Prayer for ability

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
Calahand

Prayer for ability

Post by Calahand »

Prayer for ability, I want to be able to help and heal others, be kind, and be gentle and not allow negative emotions of hatred , delusion and fear. May I be a compassionate , caring reserve of safety and healing for all human beings first, and then to all sentient beings. :namaste: and to do this... may I have good health, good well-being, lots of energy and have a broad base of knowledge. :namaste:
dakini_boi

Re: Prayer for ability

Post by dakini_boi »

Yes, Calahand, may it be so immediately!

And may each day, your capacity to benefit others, as well as your spontaneous inclination and the external and internal resources to do so also increase.

May compassionate thoughts arise spontaneously in all your interactions with beings. And may all actions of body, speech and mind create only the conditions for temporary and permanent profound happiness, bliss, peace, love, and wisdom in your environment, among all beings of this realm, and in all realms.
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

Calahand wrote:Prayer for ability, I want to be able to help and heal others, be kind, and be gentle and not allow negative emotions of hatred , delusion and fear. May I be a compassionate , caring reserve of safety and healing for all human beings first, and then to all sentient beings. :namaste: and to do this... may I have good health, good well-being, lots of energy and have a broad base of knowledge. :namaste:
May the blessings of Guru Menla*, Medicine Buddha, White Tara, the healing bodhisattvas and dakinis ceaslessly rain down and fill you with love, lovingkindness, compassion, wisdom, knowledge, healing and all positive virtues. May all you obscurations and mental defilements be purified and may you attain the level of Vidyadhara Guru Menla very quickly and esp. in this lifetime.

THADYATA OM BEYKANZE BEYKANZE MAHABEYKANZE BEYKANZE RAJA SAMUGATE SOHA
OM TARE TUTARE TURE SOHA
OM MANI PEDME HUNG
OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHI

(*Guru Menla is Padmasambhava manifesting as Medicine Buddha - so his practice is said to bring the combined benefits of Medicine Buddha and Padmasambhava).
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

"Most all-knowing Mañjuśrī, ...
Please illuminate the radiant wisdom spirit
Of my precious Buddha nature."
HH Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
gnegirl

Post by gnegirl »

Calahand wrote:Prayer for ability, I want to be able to help and heal others, be kind, and be gentle and not allow negative emotions of hatred , delusion and fear. May I be a compassionate , caring reserve of safety and healing for all human beings first, and then to all sentient beings. :namaste: and to do this... may I have good health, good well-being, lots of energy and have a broad base of knowledge. :namaste:
Swiftly may this come! May all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the 10 directions and four times hear this aspiration and set up conditions to bring this to fruition.
"Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise." --Surangama Sutra

Phenomenon, vast as space, dharmata is your base, arising and falling like ocean tide cycles, why do i cling to your illusion of unceasing changlessness?
Calahand

Post by Calahand »

Please pray for my career I really hope to be good at my job so that others may benefit :namaste:

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”