Passing away of Khensur Rinpoche.

Caz

Passing away of Khensur Rinpoche.

Post by Caz »

Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
Yesterday I got news that my 82 year old teacher, His Eminence Kensur Rinpoche Jetsun Jampa Yeshe entered into clear light. As I type this, Rinpoche still is in clear light meditation.The monks of Gaden Shartse Monastery are doing chanting of sacred texts, prayers, self initiations 24 hours daily non-stop. A Highly accomplished master like this stays in clear light in this manner. His body does not decompose, or lose heat yet clinically passed. His passing strikes me deeply with sadness and a tremendous sense of loss. I have sent two people to represent me to Gaden already. Beng Kooi and Bryan will do the appropriate offerings on my behalf and Kechara. -Tsem Rinpoche

My sadness and memories of you great teacher swirls in my mind, I'm numb for the moment,
I have not fulfilled everything you have commanded, but I will. I will.

Your speech, knowledge, patience, and example leaves indelible marks
upon my soul,
I cannot forget you, but will honour your presence in my life
with further hard work to bring Dharma to many more.

There is no physical distance between your mind and mine,
but as a child blinded by samsare, I miss you. I love you. I will always long for you.

I entreaty you to forgive me of my transactions that has disturbed your
holy mind in any way known and unknown manner during our relationship,
as they were without intent. May those karmas be purified.

Some say Guru devotion takes away from clear self freedom and entraps
us to another. But your trap is much better than the prison of samsara I falsified freedom within.

Some think Guru devotion is outdated and not for the educated, but
what education in samsara can release me from my mind? Why am I not
released?

My Lord Guru, my burdens, responsibilities, work, and directions for the dharma are a long and lonely road,
without you physically it makes everything more empty, I can only sustain
knowing you are no other than Yamantaka, and my childless attachment to
your physical form deletes my true understanding of your real unchanging nature for the moment. I will rise and do my work harder in your memory.

I have served you, sponsored you, offered you food, residence, and dedications recognized or not, but those are just the outer and simple services which are my duty. But I will serve you by continuing to destroy my self clinging mind that is the source of all my problems. I will serve you by benefitting others courageously even more. This I promise.

May I have the clean samaya to meet you again and again in whatever form you choose to manifest in future incarnations. May I enjoy your Manjushri like speech, your courage equal to Lokeshvara and your unchanging natural mind of Yamantaka. May I again take rebirth as your Dharma servant so that I may gain the attainments you accomplished aeons ago.

~Your silly and worthless student, Tsem Rinpoche

Pictures: http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;​-tulku-rinpoche/great-lamas-ma​sters/h-e-kensur-rinpoche-jets​un-jampa-yeshe-1928-2011.html
Abandoning Dharma is, in the final analysis, disparaging the Hinayana because of the Mahayana; favoring the Hinayana on account of the Mahayana; playing off sutra against tantra; playing off the four classes of the tantras against each other; favoring one of the Tibetan schools—the Sakya, Gelug, Kagyu, or Nyingma—and disparaging the rest; and so on. In other words, we abandon Dharma any time we favor our own tenets and disparage the rest.

Liberation in the Palm of your hand~Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche.
phantom59

Kensur Rinpoche Jetsun Jampa Yeshe Parinibanna July 29

Post by phantom59 »

'Yesterday I got news that my 82 year old teacher, His Eminence Kensur Rinpoche Jetsun Jampa Yeshe entered into clear light. As I type this, Rinpoche still is in clear light meditation.The monks of Gaden Shartse Monastery are doing chanting of sacred texts, prayers, self initiations 24 hours daily non-stop. A Highly accomplished master like this stays in clear light in this manner. His body does not decompose, or lose heat yet clinically passed. His passing strikes me deeply with sadness and a tremendous sense of loss. I have sent two people to represent me to Gaden already. Beng Kooi and Bryan will do the appropriate offerings on my behalf and Kechara.' -Tsem Rinpoche

Read more at : http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-ri ... -2011.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Gelug”