Tenga Rinpoche : Accumulation of 100 Million Tara Mantras

phantom59

Tenga Rinpoche : Accumulation of 100 Million Tara Mantras

Post by phantom59 »

Nowadays there are a lot of fears of dangers caused by the four elements as well as all different kind of obstacles. To free beings from these fears and alleviate all obstacles for the ongoing year of 2011 and the coming year of 2012 Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche asks his disciples to participate in the accumulation of 100.000.000 White Tara Mantras.

Everybody is invited to join the recitation of Tara Mantras. Please send us the number of White Tara Mantras you have accumulated. If you constantly support this project of mantra recitation you can regularly send us your number of newly recited mantras. Send your mantra counts to :
http://www.benchen.org/contact/32-bench ... ntras.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dhondrub

Re: Tenga Rinpoche : Accumulation of 100 Million Tara Mantras

Post by Dhondrub »

News from Rinpoche

Dear Dharma Friends,

"As some of you may be aware, I have not been very well in the past weeks due to infections in my finger and my left big toe. I have been hospitalised these past few days, undergoing a number of treatments. Despite this, the infections did not clear. My doctors in Singapore recommended that having an operation would be a better option for long- term benefit.

I have thought over this matter again and again and I know that it is the right decision to have part of my left leg amputated. I made this particular decision in order to live long because it is my sincere intention to serve the Buddhadharma, and to at least be of some help to Dharma practitioners.

Through the blessings of my Root Gurus and through your sincere aspiration prayers, the operation went well today.

I wish you all my best."

Tenga Rinpoche

http://www.benchen.org/en/tenga-rinpoch ... -2011.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mandarava

Post by Mandarava »

News from Tenga Rinpoche (Nov. 6, 2011)
I am happy to share some very good news with all of you. Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche is doing very well from the surgeries to both his right middle finger and his left leg. Rinpoche is on the road to recovery and has even started physiotherapy on his leg today! He is also able to move the fingers on his right hand too. Rinpoche's lung condition continues to improve by the day and he is regaining his strength and energy. His appetite is also improving.

Yesterday, 5th November, Rinpoche had a surprise visitor. As soon as Kyabje Yongzin Kenchen Thrangu Rinpoche heard that Rinpoche was unwell, he flew in directly from Kuching in Malaysia to Singapore to see Rinpoche at the hospital. This meant a lot to Rinpoche because he always considers Kyabje Yongzin Kenchen Thrangu Rinpoche as one of his spiritual guides. It was heart-warming to see these two masters greet each other with mutual care and respect.

Kyabje Yongzin Kenchen Thrangu Rinpoche recited the Eight Auspicious Wishing Prayers and then offered a Medicine Buddha statue to Rinpoche. After repeating a number of Medicine Buddha mantras, Kyabje Yongzin Kenchen Thrangu Rinpoche said that Rinpoche should live long. Both masters sat in conversation for about half an hour before Kyabje Yongzin Kenchen Thrangu Rinpoche bade farewell and left again for Malaysia.

Meanwhile, Rinpoche is resting well. I will update you on Rinpoche’s progress from time to time.

Sherab Wangchuk, 6th November 2011

http://www.benchen.org/en/home.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; * There's some lovely photo's on Benchens website. The photo's are of Thrangu Rinpoche and Tenga Rinpoche*
'I really like these teeth.There is a human being who took my teeth and then
there is another human being who gave me my teeth'. ~*~ Palden Gyatso ~*~
Karinos

Post by Karinos »

As many of you know Kyabje Rinpoche requested his disciples to recite 100 Million Tara Mantras against the worldwide dangers and fears of beings.
There are 10 Million Mantras by now. So we still have around 90 Million Mantras to recite.
As many of us have recieved great kindness and protection from fears by Rinpoche, it would be great if we all could repay some of Rinpoches kindness by giving some protection to all beings by the practice of Tara.

http://www.benchen.org/en/benchen-phunt ... ntras.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Kagyu”