There arose a question, namely if we become a Buddha by a certain path, would that then be irreversible ?
I am putting this question up because our actual deviated state.
- Do you think that " becoming " Buddha would be or result in never again wandering in Samsara as a dualistic being with karma, illusion and suffering ?
- Why do you think that or are convinced about it, or not?
- Or do you think that it is in the endless time an automatic event, the descent into the 6 realms, or isn't it?
- Then you are maybe convinced that the 6 realms cannot be emptied? Why?
- Or maybe do are you convinced that Samsara can be emptied? Why do you think so?
THOUGH A MAN BE LEARNED
IF HE DOES NOT APPLY HIS KNOWLEDGE
HE RESEMBLES THE BLIND MAN
WHO WITH A LAMP IN THE HAND CANNOT SEE THE ROAD