Merigar West Retreat

Rinchen Dorje

Merigar West Retreat

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Does anyone know if this will be webcast or not? and if so will it be open or closed?
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Rinchen Dorje

Re: Merigar West Retreat

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

referring to the June 24-30 retreat
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Pema Rigdzin

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

It's an open webcast: http://www.dzogchen.it/calendario-mw-en_201104b.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Cool..thank you so much..I have my sons and so many other people who want to see this...is it going to be at 10 am to noon local like the others?
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Fa Dao wrote:Cool..thank you so much..I have my sons and so many other people who want to see this...is it going to be at 10 am to noon local like the others?

Except first day, yes.
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

sorry about this but just to make sure I dont miss any teachings...the first day, the 24th, will be 5 pm Italy time then the 25th and thereafter will be 10 am?
Josef

Post by Josef »

Fa Dao wrote:sorry about this but just to make sure I dont miss any teachings...the first day, the 24th, will be 5 pm Italy time then the 25th and thereafter will be 10 am?
Yup.
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa

Return to “Dzogchen”