Prayer request

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Stephie

Prayer request

Post by Stephie »

Dear fellow practitioners,

As well as praying for all sentient beings, if you can possibly remember this person in your practice I would be really grateful. My oldest, best friend in the world found out that her husband (also a childhood friend) has stage 4 non hodgkins lymphoma. Russell started intensive chemo in January and at this time I also asked for a divination from OT Rinpoche who advised 100,000 100 syllable mantras. I sponsored some mantra recitation in Sikkim, as well as Tsoks and of course have taken Russell into my own practice. In April the scans looked clear and we were hopeful. But last week a CT scan shows the cancer is back with aggression and he needs Stem cell transplants in order to even stand a chance of living chances are not great of this happening at the moment.

Russ is only 41 years old. He is father to 3 lovely children under 10 and my best friends husband. I have attached a photo of Russ. Please keep him in your practice.

many thanks

Steph
Stephie

Re: Prayer request

Post by Stephie »

trying to post a picture of Russell. Sorry it's rather large and I don't know how to format it it.
correctRussellCarr.jpg
correctRussellCarr.jpg (323.29 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

OM VAJRASATTVA SAMAYA .... AH HUNG PHAT

certainly - may Russell be well, happy, peaceful and be free of cancer and all illness.
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha

Post by A Ah Sha Sa Ma Ha »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCXM2Pjb ... er&list=UL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bodhicittasangha.org/lang-en ... ble-mantra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:namaste:

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”