Prayers for Merrill, Ngawang Drolma and family

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.

Prayers for Merrill, Ngawang Drolma and family

Postby retrofuturist » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 am

Greetings,

Merrill (Ngawang Drolma's boyfriend and father of her child) passed away on Sunday.

We won't know the cause of death for up to six months.

Please keep them in your thoughts.

:namaste:

Maitri,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes

Dhamma Wheel (Theravada forum) * Here Comes Trouble
retrofuturist
Founding Member

Re: Prayers for Merrill, Ngawang Drolma and family

Postby catmoon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:25 am

For many years, Ngawang Drolma has been gentle and kind.
Now, may many people be gentle and kind to her in a difficult time.
Impermanence wields a bitter sword
May compassion heal the wounds.
Sergeant Schultz knew everything there was to know.
catmoon
Former staff member

Postby cooran » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:54 am

May Merrill have a fortunate rebirth with contact with the Dharma.
May Ngawang Drolma and her daughter have loving support from friends, relatives and Dharma brothers and sisters.
cooran

Postby Jnana » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 am

Sad news.

oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ

Best wishes to all concerned,

Geoff
Jnana

Postby Caz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 am

I'll keep her in mind at this sad time. :heart:
Abandoning Dharma is, in the final analysis, disparaging the Hinayana because of the Mahayana; favoring the Hinayana on account of the Mahayana; playing off sutra against tantra; playing off the four classes of the tantras against each other; favoring one of the Tibetan schools—the Sakya, Gelug, Kagyu, or Nyingma—and disparaging the rest; and so on. In other words, we abandon Dharma any time we favor our own tenets and disparage the rest.

Liberation in the Palm of your hand~Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche.
Caz

Postby Karma Dondrup Tashi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum
Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum Om Mani Padme Hum

Karma Dondrup Tashi

Postby Pero » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:17 am

Om Mani Padme Hum. :meditate:
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Pero

Postby kirtu » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:59 pm

May Ngawang Drolma and her family be well, happy and peaceful. May they be comforted in this difficult time. May Merrill be remembered lovingly and may he quickly be reborn in the Pure Lands.

OM AMI DEWA HRIH

Buddha_Amithaba.jpg
Buddha_Amithaba.jpg (31.45 KiB) Viewed 950 times
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Postby Ngawang Drolma » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks very much all. Merrill and I were common law husband and wife (living together) for years. So it's a gigantic loss. The good news is that my daughter and I are doing fine under the circumstances and I appreciate your kind wishes.

:namaste:
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Postby Kunga Lhadzom » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:44 am

I'm so sorry Ngawang Drolma.
Kunga Lhadzom

Postby David N. Snyder » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:49 am

Sorry about the loss. Glad you and your daughter are fine, considering the great loss.

Om Mani Padme Hum.

:buddha1:
David N. Snyder
Site Admin

Postby lisehull » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:24 pm

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.
Lise
lisehull

Postby nirmal » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 pm

The moon is shining bright my Lord

The night sky is without a cloud

Water will flow,blood will clot

Dragon King please protect Merrill a lot

Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,
Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,Om Mani Padme Hum,
nirmal

Postby White Lotus » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:51 pm

so sad, i am very sorry to hear about your loss .
with respect, Tom.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.
White Lotus

Return to Prayers and Aspirations