupter of these good traditions just like Blavatsky. Seeing those tarot cards in your signature makes me cringe every time I see it.
Heruka

Post by Heruka »

padma norbu wrote:I have no idea. What you are asking is not that cut and dried.
ok thanks, i got my answer anyway.

:namaste:
Paul

Post by Paul »

I don't believe that there really is an active Illuminati that controls the world, but I DO believe that there are secret societies that like to play power games and dabble in black magic/satanism. This is little more than playing dress-up for the most part.

I especially don't trust the Masons because I know for a fact some members of my family were Masons and also semi-sociopathic child abusers - abusing kids and killing goats in some kind of ceremonial fashion. Masons are seemingly obsessed with goats.

It's very hard for most to believe this, especially as most information out there is from unhinged radical Christian sources or from people badly damaged by abuse, but there's very, very unfortunately some truth to it all. I guess being in a secret society is a great place to hide abuse. Of course it goes without saying this doesn't involve all masons, but it has involved some. Looking at the press there has been rumours about this in the north-east of England on occasion. It seems it was rife there decades ago.
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

Heruka wrote:
padma norbu wrote:I have no idea. What you are asking is not that cut and dried.

Yeah, I figured it was some kind of a test of my knowledge. If you know something I don't, then I can only guess you were involved in the same types of groups and went higher than me/further than me. So... what's the answer? Are you being controlled by a fire-born spirit or spending time every day to control it? :smile: I think I recall reading what you're talking about, actually, but if it's what I'm thinking of, it's not something I was ever interested in doing for the sheer danger of it. I only tried theurgic magic and could never understand why people were into anything else (save the sole reason of gaining worldly power, of course).
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

Paul wrote:I don't believe that there really is an active Illuminati that controls the world, but I DO believe that there are secret societies that like to play power games and dabble in black magic/satanism. This is little more than playing dress-up for the most part.

I especially don't trust the Masons because I know for a fact some members of my family were Masons and also semi-sociopathic child abusers - abusing kids and killing goats in some kind of ceremonial fashion. Masons are seemingly obsessed with goats.

It's very hard for most to believe this, especially as most information out there is from unhinged radical Christian sources or from people badly damaged by abuse, but there's very, very unfortunately some truth to it all. I guess being in a secret society is a great place to hide abuse. Of course it goes without saying this doesn't involve all masons, but it has involved some. Looking at the press there has been rumours about this in the north-east of England on occasion. It seems it was rife there decades ago.
Yeah, I didn't believe it, either, and probably still wouldn't if I didn't watch the first video in full and then listen to Svali's entire interview. Believe me, if Jehovah's Witnesses taught as Svali claims she was taught, all the little indoctrinated self-professed "slaves" would be doing the exact same thing. And I personally find it much more likely given what I already know of the occult and the precession of the equinox through the work of Aleister Crowley, etc. that the similarities in religions myths all over the globe is not mere coincidence. Creation, Savior and Destroyer... each religious tradition marked with clear astrological symbols such as a goat, lion, bull, ram, fish, etc. that perfectly correlate with the precession of the equinoxes. There are multiple references to the Zodiac throughout NYC and Washington DC, both of which were designed by Freemasons and there are a lot of political shenannigans that people are generally oblivious about. NASA was created by an ex-Nazi scientist who claimed aliens were real and UFO technology was given to us by them, NASA was filled with Masons, Neil and Buzz being 33rd degree and 32nd degree masons whose first words upon landing on the moon were "33 degrees... the eagle has landed," the eagle being a Masonic symbol. NASA also had occultists like Jack Parsons, who performed at least one well-known occult ritual with L. Ron Hubbard, who went on to create Scientology, before accidentally blowing himself up.

But one of the most startling things I saw recently was the appearance of John Lear, a former Air Force and CIA pilot with a very distinguished flying career, who also happens to be the son of Bill Lear, designer of the Lear Jet. John is friends with Bob Lazar and corroborates Lazar's story of reverse-engineering UFO technology at Area 51 and says he spent a night watching UFOs operate over Area 51. John also said in no uncertain terms that his father helped reverse engineer some of the alien technology when his dad worked for Motorola. He points out that when Neil and Buzz landed on the moon, they communicated with what? A Motorola phone. John Lear says one of the reason they want to keep it under wraps is because they are using the technology for all kinds of money-generating products, but imagine if secret rulers have pretty much always had such advanced technology far beyond whatever the technology of the time-period was. That would explain the Antikythera mechanism, an astronomical clock dating from 150 BC that has more gears in it than a modern Swiss watch and is a highly advanced computer. This shouldn't have existed. Other ancient artifacts which have been found and yet largely ignored by everyone are batteries, spark plugs, lightbulbs, little airplane models which were shown to have exact dimensions for flight thousands of years before the Wright Brothers. And these were not just gliders; remote-control scaled-up replicas were built and they fly around like little jets. This lends a lot of credence to the stories of the vimanas told in the Rig Veda.

I mean, there's too much; too, too much out there to believe man's origins are lost to the sands of time. Yeah right, that's why the Catholic Church systematically destroyed every other culture, tortured people with extreme violence, gave them new languages and a new religion and burned down libraries. History seems utterly senseless and crazy until you start to filter it through this idea and then everything starts to fall into place. When a wartime pilot veered off course and flew over China, he found dozens of pyramids in China that amazed him and remained unknown to the western world for 50 or 60 years. Why? Because when he reported it, the next day we had Roswell Incident, so that was all that filled the papers. Strange timing. At least one of the pyramids is higher than anything in Egypt. Should be kind of a big deal.
Konchog1

Post by Konchog1 »

Why are aliens content to give various humans their technology and then do nothing else?
Equanimity is the ground. Love is the moisture. Compassion is the seed. Bodhicitta is the result.

padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

Konchog1 wrote:Why are aliens content to give various humans their technology and then do nothing else?
This question assumes a lot.
Konchog1

Post by Konchog1 »

padma norbu wrote:
Konchog1 wrote:Why are aliens content to give various humans their technology and then do nothing else?
This question assumes a lot.
Well, either people go to the aliens or the aliens come to them. And if aliens have come to Earth for millennia, why give they technology to some earthlings and then leave?

Heruka

Post by Heruka »

padma norbu wrote:
Heruka wrote:

Yeah, I figured it was some kind of a test of my knowledge.

yes it was, but you answered in a way where you could not know, which was the right answer.

padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

While John Lear and his father and Bob Lazar might have described it as "alien technology," there is no reason to believe they ever really leave... Just because they fly around? We fly around, even go to the moon...
padma norbu

Post by padma norbu »

Heruka wrote:
yes it was, but you answered in a way where you could not know, which was the right answer.

I Googled around for "spirit born of fire" and found a document from Max Heindel of AMORC called Freemasonry And The Catholic Church, if I am remembering the title correctly. I read a little bit and man is it disturbing how many different lies we can be told about one god "named" Jehovah. Are you talking abour Rosicrucians? Again, I am guessing if it is super-secret then you must have been privvy to it, so let me ask you in a different way; is this something you are still dealing with?

Return to “Lounge”