Returning home

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
larch

Returning home

Post by larch »

Dear Sangha,

as one of the many former esangha members, I also waited long and with great hopes for the return of esangha, or rather, that's what I'm believing now. Attachment to how things "have always been" or the all so human behavior of getting used to things, forgetting, becoming lazy or just being more busy in "the real world". In the end I guess a bit of all that :).

In the meantime, we all got a good dose of Samsara and I think we all realized all the more the importance of exchange with people of similar thinking (or absolutely not similar thinking, refreshing none the less!), the inspiration from other Buddhists, the motivation arising from hearing experiences of people you deeply respect. In a nutshell a good Sangha, good spiritual friends on the path. Especially for those not having these opportunities in real life.

I'm really happy and grateful for having joined this forum/community with many known faces from former times as well as many new faces :), for that was what made esangha a nice place for so many members. It somehow really feels like returning home.

I'm looking forward to participating in this great community once again and hope to be able to add to the good of this community.

I wish you all the best!

May all be well and happy :namaste:

larch :)
rose
Site Admin

Re: Returning home

Post by rose »

Hi larch, :smile:

Welcome to Dharma Wheel.

Regards,
Dechen Norbu

Post by Dechen Norbu »

Welcome :smile:
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

The wife who so frequently complains

The son who needs scold and blame

The maid who needs so much to explain

The bills that come with nothing to gain

I have renounced them before

And don't have these anymore

Among all the world's form and ways

Come let's watch Maya's play.

Welcome
Karma Dondrup Tashi

Post by Karma Dondrup Tashi »

eSangha was a decaying corpse which became the skeleton I'm currently using. Things never really die.
It has been the misfortune (not, as these gentlemen think it, the glory) of this age that everything is to be discussed. Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France.
larch

Post by larch »

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm happy to be here :).

:namaste:

larch
do_not_zzz

Post by do_not_zzz »

Namaste, welcome, Larch!

-dnz _/|\_