Blasphemy Towards D.Lama and Buddhism

General discussion, particularly exploring the Dharma in the modern world.
Nosta

Blasphemy Towards D.Lama and Buddhism

Post by Nosta »

I found this:
http://www.inplainsite.org/html/the_dalai_lama.html

There you can read such incredible things as the connection os Dalai Lama to Nazis and other "crazy" guys.
It speaks on the Kalachakra-Tantra (i am not sure of what is that) as some kind of demonic teachings (not their words i think, but more the way they described it) ; it seems that Kalachakra-Tantra goes against "kindness teachings" because it instills war and speaks about the use of brute force against the enemies of Dharma.
The conclusion is that Dalai Lama is the Anti-Christ and Buddhism a dangerous thing.

Well, i dont believe on that stupid text for sure, it seems clearly the text of sick people, but i am wondering which could be the real relationship between Dalai Lama and Nazis guys (could he be trying to show that Dharma is open even for murders?) and i wonder why the Kalachakra-Tantra speaks in a violent way (supposing thats true).

Comments?
Epistemes

Re: Blasphemy Towards D.Lama and Buddhism

Post by Epistemes »

What's to say?

Certain Christians and sub-Christians will always be seeking to find the anti-Christ in every generation. Buddhism is generally mis-understood and its atheism is a key component of making it the devil's religion in certain eyes. By association, the "Pope" of Buddhism, the Dalai Lama, must be the anti-Christ.
Cantankerous Buddha
conebeckham

Post by conebeckham »

I thought this was going to be the Tremondis again, but instead, it's a fundamentalist Christian position paper.
No surprise, really.
དམ་པའི་དོན་ནི་ཤེས་རབ་ཆེ་བ་དང་།
རྟོག་གེའི་ཡུལ་མིན་བླ་མའི་བྱིན་རླབས་དང་།
སྐལ་ལྡན་ལས་འཕྲོ་ཅན་གྱིས་རྟོགས་པ་སྟེ།
དེ་ནི་ཤེས་རབ་ལ་ནི་ལོ་རྟོག་སེལ།།

"Absolute Truth is not an object of analytical discourse or great discriminating wisdom,
It is realized through the blessing grace of the Guru and fortunate Karmic potential.
Like this, mistaken ideas of discriminating wisdom are clarified."
- (Kyabje Bokar Rinpoche, from his summary of "The Ocean of Definitive Meaning")
Inge

Post by Inge »

Nosta wrote:... but i am wondering which could be the real relationship between Dalai Lama and Nazis guys (could he be trying to show that Dharma is open even for murders?) and i wonder why the Kalachakra-Tantra speaks in a violent way (supposing thats true).
Have you read this: http://www.berzinarchives.com/web/en/ar ... tibet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

With a so world wide respected personnality than His Holiness Dalai Lama, do you think abnormal that a very little minority spew out some hate against His Holiness ...

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
mindyourmind

Post by mindyourmind »

Nosta wrote:I found this:
http://www.inplainsite.org/html/the_dalai_lama.html

There you can read such incredible things as the connection os Dalai Lama to Nazis and other "crazy" guys.
It speaks on the Kalachakra-Tantra (i am not sure of what is that) as some kind of demonic teachings (not their words i think, but more the way they described it) ; it seems that Kalachakra-Tantra goes against "kindness teachings" because it instills war and speaks about the use of brute force against the enemies of Dharma.
The conclusion is that Dalai Lama is the Anti-Christ and Buddhism a dangerous thing.

Well, i dont believe on that stupid text for sure, it seems clearly the text of sick people, but i am wondering which could be the real relationship between Dalai Lama and Nazis guys (could he be trying to show that Dharma is open even for murders?) and i wonder why the Kalachakra-Tantra speaks in a violent way (supposing thats true).

Comments?
Fundamentalist nonsense. Have a look at their site map, and you will see that they try to put the boot into not just the Buddhists but also the Catholics (not Christian enough :rolleye: ), Wiccans, new agers, Moonies, Mormons, yoga, martial arts and just about everyone that does not see the world as they do.

And when Harrer counts as a good example of a Nazi then you will see loads of these :pig: overhead.
Dualism is the real root of our suffering and all of our conflicts.

Namkhai Norbu
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

Yes, thats sad. Sad and sick people. If at least they knew that slandering dharma is of no benefit and only a way do bring really bad karma...

But backing to the "associations" of D.Lama with nazis, what could he be doing with such people?
mindyourmind

Post by mindyourmind »

Nosta wrote:Yes, thats sad. Sad and sick people. If at least they knew that slandering dharma is of no benefit and only a way do bring really bad karma...

But backing to the "associations" of D.Lama with nazis, what could he be doing with such people?
There could be many reasons. For one, if you read Harrer's book (Seven Years in Tibet) you will see the special relationship between these two men, a friendship even, that was forged in Tibet itself, far away from anything to do with Nazism.

The connection the website seeks is a spurious, malicious and totally unfounded one.

But while you are at it, maybe you should ask yourself another, more difficult question : should a realized being like HHDL distance himself from people that are perceived as evil? Or should he interact with them, and in so doing maybe inspire them, teach them?

And wasn't it the Christians' own superhero, Jesus, who was also criticised for associating with tax collectors and hookers?
I wish these people would think their stuff through before they decide to send it out there.
Dualism is the real root of our suffering and all of our conflicts.

Namkhai Norbu
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

Yes, you are correct indeed. And as i told a few posts below, its possible that Dalai Lama is seeking to help "evil" beings.

A boddhistava helps every being.
plwk

Post by plwk »

http://www.leighb.com/dn1.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'Monks, if outsiders should speak against Me, or against the Dhamma, or against the Sangha, you should not on that account either bear malice, or be upset, or feel ill will. If on that account, you should be angry and hurt, that would stand in the way of your own self-conquest.

If, when others speak against us, you feel angry at that or displeased, would you then be able to judge whether that talk of theirs is well said or not?'
'No, Sir.'

'But when outsiders speak in disparagement of Me, or of the Dhamma, or of the Sangha, you should unravel what is false and point it out as wrong, saying:
"For this or that reason this is not the fact, that is not so, such a thing is not found among us, is not in us."

'But also, monks, if outsiders should speak in praise of Me, in praise of the Dhamma, in praise of the Sangha, you should not, on that account, be filled with pleasure or gladness or be lifted up in heart. Were you to be so that also would stand in the way of your self-conquest.

When outsiders speak in praise of Me, or of the Dhamma, or of the Sangha, you should acknowledge what is factual, saying:
"For this or that reason this is true, that is so, such a thing is found among us, is in us."
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

Thank you for that transcription.

Buddha is indeed the wisest human!

Return to “Dharma in Everyday Life”