Hi (again)

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Mokugyo

Hi (again)

Post by Mokugyo »

Hi!

On this forum, I was formerly known as "Sonrisa". I tried to recover my password but seeing as the forum has no password recovery system, I had no choice but to create another account. So, I hope I wont get banned or something. I tried looking in my other email address (which the forum says it's already registered) but I find no information of my previous registry on my email's personal search engine.

So, here I am again and Im sorry for the inconvenience.

Peace!!
gnegirl

Re: Hi (again)

Post by gnegirl »

Welcome Back!
"Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise." --Surangama Sutra

Phenomenon, vast as space, dharmata is your base, arising and falling like ocean tide cycles, why do i cling to your illusion of unceasing changlessness?
rose
Site Admin

Post by rose »

Hi Mokugyo, :smile:

Welcome (back) to Dharma Wheel.

Regards,
rt
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

Welcome back.

Maitri,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
Sonrisa

Post by Sonrisa »

Hi everyone! This is Mokugyo. I found my old account (Sonrisa) and I really want to keep it. Is there anyway the moderators can delete Mokugyo? I dont want my Sonrisa account deleted.

Namo Amitabha
Namo Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva
Namo Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva

May I continue to practice loving-kindness and compassion for sentient beings. May my friends and loved ones be free from suffering. May those who have hurt me also be free from suffering.

Hatred is like throwing cow dung at someone else. You get dirty first before throwing it to someone else.

Return to “Introductions”