Yamataka Initiation

Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Yamataka Initiation

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

I have an extra ticket to receive Yamataka initiation from HHDL on May 1st at the Long Beach Convention Center. If you would like it, please let me know.

:namaste:
Caz

Re: Yamataka Initiation

Post by Caz »

Ngawang Drolma wrote:I have an extra ticket to receive Yamataka initiation from HHDL on May 1st at the Long Beach Convention Center. If you would like it, please let me know.

:namaste:
Geee Lucky ! :applause:
Abandoning Dharma is, in the final analysis, disparaging the Hinayana because of the Mahayana; favoring the Hinayana on account of the Mahayana; playing off sutra against tantra; playing off the four classes of the tantras against each other; favoring one of the Tibetan schools—the Sakya, Gelug, Kagyu, or Nyingma—and disparaging the rest; and so on. In other words, we abandon Dharma any time we favor our own tenets and disparage the rest.

Liberation in the Palm of your hand~Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche.
Mr. G

Re: Yamataka Initiation

Post by Mr. G »

http://www.dalailama.com/news/post/670- ... california" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Statement Regarding Change in His Holiness the Dalai Lam’s Schedule in California
May 1st 2011

His Holiness the Dalai Lama will now be arriving in Long Beach, CA, on May 2nd, 2011 instead of the earlier scheduled time. This is on account of a slight indisposition due to a sore throat, for which the physicians have advised him to rest before taking the long plane journey from Tokyo. The doctors have said the rest was essential for His Holiness to recover faster from the sore throat.

We seek the understanding and indulgence of the organizers and participants of the events on May 1st and May 2nd (His Holiness will not be able to participate in events scheduled for May 2nd at UCLA) and regret the inconvenience this has caused to all concerned.

Lobsang Nyandak Zayul
Representative of H.H. the Dalai Lama to the Americas
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu

Return to “North America (USA & Canada)”