Lama Karma Drodhul's google group for Ngondro

Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators

Lama Karma Drodhul's google group for Ngondro

Postby Jangchup Donden » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 am

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share a message from KTD:

Dear all,

Lama Karma Drodhul has created a group on google.com <http://google.com/> for ngondro practitioners of the Karma Kagyu lineage. He personally leads ngondro practice here at KTD and is very enthusiastic about helping others with their practice. As the ngondro group here grows, Lama Karma would like to invite practitioners in the wider sangha to participate via the google group. Lama offers support to all levels of ngondro practitioners, including anyone interested in beginning ngondro and those wishing to renew an inactive practice.

Please read Lama Karma's message to everyone:
Ngondro practice is one of my favorite practice and I do it daily. Understanding that without proper purification and solid foundation, the realization is too far for us. Ngondro practice brings, humble, purification, gathering accumulation of merit, understanding the basic principle practice of Tibetan Vajra Yana Buddhism and brings great merit doing with group.

I handle any levels of practice of Ngondro and I do myself practice with the group. I give reading transmission, instructions, how to chant the Sadhana etc. So if anyone would like to start Ngondro practice or those people who practicing Ngondro practice group where you can ask questions, here is the link...http://groups.google.com/group/Ngondrogroup?lnk=gcimh
I know this will bring great benefit for many people as it did for these few months!
Karmapa Chenno!!!
Lama Karma

Here's some information about Lama Karma (from http://www.kagyu.org/ktd/teachers.php):

Lama Karma Drodul is Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche's principal attendant and assistant. He became a monk when he was nine years old and at twenty received both getsul (intermediate) and gelong (full) ordination from Khenchen Thrangu Rinpoche. Lama Karma excelled in all aspects of dharma study and completed his education in five years. Thrangu Rinpoche sent him to the U. S. to deepen his understanding of the dharma under the tutelage of Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche. In March 2004, Lama Karma completed his first and in February 2008 his second traditional three-year, three-month retreat under Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche at Karme Ling Retreat Center. He now is the Drubpon (retreat master) at Karme Ling. He travels to different centers to teach and is the author of Amrita of Eloquence: A Biography of Khenpo Karthar Rinpoche.
Jangchup Donden

Re: Lama Karma Drodhul's google group for Ngondro

Postby mindyourmind » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Thank you so much. This looks great, and very helpful. I have applied.

Every bit of help is greatly appreciated.

:bow:
As bad as bad becomes its not a part of you

Talk Talk
mindyourmind

Postby Ngawang Drolma » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:02 am

Yes, thanks so much for this :twothumbsup:

Best,
Laura
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member