Kunsangar South Retreat with Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Malcolm

Kunsangar South Retreat with Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Malcolm »

Kunsangar South Retreat
OPEN WEBCAST
14th-20th May 2011 (Crimea GTM+3)

The teaching is Dzogchen Ati Yoga "Jangchub Semgom" (the Instruction of Primordial State)
14th May 4-6pm.
Introduction about this retreat's teaching.

15th May 10-12am.
Introduction about the Three Transmissions in Dzogchen and the real state of Ati Guru Yoga. Giving tridlung of Short Thun practice.

16th May 10-12am.
After practicing the Ati Guru Yoga altogether,how is the non correct or correct way of doing meditation and being in the authentic Primordial State (P.1-4).Giving tridlung of Short Gana Puja.

17th May 10-12am.
After practicing the Ati Guru Yoga altogether,how we recognize the defects of our meditation and how should correct the defects with the way of practice (p. 4-8).

17th May 12,30-1pm.
We do a Short GanaPuja for the full moon.

18th May 10-12am.
After practicing the Ati Guru Yoga altogether, how we should integrate the practice in our attitude and how manifest the signs of the practice is maturing (P.8-11). Giving tridlung of Medium Thun and Medium Gana Puja.

19th May 10-12am.
After practicing the Ati Guru Yoga altogether, how is the perfection beyond purification and accumulation and how manifest the all qualifications (P.11-15).

19th May 5-7pm.
We do a Medium GanaPuja for the end of this retreat.

20th May 10-12am.
Giving advices for how integrate daily life, giving tridlungs of Thun book and many other practices circulating booklets in Dzogchen Comminity.We finish our retreat with an Ati Guru Yoga and dedications.

Note: A text for this retreat will be available soon on the webcast files page.

http://www.shangshunginstitute.net/webcast" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Malcolm on Thu May 12, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Josef

Re: Kunsangar South Retreat with Chogyal Namkhai Norbu

Post by Josef »

I'm there dude.
At least from my couch in the middle of the night. :smile:
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Pero

Post by Pero »

I was just about to post this hehe. This belongs to sems sde and it seems Manjushrimitra wrote his rdo la gser zhun based on this?
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Pero wrote:I was just about to post this hehe. This belongs to sems sde and it seems Manjushrimitra wrote his rdo la gser zhun based on this?

yes.
florin

Post by florin »

And what would be the coresponding times for britain?I cant figure it out....sorry...

If i'm not a DC member can i still access the webcast?
Josef

Post by Josef »

alpha wrote:And what would be the coresponding times for britain?I cant figure it out....sorry...

If i'm not a DC member can i still access the webcast?
Its an open webcast so you should be able to participate.
here is the world time "map" site.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa
Arnoud

Post by Arnoud »

Thanks for posting that.

Alpha,

Britain is GMT time I think, so -3 hrs. However, if you have daylight savings time and Crimea doesn't yet, then it would be different. I know America is a little later with daylight savings than Europe, but I have no clue about Crimea.

Anyone else know?
Josef

Post by Josef »

Clarence wrote:Thanks for posting that.

Alpha,

Britain is GMT time I think, so -3 hrs. However, if you have daylight savings time and Crimea doesn't yet, then it would be different. I know America is a little later with daylight savings than Europe, but I have no clue about Crimea.

Anyone else know?
The world clock has the details on that i believe.
florin

Post by florin »

what's crimea?

i cant find it on the list...

i dont get it....
florin

Post by florin »

at least they should tell us the location of the broadcast then i will be able to convert it to my time..
Pero

Post by Pero »

alpha wrote:at least they should tell us the location of the broadcast then i will be able to convert it to my time..
Uh they did. It's in Crimea.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
ratna

Post by ratna »

You can use the time for Kyiv at timeanddate.com.
Pero

Post by Pero »

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/wtzre ... &forma=24h
Sevastopol is 17km from Kunsangar South.
- Shabkar
florin

Post by florin »

excellent...done..

its not called crimea..its called UKRAINE...

This is ridiculous...I am not gone get into this....
Pero

Post by Pero »

alpha wrote:excellent...done..

its not called crimea..its called UKRAINE...

This is ridiculous...I am not gone get into this....
Yeah, you're being ridiculous. Crimea
In any case there's no need to get so upset over something like this.
- Shabkar
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

could use a little clarification...are those times 10 AM to 12 PM or 10 PM to 12 AM?
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Pero

Post by Pero »

Fa Dao wrote:could use a little clarification...are those times 10 AM to 12 PM or 10 PM to 12 AM?
LOL for a moment I was like "huh?" but now I see what you mean. It's 10am to 12pm.
- Shabkar
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

thank you
"But if you know how to observe yourself, you will discover your real nature, the primordial state, the state of Guruyoga, and then all will become clear because you will have discovered everything"-Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Namdrol,
for those of us not as well versed in Dzogchen would you mind explaining some of the terminology? for example:
"tridlung of Short Thun practice" and
"Ati Guru Yoga" how is this different from regular Guru Yoga?
Rinchen Dorje

Post by Rinchen Dorje »

Anyone know when the texts for this will be posted?

Return to “Europe”