The Chaktri is the practice-manual of the Zhangzhung Nyengyü (ZZNG). It was composed by Dru Gyelwa Yungdrung (1242-1290). It is the most-well known practice-manual for the ZZNG, but there are others.
1. Recitation of the Ngondro;
2. Instruction of the Ngondro;
3. Introduction to the Nature of Mind;
4. The Boundless View of Dzogchen;
5. The Spontaneous Meditation of Dzogchen;
6. The Flexible Behavior of Dzogchen;
7. The Result of Dzogchen - the Realization of the Three Kayas;
8. Removing Obstacles of the Practice of Clear Light;
9. Removing Obstacles through Practice of the Magical Wheel (Trul Khor);
10. The Tsa Lung Trul Khor: Magical Wheel of the Channels and Pranas;
11. The Practice of the Seven Cycles of Clear Light (for the dark retreat).
THOUGH A MAN BE LEARNED
IF HE DOES NOT APPLY HIS KNOWLEDGE
HE RESEMBLES THE BLIND MAN
WHO WITH A LAMP IN THE HAND CANNOT SEE THE ROAD