A little help?

Rinchen Dorje

A little help?

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Hi,
just received Tun/Ganapuja book, the 21 Semdzins book and the SoV explanation CD from Shang Shung. (Precious Vase is on backorder) The books are very nicely done. However I have no idea as to how to even do the short Tun practice. If there are any ChNN students out there who have been doing this for a while I would really appreciate the help. You can PM me and then if you are not too busy maybe a phone call etc. I am aware that there is a DVD with Rinpoche explaining everything but it has been sold out for months and it took quite a while to even get these things. I will get the DVD as soon as possible but in the interim a little help from a brother or sister would be greatly appreciated.
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Rinchen Dorje

Re: A little help?

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

ok, well i guess I will just have to wait till I can get the DVD, thanks anyways
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Fa Dao wrote:ok, well i guess I will just have to wait till I can get the DVD, thanks anyways

You don't absolutely need the melodies, you can just recite the text plainly until you can get a chance to learn the melodies.

N
username

Post by username »

Fa Dao wrote:Hi,
just received Tun/Ganapuja book
That's not the instruction book, this is needed:
http://shangshung.org/store/index.php?m ... cts_id=344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Meanwhile simple guru yoga is it's essence and sufficient.
Dzogchen masters I know say: 1)Buddhist religion essence is Dzogchen 2)Religions are positive by intent/fruit 3)Any method's OK unless: breaking Dzogchen vows, mixed as syncretic (Milanese Soup) 4)Don't join mandalas of opponents of Dalai Lama/Padmasambhava: False Deity inventors by encouraging victims 5)Don't debate Ati with others 6)Don't discuss Ati practices online 7) A master told his old disciple: no one's to discuss his teaching with some others on a former forum nor mention him. Publicity's OK, questions are asked from masters/set teachers in person/email/non-public forums~Best wishes
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Thanks username. Someone offered to help me in PM so Im good. But for the past few months I have been focusing on the guruyoga white A and the SoV, both, as you know, very helpful

Return to “Dzogchen”