"Essence, Nature and Energy" - Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

Mr. G

"Essence, Nature and Energy" - Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

Post by Mr. G »

Here is an updated shedule of the webcast sessions:

26.04. 10:00 - 12:00 (GMT+3, Moscow)
Seminar "Essence, Nature and Energy" with Chöegyal Namkhai Norbuon Dzogchen, introduction and historical background (ancient Bon tradition, Shang Shung and Tibetan Buddhism)

27.04. 10:00 - 12:00 (GMT+3, Moscow) Seminar "Essence, Nature and Energy" with Chöegyal Namkhai Norbuon Dzogchen, three path to liberation Sutra, Tantra and Dzogchen. Presentation of "Dra Thaldrel" - commentary on the root tantra of Dzogchen Upadesha "Dra Thalgyur"

17:00 Public Talk

28.04. 10:00 - 12:00 (GMT+3, Moscow)
Seminar "Essence, Nature and Energy" with Chöegyal Namkhai Norbuon Dzogchen, the meaning of transmission and awareness (direct transmission)

29.04. 10:00 - 12:00 (GMT+3, Moscow) Seminar "Essence, Nature and Energy" with Chöegyal Namkhai Norbuon Dzogchen, three statements of Guru Garab Dorje and Three Series of Dzogchen Teachings (Semde, Longde and Upadesha)

30.04. 10:00 - 12:00 (GMT+3, Moscow) Seminar "Essence, Nature and Energy" with Chöegyal Namkhai Norbuon Dzogchen, the meaning of integration (advices for daily life)

Due to this unplanned change we ask all gakyil to spread the information in their local areas.

Bye,
The Webcast Team
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
Dechen Norbu

Re: "Essence, Nature and Energy" - Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

Post by Dechen Norbu »

Today's public talk was quite cool. Some interesting questions there. Some funny too.
Nice gesture from the folks of the university over there, giving ChNN an honorary degree. :D
Did someone understand what painting was he offered? I couldn't understand the fellow who described it. The audio wasn't the best and the camera was a little far...
Pero

Re: "Essence, Nature and Energy" - Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche

Post by Pero »

Lucky that I saw this thread by chance or I would've missed that there was a public talk. I listened to the replay of that day just now, I thought it was interesting and pretty funny.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar

Return to “Europe”