Lama Migmar at Kripalu Januray 2012

Virgo

Lama Migmar at Kripalu Januray 2012

Post by Virgo »

Hi everyone,

"Mother Tara Empowerment" by Lama Migmar Tseten

http://www.kripalu.org/program/view/MTE ... mpowerment

It seems that Lama Migmar will be giving empowerments for White, Gold, Red, and Green Taras in MA.

Unfortunately the page is worded sligtly strangely since it is probably written by somebody from Kripalu (I don't know).

Does anybody know if these are the full empowerments for each, and will the practice texts and instructions for all these Sadhanas be given or be available?

Thank you,

Kevin
Malcolm

Re: Lama Migmar at Kripalu Januray 2012

Post by Malcolm »

Virgo wrote:Hi everyone,

"Mother Tara Empowerment" by Lama Migmar Tseten

http://www.kripalu.org/program/view/MTE ... mpowerment

It seems that Lama Migmar will be giving empowerments for White, Gold, Red, and Green Taras in MA.

Unfortunately the page is worded sligtly strangely since it is probably written by somebody from Kripalu (I don't know).

Does anybody know if these are the full empowerments for each, and will the practice texts and instructions for all these Sadhanas be given or be available?

Thank you,

Kevin
They are intitiations. All the practice texts will be available.
Virgo

Post by Virgo »

Namdrol wrote:
They are intitiations. All the practice texts will be available.
Thanks Loppon.

Been to empowerments before where i was told it was just a blessing and your not supposed to do the practice (Whte Tara, etc). Of course that was still a great blessing. I want to DO these practices as I see fit though. Don't want to pay hundreds of bucks and not be able to utilize these.

Wasn't able to tell if all the practice texts will be given and so forth, from the way the message was written.

Thanks,
Kevin
dzogchungpa

Post by dzogchungpa »

Hi Namdrol, is there any more information about what kind of intiations or practices will be given?

Thanks, Dzogchungpa
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche

Return to “North America (USA & Canada)”