Better Health

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
nirmal

Better Health

Post by nirmal »

Uric acid problem...........Just sharing

Just try if you've got uric acid after all no harm done.

This is a really effective, just mix green papaya cubes to the ordinary green tea, my cousin brother tried and found it very effective. I have also shared with a friend with gout to try this (his "toe joints" started to deform), after a week of drinking this formula there is significant improvement, after two weeks the toe joints heal and revert to normal state. It is almost three years now, the joint pain is gone, but he maintains the intake between 1-3 times monthly to avoid relapse.

Other friends suffering from years of gout problem have also recovered. It is good for all, even those without gout.

Good formula! Do share with the people in need!

An improved sequence by Professor Lai from the China School of Pharmacy :

Cut green papaya into small cubes, place into the water, bring to boil, then add green tea leaves, similar to the tea-making process. Clinical tests show that this brings better effects for treatment of gout, subject to frequent drinking of this formula.

Mr. Liu Qing, Chief of the Rende Town in Tainan, was suffering for years from severe stomach pain around the posterior wall of stomach. He used green papaya as a tea pot to prepare the family tea daily, after a month his chronic disease condition was much improved. His family members with high uric acid were also healed by the same papaya tea. For this Mr. Liu planted a lot of papaya to share with relatives and friends with similar sickness.

According to Mr. Liu, in selection of the green papaya as tea pot, pick those the shape of which is fat and short, with larger capacity. Cut off the top part of the papaya, clear away the seeds, open a small hole at the upper side wall to facilitate pouring of tea. Create a small ventilation hole at top cover, put in the tea leaves, pour in boiling water, place the top cover back to papaya, you may use the toothpicks to secure the top cover. Similar to normal process of preparing tea.

Liu like to use Oolong tea as the taste is good. He was pleasantly surprised that the stomach pains he suffered for many years was healed after a month of drinking tea from the green papaya pot, without taking any other medication. He passed some green papaya leaves to a friend who worked at a Medical Center to test and analyse the content. The tests confirmed that the healthy enzyme present in papaya is beneficial to human health. Now as papaya in Mr. Liu's orchard is yeilding suitable size fruits, he would share the fruits with family and friends.

Xu Fuchang, an experienced papaya farmer, said the green papaya refers to papaya that is not ripe, where the skin is still green in colour. Generally, the papaya takes about four months to fully mature and ripe, but the healing effect would be lost after it is fully ripe. Green papaya should be harvested when the papaya is approximately three months old, when the fruit is still firm, and the "papaya milk" contains high papaya enzyme and other healthy ingredients.

Not only the green papaya can be used in tea drinking, you may also cut them into cubes, and boil with the ribs, or even slicing the green papaya into fine long pieces and fried with garlic, very tasty, and no adverse effects on the human body.
nirmal

Re: Better Health

Post by nirmal »

DIABETIC?

GOOD NEWS MUST SHARE!

Dear All,

I was told by my friend that the ingredients listed below can be found at Little India at one of the Indian provision shops named Jyothi at Campbell Lane opposite Tekka Market….May God Bless all with good health… take care….

Have a great day!

DIABETIC?
FINALLY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL DIABETICS

A woman (65) was diabetic for the last 20+ years and was taking insulin twice a day, she used the enclosed homemade medicine for a fortnight and now
she is absolutely free of diabetes and taking all her food as normal including sweets

The doctors have advised her to stop insulin and any other blood sugar controlling drugs.

I request you all to circulate the email below to as many people as you can and
let them take the maximum benefit from it.

AS RECEIVED :

DR. TONY ALMEIDA ( Bombay Kidney Speciality expert ) made the extensive
experiments with perseverance and patience and discovered a successful treatment for diabetes.
Now a days a lot of people, old men & women in particular suffer a lot due to Diabetes.

Ingredients:
1 - Wheat flour 100 gm
2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm
3 - Barley 100 gm
4 - Black Seeds (kalunji) 100 gm

Method of Preparation Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.
Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire. Allow it to cool down by itself.
When it has become cold, filter out the seeds and preserve the water in a glass jug or bottle.

How to use it?
Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty.
Continue this for 7 days. Next week repeat the same but on alternate days. With these 2 weeks of treatment you
will wonder to see that you have become normal and can eat normal food without problem.
Note: A request is to spread this to as many as possible so that others can also take benefit out of it.
SPB MESSAGE
SINCE THESE ARE ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS, TAKING THEM IS NOT HARMFUL. SO THOSE WHO ARE SCEPTICAL ABOUT THIS TREATMENT MAY STILL TRY IT WITHOUT ANY HARM. WORST CASE SCENARIO WILL BE THAT YOU REMAIN STILL SAME AS YOU WERE BEFORE
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

Natural therapy for heart vain opening, Please pass it to your colleagues or friends.

For Heart Vein opening

1) Lemon juice 01 cup

2) Ginger juice 01 cup

3) Garlic juice 01 cup

4) Apple vinegar 01 cup

Mix all above and boil in light flame approximately half

hour, when it becomes 3 cups, take it out and keep it

for cooling. After cooling, mix 3 cups of natural honey

and keep it in bottle.

Every morning before breakfast use one Table spoon

regularly. Your blockage of Vein's will open

(No need any Angiography or By pass)

This is e-mail received from a person working in a Software Company

Dear colleagues, I am working in Blore Software City ..... I wanted to share an incident of my life with you, hoping that it may be an eye opener to you so that you can live more years.

On 27 th October afternoon, I had severe heart attack symptom and I was rushed to the hospital.

After reaching to the hospital, the doctors prescribed a test called angiogram. This test is basically to identify blood flow of heart arteries. When they finished the test they found a 94% block in the main artery, please see the image below with red circle.

image00121.jpg

At this point, I wanted to share my living style, which has caused this block in my heart arteries. Please see the below points of my life style, if any of these points are part of your life style then you are at risk, please change yourselves.

1. I was not doing any physical exercise for more than 10 years , not even walking 30 minutes a day for years .

2. My food timings are 11:00 AM Breakfast or no ! Breakfast, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Lunch and dinner at 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM.

3. Sleeping in very odd timings, going to bed between 12:00 AM and 3:00 AM. Waking up at between 9:00 AM and 10:30AM ........ Some times spending sleepless nights.

4. I used to eat heavily because of long gaps between lunch and dinner and I used to make sure that Non-Veg is available most of the time, there were times when I did survey on city hotels to find delicious Non-Veg dishes. I was never inter! ested in vegetable and healthier food.

5. Above all I was chain smoker from years.

6. My father passed away due to heart problems, and the doctors say the heart problems are usually genetic.

Once they identified the major block they have done immediately a procedure called angioplasty along with 2 Stints, mean they will insert a foreign body into the heart arteries and open the blocked area of arteries. Please see the below image after the procedure.

image00215.jpg

I learnt from the doctors that 60% people will die before reaching the hospital, 20% people will die in the process of recovering from heart attack and only 20% will survive .. In my case, I was very lucky to be part of the last 20%.

Doctors instructions:

1. Need to have physical exercise for minimum of 45 minutes daily.
2. Eat your food at perfect timings, like how you eat during your school ! days. Eat in small quantities more times and have lot of vegetables and boiled food, try to avoid fry items and oily food. Fish is good than other non-vegetarian food.
3. Sleep for 8 hours a day, this count should complete before sun rising .
4. Stop smoking.
5. Genetic problems, we cannot avoid but we can get away from it by having regular checkups.
6. Find a way to get relived from the stress (Yoga, Meditation etc).
So I urge you all to please avoid getting into this situation, it is in your hands to turn the situation up side down, by just planning / changing your life style, by following simple points above.
If you find it's useful you can forward this mail to your friends and loved ones.....

Regards,

Somasundar.
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

removed
Last edited by nirmal on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

deleted
Last edited by nirmal on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul

Post by Paul »

With respect, those last two are untrue.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/eggwhite.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.snopes.com/medical/homecure/flourburns.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Look at the unfathomable spinelessness of man: all the means he's been given to stay alert he uses, in the end, to ornament his sleep. – Rene Daumal
the modern mind has become so limited and single-visioned that it has lost touch with normal perception - John Michell
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

Thanks Hayagriva, I've removed them.
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

Simple Life saver : Coughing

Courtesy: Orvill L.

What are you to do if you have a heart attack
While you are alone.
If you've already received this,
It means people care about you.
The Johnson City Medical Center staff actually
Discovered this and did an in-depth study
On it in our ICU.
The two individuals that discovered this then did
An article on it, had it published and have had it incorporated into ACLS and CPR classes.
It is very true and has and does work.
It is called cough CPR.
A cardiologist says it's the truth
If everyone who gets this sends it to 10 people,
You can bet that we'll save at least one life.
It could save your life!
Let's say it's 6:15 p.m. And you're driving home
(alone of course), after an usually hard day on the job.
You're really tired, upset and frustrated.
Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain
In your chest that starts to radiate out
Into your arm and up into your jaw.
You are only about five miles from the hospital
Nearest your home.
Unfortunately you don't know if you'll be
Able to make it that far.
What can you do?
You've been trained in CPR
But the guy that taught the course didn't tell
You what to do if it happened to yourself.
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack, this article seemed to be in order.
Without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint,
Has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
A deep breath should be taken before each
Cough, and the cough must be deep
And prolonged, as when producing sputum
From deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated
About every two seconds without let up
Until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and
Keep the blood circulating.
The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
Tell as many other people as possible about this, it could save their lives!
From Health Cares, Rochester General Hospital via Chapter 240s newsletter
'AND THE BEAT GOES ON '
(reprint from The Mended Hearts, Inc. Publication, Heart Response)
BE A FRIEND AND PLEASE SEND
THIS ARTICLE
TO AS MANY FRIENDS AS POSSIBLE
nirmal

Post by nirmal »

How to stop cough in 5 minutes!!! This is a must try...

READ IT ALL. It works 100 percent of the time, although the scientists at the Canada Research council (who discovered it) aren't sure why.
Treatment:

To stop night time coughing in a child (or an adult, as we found out personally), put Vicks Vapor Rub generously on the bottom of the feet at bedtime and then cover with socks.
Even persistent, heavy, deep coughing will stop in about five minutes and stay stopped for many, many hours of relief. This works 100 percent of the time, and is more effective in children than even very strong prescription cough medicines. In addition it is extremely soothing and comforting and they will sleep soundly. I heard the head of the Canada Research Council describe these findings on the part of their scientists when they were investigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription cough medicines in children, as compared to alternative therapies like acupressure.
I just happened to tune in to a.m. Radio and picked up his guy talking about why cough medicines in kids often do more harm than good due to the chemical makeup of these strong drugs, so I listened. It was a surprising finding and found to be more effective than prescribed medicines for children at bedtime, and in addition to have a soothing and calming effect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly. My wife tried it on herself when she had a very deep constant and persistent cough a few weeks ago, and it worked 100 percent! She said it felt like a warm blanket had enveloped her.
The coughing stopped in a few minutes, and believe me this was a deep(incredibly annoying!) every few seconds, uncontrollable cough and she slep cough-free for hours every night she used it. If you have children or grandchildren, pass it on. If you end up sick, try it yourself and you will be absolutely amazed.

Thanks & regards,
Francis Chin
ARKIV Computing Sdn Bhd SKYPE Id = fchin36
"If a person says it cannot be done, he should not interrupt the person who is doing it."

Return to “Lounge”