Khandro Tsering Chödrön passed into Parinirvana on 30th May

Ashocka

Khandro Tsering Chödrön passed into Parinirvana on 30th May

Post by Ashocka »

Khandro Tsering Chödrön passed into Parinirvana on 30th May 2011 at Lerab Ling

http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?titl ... 6dr%C3%B6n" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nosta

Re: Khandro Tsering Chödrön passed into Parinirvana on 30th May

Post by Nosta »

I really hope thats she passed into paranirvana and not on more rebirths, unless that such rebirth is in Pure Land of Amitabha.

Namo Amituofo!
ngodrup

Post by ngodrup »

Oh, that's sad news.
Pema Rigdzin

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

"Sogyal Rinpoche and Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche were both present at the moment of her passing where she showed all the signs of attaining the final accomplishment of a great Dzogchen practitioner." Wow.

:anjali:
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman
narraboth

Post by narraboth »

Nosta wrote:I really hope thats she passed into paranirvana and not on more rebirths, unless that such rebirth is in Pure Land of Amitabha.

Namo Amituofo!
actually I do wish her wisdom mind display eminations to this world again and again for we poor beings....
she is no different from yeshe tsogyal
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
heart

Post by heart »

http://khandrotseringchodron.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://vimeo.com/25125033" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
DharmaKitty

Post by DharmaKitty »

Yet another sad lesson in impermanence!

I loved Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche's response when learning of her death:

To the supreme tulku, Sogyal Rinpoche, noble vajra brother of unequalled love and kindness,

When I heard the extremely sad news that Tsering Chödrön, the incomparable yogini worthy of all our heartfelt respect and devotion, had departed into the realm of peace, I was overcome by tremendous grief and sadness, almost as if my heart and mind burst open for a moment. Especially when I considered how this year, as I will be coming to Lerab Ling, I had so much looked forward to meeting her there, now for my hopes to be dashed in this way, as if the sun and moon had been stolen during an eclipse, I feel a boundless sense of loss. Still, this is the very nature of the world, and as long as we have not gone beyond it we are powerless to change things, and all I can do is request Rinpoche and all your close friends and students not to become too despondent.

All of us here, including my own companions and students, will practise with unwavering devotion and samaya for the fulfilment of all Khandro Rinpoche’s wishes and intentions. For the duration of the forty-nine days, we will practise, to the very best of our abilities, the profound path of Guru Yoga, in which the great Guru of Uddiyana, the Jamgön Lama Chökyi Lodrö and the foremost of dakinis, Tsering Chödrön, are all inseparably united within the essence of vajra body, speech and mind. I wanted to let you know this, so that you could please keep it in mind.

With wishes for Rinpoche’s good health and with countless respectful prostrations, this was offered by Chögyal Namkhai Norbu and all his students from Kunsangar South (in Crimea).

:bow:
The essence of a real practice is to bring our intellectual understanding to the level of our heart - so as to feel it - to live it!

Return to “Nyingma”