Ego cosmic energy

No holds barred discussion on the Buddhadharma. Argue about rebirth, karma, commentarial interpretations etc. Be nice to each other.

Re: Ego cosmic energy

Postby ram peswani » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:13 am

Dechen Norbu wrote:Come one! Those posts are too fun to go without some damn good laughs!
Lighten up Jiken, nobody here means to mock him! You rather having us nurturing his ego? If he posts in that way, what is he expecting? Kudos?
Don't be overly protective. I'm pretty sure he can speak for himself. His posts are hilarious! :rolling:

ram, are you mad at us? :cheers:

For first five minutes i was slightly upset,
and afterwards i laughed and laughed many times whole day remembering the post
and later i found out many advantages and an opportunily of expressing myself further myself on this topic.
In meditation i found heap loads of good will coming in from somewhere
ram peswani

Postby ram peswani » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:34 am

.[/quote]Some scriptural references to support this theory please.
:namaste:[/quote]

Lotus sutra has many parables. One way of meditation is to read them, and sit on it for hours and hours of meditation. Some answers click in.
Express them, discuss them , they may be right , they may be wrong.

BUT I FIND THIS METHOD THE MOST LOVING AND DEVOTIONAL FOR LOTUS SUTRA.
There is no doubt in my mind that going thro this process since 30th June 1992, almost continuously has made whole of me a part of Lotus Sutra.

I think this is one of the methods that will open up and clarify Lotus sutra as to why it is Universe evolution science and in that respect "code name God" will be very helpful as it gives modern scientific view. I used a word transcedence of cosmic energy and the scientific word is Quantum Jumps.
ram peswani

Postby Sherab Dorje » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 am

Lotus sutra has many parables. One way of meditation is to read them, and sit on it for hours and hours of meditation. Some answers click in.
So where in the Lotus Sutra (or any Sutta or Sutra for that matter) does it say anything even remotely connected to this:
If a female works on a job which requires creativity and decisions and does not encourage emotions in her life, she is accumulating more of male cosmic energy and can be born Male in next birth.
Hmmmmmm?
:namaste:
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member

Postby ram peswani » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:53 am

gregkavarnos wrote:
So where in the Lotus Sutra (or any Sutta or Sutra for that matter) does it say anything even remotely connected to this:
If a female works on a job which requires creativity and decisions and does not encourage emotions in her life, she is accumulating more of male cosmic energy and can be born Male in next birth.
Hmmmmmm?

Have you been to Bodh Gaya?
Guatam Buddha got enlightment there.
There are 7 different places there , where he spent 49 days, 7 days at each place.
At each place, he will look at an object say a Pipal tree leaf and take a logical step of thought after step to connect this leaf to whole universe thro cause and effect.
When one meditates on one thought, he gets connected to Wisdom lying around not only about Lotus sutra but about whole universe as well
I
ram peswani

Postby ram peswani » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:12 am

ram peswani wrote:
gregkavarnos wrote:
Hmmmmmm?

Have you been to Bodh Gaya?
Guatam Buddha got enlightment there.
There are 7 different places there , where he spent 49 days, 7 days at each place.
At each place, he will look at an object say a Pipal tree leaf and take a logical step of thought after step to connect this leaf to whole universe thro cause and effect.
When one meditates on one thought, he gets connected to Wisdom lying around not only about Lotus sutra but about whole universe as well
I

Anand once asked Guatam ..
a man came the other day and said that there is God and you replied him that there is no God.
and today another man comes and says that there is no God and you tell him that there is God.
Why?
Guatam said my answer about God is not relevent , but if they think and meditate on the question that will help them. I want them to think.

Again you do not carry the scriptures in your head, if you have understood the purpose and meaning.
It is like carrying a boat on your head to cross a river, even when you can swim across the river.
ram peswani

Postby ram peswani » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 am

[quote="Jikan"]Hi Ram,

I don't know the answer to the questions you pose. I don't know if the answers are necessarily related, or are discontinuous.

Since 1992 i had revealations after revealation in meditation.
They were not related and i was get curiouser as well as perplexed.
But now when i see back i find a wonderfull picture of Lotus sutra. All pieces of puzzle are now joined in harmony
If some one can collect my all the letters in one place and read them , probably answers will come to him.
But before that i have so much material with me inside my head that i get enough time to write it down here on your site.

I am already past 74 and have many serious sicknesses due to overload of compassions and am anxiouly awaiting my journey of life to end, I am happy to express my self on this site. :smile: posting.php?mode=quote&f=66&p=32748#
ram peswani

Postby ram peswani » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 am

PPS Guru Padmasambhavas pure land, The Copper Coloured Mountain, is full of Dakini (women), so a Buddhaland with women. There goes your theory down the drain.[/quote]

Male and female sex has created this wonderful world.
Mingling causes extreme pain and bliss in various situations.
It has also caused a great boost to creativity and Wisdom
Also variety of physical elements that we see in this world is also due to these thoughts and emotuions, otherwise Buddha pure lands have very few elements.

Because of this many bhoddisatvas have not entered Buddhahood. They want to carry this world of variety.
One of our Great Hindu Gods Lord Krishna of "Hare Krishna cult" is one such Bhoddisattva. On his life on earth he had many wives and cocubines.
Even now His presence is very effective and helpful. Many of His disciples have felt his presence.

But it is very very (million times) difficult. But I feel worth the effort.
Almost infinite time is available for evolution to carry over this creativity of sex mingling along with its pitfalls towards the land of Buddhas, meanwhile Bhoddisatvas lands are available for both sexes.
ram peswani

Postby Sherab Dorje » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:25 am

And how do you know that the "revelations" are revelations and not just more deluded thoughts?

How can you be sure of this?

Ignorance can arise during meditation as well. Look at the Buddha and his expreiences under the Bodhi tree. Fortunately he was wise enough to know that this was Mara, are we so wise?
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member

Postby ram peswani » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm

gregkavarnos wrote:And how do you know that the "revelations" are revelations and not just more deluded thoughts?

How can you be sure of this?

Ignorance can arise during meditation as well. Look at the Buddha and his expreiences under the Bodhi tree. Fortunately he was wise enough to know that this was Mara, are we so wise?

We together will abolish Mara with compassion sword of Lotus sutra.

As soon as this thread quietens down, i would like to write in detail about my first revealation on 30 th June 1992. This revealation is about God and Karma and has been very great guiding force in my life. It will be a long article and i being slow on computer will take some long time in writing it down. The knowledge in this article will be totally new and no scripture will have mentioned it in past. 30 years back even language was not available to explain this revealation.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=66&p=32845#
ram peswani

Postby Rael » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm hedging ram peswani is the only guy gonna gets laid from this thread....

don't Buddha's have these huge penises...is that not one of the attributes of the Buddha...?

maybe there is something to penis envy after all....

and i thought Buddha did give females equality and he got in trouble for that...or was that Gakki propaganda?...
Love Love Love
Rael

Postby Malcolm » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Rael wrote:I'm hedging ram peswani is the only guy gonna gets laid from this thread....

don't Buddha's have these huge penises...is that not one of the attributes of the Buddha...?

maybe there is something to penis envy after all....

and i thought Buddha did give females equality and he got in trouble for that...or was that Gakki propaganda?...

No, Buddha's male member withdrew into a sheath within his body.
http://www.bhaisajya.net
http://atikosha.org
འ༔ ཨ༔ ཧ༔ ཤ༔ ས༔ མ༔

" The one who teaches the benefits of peace,
he is said to be a ṛṣī; the others are the opposite of him."

-- Uttaratantra
Malcolm

Postby justsit » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Where's Drukpa Kunley? Dakinis like the really big ones.... :thumbsup:

(...flies away laughing, hey hey... :rolling: )
justsit

Postby plwk » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:53 pm

plwk

Postby ram peswani » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 am

As soon as this thread quietens down, i would like to write in detail about my first revealation on 30 th June 1992. This revealation is about God and Karma and has been very great guiding force in my life. It will be a long article and i being slow on computer will take some long time in writing it down. The knowledge in this article will be totally new and no scripture will have mentioned it in past. 30 years back even language was not available to explain this revealation.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=66&p=32845#[/quote]

REVELATION ON 30th JUNE 1992.....

1) BACKGROUND....

Age 50. Engineering degrees in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical and Electronics.Accumulated enough wealth thro creativity and inventions thro a self owned manufacturing industry. Childern well educated.

Health extremely bad, ulser in mouth, serious migraine, head oozing liquid, blood in stool, high blood pressure. Food intake negligible due to fear of migraine attack.

Spent months earlier in various hospital due to old paraents sicknesses. Miserable. Wanting to erase out this whole creation of God , due to surrounding misery, old age, sickness and sufferings. Answers that came to me from others that this is Karma and that God is good.........not correct.

Did not beleive in God and it looked impossible for any other Power to write karmas which are being created by all sentients at every moment by their actions and thoughts and then rewarding and punishing those sentients.

TOOK A PLEDGE THAT I WILL MYSELF FIND OUT ANSWERS.

Gave my self 5 years of time to properly complete family obligations, close or hand over factories and wealth and take up meditation method which is free of pre-supposing,

2) Age 55....Kept the pledge.

Selected vipasana meditation to start with. Joined a 10 day course aat Igatpuri near Nasik in India to be started on 1st July 1992.
Reached Igatpuri on 30 June in the evening. Was alloted a sharing room. Slept at 9 PM.

3) At midnight had this revelation inhalf dream state.

IMMEDIATE BENEFITS OF THIS REVELATION....

1) Taught me the meditation method that i follow till today. It is slightly different from vipassana.
2) Migraine went instantly never to return till today
3) liquid oosing from head and blood in stool gone within a week
4) Never bothered about high blood pressure from day 1.

LATER BENEFITS....
1) Ulser in mouth took more than one year to cure due to its penetration in whole body thro various nerves
2) chain of benefits came at later stages which I may mention afterwards

I AGAIN AFFIRM THAT THERE WAS NO LANGUAGE AVAILABLE 30 YEARS BACK TO DESCRIBE THIS REVELATION BY ANY OTHER PERSON, NOR ANY SCRIPTURES COULD WRITE ABOUT IT DUE TO ABSENCE OF LANGUAGE. I HOPE SOME ONE OR SOME MORE PERSONS BENEFIT FROM THIS REVELATION

LANGUAGE........

Last century saw the rising of Electricity

In 50's we saw the electronics of transistors coming up as a off shoot of electricity
Later still we saw Integrated circuit blocks coming up as branch of electronics
And then in 80's we saw the Integraated circuit chips now known as IC Chips.
Then a special brand of chips came which were known as memory chips.
And still further in 90's we had very compact memory chips of gega bites size.
These chips of size one cm. could record a book of 500 pages.
There must be zillions of electrons in one cm. of chips to record any language thro +ve and -ve charges.

AND NOW THE REVELATION........

I slept in the Igatpuri room with a very intense thought of what God? what karma? all bulshit
Somewhere in midnight i saw a halo around my body.
And it appeared that I was seeing inside of body from top of head to toes.
The whole body was filled with a universe full of stars, galaxis, milkiways etc.
Where ever i looked in any parat of my body there was this universe.
The ends of this universe were curved and there were no sharp corners.
The hand had the full size but no gaps in fingers.
This inner body of universe was extending beyound the body may be by about 1 inch alround.

I remember exclaiming what! Whole universe in my body!

And then someone spoke in my mind.....

" THIS UNIVERSE U HAVE MADE, THEY ARE YOUR KARMAS YOU HAVE YOURSELF RECORDED IN YOUR BODY EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE. yOU HAVE SEVEN SUCH UNIVERSES ROTATING AROUND THEMSELVES ONE INSIDE THE OTHER.
AND THESE STARS YOU SEE ARE THE COSMIC LANGUAGE SIMILAR TO YOUR COMPUTER LANGUAGE.
BUT YOUR BODY COMPUTER IS MILLION TIMES POWERFUL OPERATING IN SEVEN COLOURS AND SEVEN ROUNDS AND FAST.
THESE ARE COSMIC ELECRONS MUCH SMALLER THAN SILICON ELECTRONS
AND YOUR BODY IS CAPABLE OF RECORDING LAKHS OF YOUR BIRTHS.
wHATEVER KARMAS YOU GO THRO ARE ERADICATED AND FRESH ONES ARE ALWAYS COMING IN.

SEE SEE SEE THERE IS NO G O D REQUIRED

RESULT......... I sat for 2 years minimum 12 hours a day, day in day out, in awareness of these bodies, clearing away my karmas with AWARENESS, learning many many things on the way with intense curosity as to God will appear OR NOT AND in what form at the end of it, after all karma are eradicated.
I also kept a record on graph paper approximate progress of the emptiness of my bodies.

E N D

P.S....Did it lead to Emptiness, Suniata, Nothingness, Advait, Dao? Not at the end of two years? There ended my hinayana path two years later approx. And then still later I was led to Mahayana path. Many small and big visions in between. Beautiful path. Wonderful path.
ram peswani

Postby Sherab Dorje » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 am

Ain't mind a bastard!? Just when you think you got it figured out it comes back and hits you with something so big that you actually believe that it is not (cannot be) mind.

And then the problems start all over again.

And again.

And again...
Last edited by Sherab Dorje on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherab Dorje
Former staff member

Postby Rael » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Love Love Love
Rael

Postby ram peswani » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 am

[quote="Rael"]crank the volume

vipassana

Every one must do vipassana rather than concentrating on reading and memorising scriptures or sutras

A few days back I had mentioned that when cosmic male and cosmic female energiees separate our they require Ego force of Male cosmic energy.

ITS COUNTER FORCE IS LIGHT WHICH IS SOURCE OF ALL MATTER.

When we do vipassana with awareness, these cosmic energies at atomic level rejoin and lighe gets absorbed which comes out at the point of awareness.

Light (or lights forms) being physical, they produce sensations in our body of different types. And these physical sensations are easy for our senses to observe in awareness

And awareness of these sensations is another method of seeing cosmic body (like i saw in my semi dream state). This empties the body of karmas.

Only a scientist like Guatam could understand this and that is why vipassana is a wonderful weapon of clearing karmas at fast speed.

Metta, filling goodwill around is a reverse of emptying. You fill positive karmas in the vaccum you created. It is necessary if you move out in public. Public in surroundings emit many dangerous negative cosmic energies and may cause irrepareable damage.

But Metta slows down the process, it is rather method of Living happily. But it will neither take you to Mahyana nor to Suniata, nether to bhoddisattavahood nor to Buddhahood.

If you go to seculsion, do not do metta. I never did metta at vipassana centre nor at home in seculsion. When the teachers of vipassana came to know this, they disowned me.

They were right because if any thing bad would have happened to me their organisation would have got a bad name. :woohoo:
ram peswani

Postby Rael » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:39 pm

So ram peswani i'm confused ...did this experience show you there is a God...and if so can you explain it for me ....
Love Love Love
Rael

Postby ram peswani » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 am

Rael wrote:So ram peswani i'm confused ...did this experience show you there is a God...and if so can you explain it for me ....

silence is my own answer.
Guatam Buddha had indicated that God is not relevant for this existence, and he was silent after that
ram peswani

Postby Rael » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:45 pm

ram peswani wrote:
Rael wrote:So ram peswani i'm confused ...did this experience show you there is a God...and if so can you explain it for me ....

silence is my own answer.
Guatam Buddha had indicated that God is not relevant for this existence, and he was silent after that

where did you get this quote from Guatama Buddha....or as you say indication ...?
Love Love Love
Rael

PreviousNext

Return to Open Dharma