le tsem redeux

Anything goes (almost).

le tsem redeux

Postby Heruka » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:43 am

Yes ND and thanks to that proactive former Global Mod, it's no longer an issue.Here's a recent one... from last Dec...

http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-ri ... n/martin-2

Question asked by Martin

Dear Rinpoche,
Please excuse me but I would like to hear the answer to this question from you in order to be sure 100% that it is true: Are you a Dorje Shugden practitioner ? I have this question because you cite Trijang Rinpoche who was Shugden practitioner. I would like to request from you a short answer please. One dear to me Rinpoche said that you are Shugden practitioner because everybody in Nepal sais that. But some of your disciples say that you are not. If you are not a Shugden practitioner than please make a 5 or 10 seconds video in which you state this personally because may be many people will change their mind and would listen to you better.
Grateful for all your care and teachings,
Martin
P.S.I wish you from today on may you never have bitterness or disappointments from your disciples !!! May you be happy happy happy !!! So many people are changed for the better dramatically from your teachings, so many continue to discover happiness and fulfillment and freedom because of you and this will continue in the future ! So thank you so much for this !!! And happy holidays !!!

Response by tsemtulku
Dear Martin,
It is sad that politics is brought here. It’s truly sad that all that I do, my work, efforts, 30 years given to the dharma is judged on this one basis…But I do understand where you are coming from. I do excuse you for asking. I am sad other people talk to you regarding this as it reflects their minds.

I do not have to justify to anyone what I practice or not. If people like me for who I am, then fine. If they don’t it’s ok.
I am an American, and I grew up with religious freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of worship and freedom of expression, and I am use to being who I am and free. So I reserve the right to not be pushed into a corner to answer this or that if I choose not to. My life is my life. But I will entertain this for this one time.

I quote Trijang Rinpoche because he is the guru of His Holiness the Dalai Lama and the guru of my Root guru. He is the guru of all my 14 gurus in fact. So when I quote him, it is not because he was a Dorje Shugden practitioner, but because he was an erudite scholar of the highest quality, meditation master, and one of the greatest lamas of Tibet to bring dharma out. His Holiness Dalai Lama often quotes from him also I have heard myself during teachings.

I have already made a video of how I feel of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. See here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JAC3JUdq3s

MY ANSWER IS EVERYONE SHOULD FOLLOW WHAT H.H. THE DALAI LAMA SAYS. H.H. Dalai Lama has our welfare in his heart. And he works so hard for everyone. We must appreciate him, respect him and wish him very long life. I fold my hands to His Holiness always from my heart. No, we should not practice this protector.I have submitted my signed signature to my Monastery to this effect already. The end.

I will not entertain such political questions anymore on my personal blog space.

On a happier note, I thank you for your good wishes which I think is from your heart. I am so humbled and happy to know my talks, thoughts and scarce knowledge has benefitted people and even affected their lives in such a positive way. That is the purpose of my existence and the purpose of my life. I will devote the rest of my life to bringing benefit/dharma to many as much as I can.

Happy Holidays to you and everyone.

Tsem Rinpoche
Heruka

Re: le tsem redeux

Postby Tilopa » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:15 am

Heruka wrote:Yes ND and thanks to that proactive former Global Mod, [color=#BF80FF]it's no longer an issue.Here's a recent one[/color]... from last Dec...

errr...what?
Tilopa

Postby Sherab » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:20 am

The issue of Dorje Shugden is such a logical conundrum that, for me, can only be resolved only when I myself am enlightened.
Sherab

Postby Sherab Dorje » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:04 am

You reckon that maybe the reason the thread that this was taken from was locked in order to avoid discussion of the issue? Maybe???
:namaste:
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby Indrajala » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:58 am

By Rinpoche's own admission he does not practise Shugden and he fully supports the position of HHDL.

Therefore there is no need to discuss this matter further.
Flower Ornament Depository (Blog)
Indrajāla's Contemplations (Blog)
Exploring Classical Chinese (Blog)
Dharma Depository (Site)

"Hui gives me no assistance. There is nothing that I say in which he does not delight." -Confucius
Indrajala

Return to Lounge