The mirror.

kalden yungdrung

Re: The mirror.

Post by kalden yungdrung »

muni wrote:"Action" is spontaneous for self/others. Mirror don't discriminate; there are not such thoughts, as free from fixation. Clear and aware wisdom never ceases and distinctly shines.
Tashi delek,

Thanks for your replies.

But sorry this i cannot understand, please explain this better, if possible. :namaste:

Best wishes with our individual practice
KY
The best meditation is no meditation
muni

Post by muni »

kalden yungdrung wrote:
muni wrote:"Action" is spontaneous for self/others. Mirror don't discriminate; there are not such thoughts, as free from fixation. Clear and aware wisdom never ceases and distinctly shines.
Tashi delek,

Thanks for your replies.

But sorry this i cannot understand, please explain this better, if possible. :namaste:

Best wishes with our individual practice
KY
Yes I can send many expressions, one a bit more confusing than the other. But I have no any skills to unfold by intellectual way. So apologise! Of course there are many books, many text in which we can recognize the reflections of our brilliant masters.
Sky has no focus on fleeting clouds to check its being.

:anjali: All the best.
White Lotus

Post by White Lotus »

Muni, you have the dharma eye. when you see objects they are no different from the subject that observes them. the mirror awareness. seeing objects is no different from seeing onself. there are no objects only the appearing and dissapearing of illusions, phantoms, dreams. and yet... the moon is not a piece of cheese and i am an appearance typing at this computer.

there is no mind, there is no rigpa, the glowing of mind, its radiance is a mere wave arising on the ocean of emptiness. there is only emptiness... no emptiness. radiance is only an appearance where there is not a thing to be aware of. so, lets dream.

best wishes, Tom.

there is not a single thing. emptiness. no emptiness even.
in any matters of importance. dont rely on me. i may not know what i am talking about. take what i say as mere speculation. i am not ordained. nor do i have a formal training. i do believe though that if i am wrong on any point. there are those on this site who i hope will quickly point out my mistakes.

Return to “Dzogchen”