Attacked by a stranger...

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.

Attacked by a stranger...

Postby Jikan » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:32 pm

While I was on retreat last week, my father was attacked in a parking lot by a stranger wielding a claw hammer. He was struck first in the back of the head, then in the face, and finally one of his hands as he attempted to protect himself. This is a link to a news article that gives more details on it.

http://goo.gl/0Eph1

Let's pray for an end to poverty, the disease of drug abuse, violence, hatred, and despair, in this and all situations.
Thanks to the help of generous sponsors (most of them from DharmaWheel), I'm doing a Vajra Armor (Dorje Kotrab) self-retreat this summer. May the merit be yours!
Jikan
Site Admin

Re: Attacked by a stranger...

Postby Indrajala » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Terrible

May all beings be free from suffering.
Flower Ornament Depository (Blog)
Indrajāla's Contemplations (Blog)
Exploring Classical Chinese (Blog)
Dharma Depository (Site)

"Hui gives me no assistance. There is nothing that I say in which he does not delight." -Confucius
Indrajala

Postby kirtu » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm

May your ad be well, happy and peaceful and recover quickly with no lasting effects from the attack. May the attacker be come to see his actions as violent and unacceptable and may he develop the tools to work though bad situations. If his mind was clouded may the causes and conditions for that delusion dissolve and never return. May we put a swift end to drug abuse, poverty, hopelessness, violence and dispair.

OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
THADYATA OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHABEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Postby Seishin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 am

Wow! I'm so sorry to hear this Jikan. I hope and pray your father makes a speedy recovery and I hope and pray all people everywhere realise the dangers of drugs.

Gassho,
Seishin.
Seishin
Former staff member

Return to Prayers and Aspirations