Big congrats!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Jechbi

Big congrats!

Post by Jechbi »

Hi, it's me again.

Been posting over at E-Sangha for maybe two years. Dhammawheel.com has become my favorite site, and I also have become very fond of ZFI.

I'm a learner. Started sitting about 5 years ago during a Goenka course. Did a few more courses (some just 1 or 3 days long).

My wife grew up in a Vajrayana culture. We have a 7-year-old son and, lately, a newborn girl who I'm pretty sure spent her previous rebirth in a deva realm cuz she's so smart and beautiful (ok, I'm biased).

My philosophy about boards like this is to try to play nice, and not hang onto my ideas too closely. I like to be open to correction and clarification, but I also can be stubborn and (sometimes) sentimental. And vague, now and then. But I value clarity of thought, and I value the insights of Ven. Dhammanando and other venerables and advanced students I've come across on these boards. What a great privilege to be among you.

Thank you for your efforts.

Metta
:D
On Twitter at http://twitter.com/_jechbi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DNS
Site Admin

Re: Big congrats!

Post by DNS »

:thanks:

Great to see you here too!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Welcome, Jechbi! :hi:

Just out of curiosity, what's ZFI?
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings and welcome, Jechbi!

Luke ~ ZFI is Zen Forum International - http://www.zenforuminternational.org/index.php

Metta,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
thornbush

Post by thornbush »

Ben

Post by Ben »

Hi Jechbi

its great to see you here!

Ben

Return to “Introductions”