Site validation ...

A forum for all questions about Tibetan Medicine. No more posting in this forum until further notice.
Sönam

Site validation ...

Post by Sönam »

Shang Shung Institute is in stock shortage for certain substances ... is that site a serious one http://www.siddhienergetics.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?

thank you for your recommandation
Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
pemachophel

Re: Site validation ...

Post by pemachophel »

Sonam,

Joseph is a close friend of mine. The Tibetan meds he sells via this site are all high quality and perfectly legitimate. They're made by Amchi Ngawang of the Shechen Clinic in Boudha. As for some of the other, non-Tibetan things available on this site, I can't say. However, I know that Joseph is absolutely sincere in what he is doing with Siddhienergetics.

Hope this helps.
Pema Chophel པདྨ་ཆོས་འཕེལ
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

it definitely helps ... thank you Pema

Sönam
By understanding everything you perceive from the perspective of the view, you are freed from the constraints of philosophical beliefs.
By understanding that any and all mental activity is meditation, you are freed from arbitrary divisions between formal sessions and postmeditation activity.
- Longchen Rabjam -
Jinzang

Post by Jinzang »

I thought you were going to say the html of this site doesn't validate. I guess my head is too wrapped up in my work.
"It's as plain as the nose on your face!" Dottie Primrose
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Agar 35 is extremely strong, should never be used by people who have edemas or who are over 70 in general.

N
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

Namdrol wrote:Agar 35 is extremely strong, should never be used by people who have edemas or who are over 70 in general.

N
I am only 63 :tongue: ... nevertheless, I'm incertain about "blood pressure" restrictions, I (recently) had a "lung embolysm" (don't know the real english designation) and I'm under a drug used to thin blood, I must regulary (at the time once each two weeks) make an blood analysis (IRN).
What are the restrictions? should I care? embolysm was not a strong one ... eventually what could be good for that?

thank you for your kind answer.
Sönam
- Longchen Rabjam -
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Sönam wrote:
Namdrol wrote:Agar 35 is extremely strong, should never be used by people who have edemas or who are over 70 in general.

N
I am only 63 :tongue: ... nevertheless, I'm incertain about "blood pressure" restrictions, I (recently) had a "lung embolysm" (don't know the real english designation) and I'm under a drug used to thin blood, I must regulary (at the time once each two weeks) make an blood analysis (IRN).
What are the restrictions? should I care? embolysm was not a strong one ... eventually what could be good for that?

thank you for your kind answer.
Sönam

Agar 35 is not a good match for you.

N
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

[quote="Namdrol".
Agar 35 is not a good match for you.

N[/quote]

Thank you

Sönam
- Longchen Rabjam -
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

I receive to day Rinchen Mangjor pills ... is there any counter-indications regarding age and previous embolism manifestation ... and others heart fragilities.

thank you in advance
Sönam
- Longchen Rabjam -
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Sönam wrote:I receive to day Rinchen Mangjor pills ... is there any counter-indications regarding age and previous embolism manifestation ... and others heart fragilities.

thank you in advance
Sönam

Only use them twice a month at most.
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

Namdrol wrote:
Sönam wrote:I receive to day Rinchen Mangjor pills ... is there any counter-indications regarding age and previous embolism manifestation ... and others heart fragilities.

thank you in advance
Sönam

Only use them twice a month at most.
Thank you Namdrol-la
- Longchen Rabjam -
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

now it concernes Bimala Mitra used for sleep problems, like ChNN did teache it. Jeff Krouk is saling it ... Rinpoché says there is no danger, "you can take for long time", but on Jeff's side it says : "rLung of the heart whose symptoms are: • Discomfort in cardiac region ...".

What is your recommandation for me to take that medicine ...

Thank you
Sönam
- Longchen Rabjam -
Sönam

Post by Sönam »

Rinpoche says there is no problem with agar ... and by the way Bimala (Vimala ?) is very effective and direct ! I was surprize it works that way ...

Sönam
- Longchen Rabjam -

Return to “Tibetan Medicine”