Aha! I found you guys!

Introduce yourself to others at Dharma Wheel.
Dana

Aha! I found you guys!

Post by Dana »

I see many names I recognize. I see that some of us keep the same tags as we move around the web. Nice.

Have been missing the conversations on Buddhism in all its aspects lately as E-sangha is down for a long time now.

I have been on ordinary forums here & there recently and have been sadly disappointed by the regular state of many minds out there. It's been fun and interesting to be attacked ( for being atheist) but I know how to absorb that energy from doing Taiji, and then using it as I choose, to turn the conversations away from being nasty, using principles out of Buddhism, without saying so. 'rrrr something like that
No proselytizing from me ! Hallelujah brothas ayunduh sistuhs!

Having had practice on a Buddhist forum made it much easier to do well at these other, much more confrontational places where sometimes people don't even pretend to want to get along with each other.

So, I am very glad to have found you all again .
Whew! I know you'll try to be kind!

Dana :hi:
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Re: Aha! I found you guys!

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Hi Dana! I'm very glad you found us. What you said is true, there's not a lot of confrontation here and personally I find it to be a very comfortable environment. Feel free to discuss whatever you like! And for sure, being an atheist is just fine.

Please, feel free to poke around the forums, we've had some very good input from members. Best wishes :namaste:

With metta,
Laura
DNS
Site Admin

Post by DNS »

:hi:

Welcome to Dharma Wheel!
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Dana,

Welcome to Dharma Wheel.

:buddha2:

Metta,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.

Return to “Introductions”