cosmic evolution

Discuss your personal experience with the Dharma here. How has it enriched your life? What challenges does it present?

cosmic evolution

Postby ram peswani » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:40 am

nameste to all

there are two distinct evolution processes that i see.

1. cosmic energy descending and ascending from Suniata (Emptiness)
Lotus sutra deals with this process. This process is not visible to scientist till it appears as black hole surrounded by two round hallos

Can only be understood in meditation. Meditation is the only process which connects us beyond black hole to intelligence and Wisdom stored in blach hole
and guarded by the Buddhas
2 The cosmic energies descending down further get split in cosmic (ego) and cosmic (shakti) . This separation creates physical senses like light , smell etc.
along with space, time and gravity.
"code name God " and "cosmic detective" author name "Mani Bhaumik" describes this process from present to past when our universe appeared 14.5
billion years ago. the scientists have seen with various instruments appearing from black hole two round patches. I have named them Shiva and Shakti. they throw out waves forming a carpet type of weaving. The joining points of these carpet weaving produces stars. there are stars which are ascending towards higher and longer life and other stars that are descending in evolution and dying early as they do not survive the evolution. The same process descends down to human
beings.

i also fine 3 types of human beings
1. boddisattvas who are ascending the evolution

2 Mergers , who merge with bhoddisttvas and thus share the growth to evolutiom
1 Ignorants who descend down to lower life

RAM

AM I RIGHT? HOW ABOUT FEED BACK
ram peswani

Re: cosmic evolution

Postby Sherab Dorje » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:32 pm

That's some theory you got going there my friend! What is it doing for your practice?
:namaste:
"When one is not in accord with the true view
Meditation and conduct become delusion,
One will not attain the real result
One will be like a blind man who has no eyes."
Naropa - Summary of the View from The Eight Doha Treasures
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby ram peswani » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:16 am

1992.....on 30th june made a vow and sat for meditation (a full time job) to search for answers on God

1994..... Reached a level of complete peace and health. Chronic health problem started disappearing on this path slowly. This gave me tremendous
boost to continue meditating for more than 12 hours a day

1995.....Wisdom of lotus sutra started appearing which was totally different from my earlier teachings of hindu gods

2000...roamed himalyas, begged like hindu saints in himalyas to compare my thinkings with meditating indian saints... but no satisfaction

2001.. found chapter 14 few pages of lotus sutra on internet while discussing kundalini yoga with some one. Immediately searched for a book on Lotus sutra.

contd......
ram peswani

Postby ram peswani » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:50 am

contd...

took a vow to follow the the path of greater vehicle soon, after understanding extreme difficulties and dangers involved

2011... Health is down as expected

peace goes up and down

knowledge and clarity on lotus sutra, my choice of path, my type of universe is clarifying
And sometimes i am in despair due to limitations of existing body and want to hurry for next birth to continue work with more speed
ram peswani

Postby retrofuturist » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 am

Greetings,

ram peswani wrote:AM I RIGHT? HOW ABOUT FEED BACK

I question whether this is Personal Experience and whether you're posting in the right area of the forum....

Maitri,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes

Dhamma Wheel (Theravada forum) * Here Comes Trouble
retrofuturist
Founding Member

Postby ram peswani » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:54 am

retrofuturist wrote:Greetings,

ram peswani wrote:AM I RIGHT? HOW ABOUT FEED BACK

I question whether this is Personal Experience and whether you're posting in the right area of the forum....

Maitri,
Retro. :)

It was an answer to a question put to me.
Question was what it has done to you in person after your experience on this path since 1992
ram peswani

Postby Sherab Dorje » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 pm

I think I have said this to you before but I will repeat it in the hope that you follow the advice. You say you are in India right? So it is "easy" for you (easier than for me sitting on an island in the Aegean Sea) to go north or east and find yourself a teacher on the Mahayana (that includes Vajrayana) path to explain to you the significance/meaning of the Lotus Sutra. You can also tell this teacher about your theories and how they impact on your practice. You can also tell this teacher about your realisations and accomplishements and they will be able to ascertain your level. Talking to a bunch of strangers on the internet is not going to solve any of your problems/issues. As you can see it even lead to them taunting you. Now if your realsations are "real" and what you are saying is "correct" then you are actually acting as a cause for sentient beings to accumulate demerit. If they are deemed to be "not real" or "incorrect" there is still time to make up for your delusion and avoid rebirth as an animal or god (both rebirths will be detrimental to your spiritual progress).
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby plwk » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Wisdom of lotus sutra started appearing which was totally different from my earlier teachings of hindu gods

Really? My Vaishnava friend thought some parts of it reflect the Upanishad and Bhagavad Gita...though for the life of me I don't get it...
plwk

Postby ram peswani » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:02 pm

gregkavarnos wrote:I think I have said this to you before but I will repeat it in the hope that you follow the advice. You say you are in India right? So it is "easy" for you (easier than for me sitting on an island in the Aegean Sea) to go north or east and find yourself a teacher on the Mahayana (that includes Vajrayana) path to explain to you the significance/meaning of the Lotus Sutra. You can also tell this teacher about your theories and how they impact on your practice. You can also tell this teacher about your realisations and accomplishements and they will be able to ascertain your level. Talking to a bunch of strangers on the internet is not going to solve any of your problems/issues. As you can see it even lead to them taunting you. Now if your realsations are "real" and what you are saying is "correct" then you are actually acting as a cause for sentient beings to accumulate demerit. If they are deemed to be "not real" or "incorrect" there is still time to make up for your delusion and avoid rebirth as an animal or god (both rebirths will be detrimental to your spiritual progress).

This is very constructive and friendly suggestion. My mind is positively reacting towards these words.

But let me be frank. My body , mind has no space (not even of one electron) to put up an effort that i can say is my effort.
If I am wrong or delusioned ,then I am wrong but I am a very happy and confident about my state now or in future.
I HAVE NO PROBLEMS TO UNLOAD HERE.
I thought i am talking to Mahayana scholars after seeing many articles on the site and not to a bunch of strangers.
As of demerits for others, I hope net result should be positive as it is not me who is doing it. For last 19 years i have been doing is not me. There is no real me here in this universe. Life , lotus sutra and evolution are all currents of existence and some very powerful existence doing all this thro me. All rewards and punishments are his and I am very happy in this surrendered state.
I spend most nights when whole of my body internally is shaking and I am in half awakened state most of the time.
Most nights are painless but some of the nights can be painful.
My physical insides have been changing.
Sequence of answers as to the purpose of this existence in universe are clear and i am not only happy for myself but for this existence as well.
I get pains and diseases in my body and they disappear also sooner or later.
I sincerely feel that I am soldier for improvement of this existence for some higher General......AND I DO NOT EXIST
ram peswani

Postby Jikan » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi Ram,

I've studied the Lotus Sutra with some care. I have to say I cannot remember a single moment in that text that might support your interpretation of it as endorsing such a view of evolution. To me, it more closely resembles Aurobindo Ghose's doctrine (or certain 19th century German Idealists) than anything in Mahayana Buddhism. Could you please elaborate?
Thanks to the help of generous sponsors (most of them from DharmaWheel), I'm doing a Vajra Armor (Dorje Kotrab) self-retreat this summer. May the merit be yours!
Jikan
Site Admin

Postby ram peswani » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:58 am

Jikan wrote:Hi Ram,

I've studied the Lotus Sutra with some care. I have to say I cannot remember a single moment in that text that might support your interpretation of it as endorsing such a view of evolution. To me, it more closely resembles Aurobindo Ghose's doctrine (or certain 19th century German Idealists) than anything in Mahayana Buddhism. Could you please elaborate?

Thanks, after some tauntings I am getting serious questions. Lotus sutra always mentions Suniata (Emptiness), no other scriptures uses this word. I am going to write on Suniata and hope to post after three days. I hope half of your doubts will get cleared by this article, and then I may have to add some more.

SUNIATA IS THE SOURCE
BUDDHAHOOD IS THE CULMINATING RESULT OF CAUSE AND EFFECT
LOTUS SUTRA IS THE PATH OF BUDDHAS
THERE ARE MANY MORE PATHS, BUT PATH OF LOTUS SUTRA HAS REACHED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EVOLUTION (ACCORDING TO ME) AND HENCE THE BEST OF PATHS.
AUROBINDO GHOSE MAY HAVE TOLD OF SOME PATH WHICH GOES PARALLEL TO PATH OF LOTUS SUTRA FOR SOME DISTANCE
MILLIONS OF PATHS HAVE BEEN GOING ON IN THIS COSMIC EVOLUTION UNDER THE GUIDENCE OF COSMIC BHODDHISATTVAS.
SOME MAY OR MAYNOT GROW HIGHER THAN LOTUS SUTRA
BUT FOR NOW AND FOR EONS TO COME IT DOES NOT SEEM POSSIBLE (FOR ME TO CONSIDER) THAT ANY OTHER PATH IS COMPETITIVE ENOUGH.

THE PARABLE OF THE PHANTOM CITY
EMERGENCE OF TREASURE TOWER
EMERGING FROM THE EARTH

these are the process of evolution

EMERGENCE OF TREASURE TOWER
THE LIFE SPAN OF THE THUS COME ONE

are the achievments on this path

BHODDHISATTVA PERCEIVER OF THE WORLD SOUNDS
AND THE PATH OF MANY OTHER BHODDHISTTVAS

is the attempt to improve and cover all universe the existing achievement of Lotus sutra
ram peswani

Postby Sherab Dorje » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 pm

ram peswani wrote:Thanks, after some tauntings I am getting serious questions. Lotus sutra always mentions Suniata (Emptiness), no other scriptures uses this word.
Don't be ridiculous, of course other Sutras mention Sunyata.

The five main Theravadra Sutta on the subject of Sunyata are:
SN 35.85 Suñña Sutta
SN 12.15 Kaccayanagotta Sutta
MN 122 Mahasunyata Sutta
MN 121 Culasunyata
MN 106 Aneñja-sappaya Sutta
and there another four secondary Sutta (that I am aware of) as well.

I'm not even going to go into the Mahayana Sutras that "mention" emptiness.

Where do you get these ideas from?
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby Jikan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi Ram,

The Lotus Sutra teaches that there are at least two forms of Buddhist teachings. One is provisional or conditional, like saying something to someone in order to get them out of a crisis situation even if it is not a complete truth (as in the parable of the burning house). The other is the authoritative or absolute teaching. In the Lotus Sutra, emptiness (shunyata) is identified with the conditional or provisional teaching, and Buddhagarbha or eternal Buddhahood is presented as the authoritative teaching. (This is in the early chapters of the text.)

As I suggested before, I think your ideas more closely resemble certain forms of idealist thinking rather than Buddhist thinking. This is probably why people here who are accustomed to Buddhist discourse are not sure what to make of your comments.
Thanks to the help of generous sponsors (most of them from DharmaWheel), I'm doing a Vajra Armor (Dorje Kotrab) self-retreat this summer. May the merit be yours!
Jikan
Site Admin

Postby Dechen Norbu » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm pretty sure what to do with his posts. After the initial shock and amusement, now I simply ignore them. After reading the conversation that is going on back and forth between you fine fellows and ram, I suspect he most likely needs qualified help from a psychologist or a psychiatrist, just to be on the safe side. Better safe than sorrow, as usually said. I'm not sure if getting sucked to this conversation is helpful at all, since he seems to have lost control of his ego. His discourse has somewhat of a psychotic tone that I find most worrying and feeding it doesn't seem the correct course of action. People may harbor the strangest ideas due to many factors and that may be fine, but what worries me the most is his inability to realize that he is making a fool of himself publicly while deluding himself in thinking that people will take his delusions of grandeur seriously.
I guess at this point the only words I would have for ram are for him to seek help from a qualified mental care professional. I very much doubt he follows this advice though. So, not participating by answering his incoherent rants seems, to me and risking being wrong, the best course of action.
Dechen Norbu

Postby ram peswani » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 am

[quote="Dechen Norbu"]I'm pretty sure what to do with his posts. After the initial shock and amusement, now I simply ignore them. After reading the conversation that is going on back and forth between you fine fellows and ram, I suspect he most likely needs qualified help from a psychologist or a psychiatrist, just to be on the safe side. Better safe than sorrow, as usually said. I'm not sure if getting sucked to this conversation is helpful at all, since he seems to have lost control of his ego. His discourse has somewhat of a psychotic tone that I find most worrying and feeding it doesn't seem the correct course of action. People may harbor the strangest ideas due to many factors and that may be fine, but what worries me the most is his inability to realize that he is making a fool of himself publicly while deluding himself in thinking that people will take his delusions of grandeur seriously.
I guess at this point the only words I would have for ram are for him to seek help from a qualified mental care professional. I very much doubt he follows this advice though. So, not participating by answering his incoherent rants seems, to me and risking being wrong, the best course of action.[/quote

I have learnt three positive things from you all.

1) I have now confidence that i can write with quiet a speed due to practice that i got replying to you all
2) The violent reactions indicate that if i write a book , it will be very popular, due to noise and acclaim that it will produce
3) So much of science and language has changed that Lotus sutra can now be made to reach, scientific and well educated people who are free from dogmas
with these new power of discoveries

I never could have imagined that such Mahayana site could try to choke up creative writings. I am also pleased that i am now not going to write about vehical and suniata on this site with this new language and throw it away, idea of book will be better

I am truely sorry that i have disturbed some of you so much but to tell you the truth i have not reached the reason behind it. I have to find the reason in me.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=34&p=33406#http://www.dharmawheel.net/posting.php?mode=quote&f=34&p=33406#
ram peswani

Postby plwk » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:35 am

Hare Ram....Ram Ram Hare
plwk

Postby Sherab Dorje » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:08 am

ram peswani wrote:I have learnt three positive things from you all.

1) I have now confidence that i can write with quiet a speed due to practice that i got replying to you all
2) The violent reactions indicate that if i write a book , it will be very popular, due to noise and acclaim that it will produce
3) So much of science and language has changed that Lotus sutra can now be made to reach, scientific and well educated people who are free from dogmas

I never could have imagined that such Mahayana site could try to choke up creative writings. I am also pleased that i am now not going to write about vehical and suniata on this site with this new language and throw it away, idea of book will be better

I am truely sorry that i have disturbed some of you so much but to tell you the truth i have not reached the reason behind it. I have to find the reason in me.
Dear Ram,
you have not disturbed me, but you have to realise that some of the stuff you are saying is just not true. For example when I pointed out to you at least nine Sutta from the "Hinayana" that refer or talk directly about sunyata you just ignored the post because it did not fit into your view. Some of the people here have "attacked" you in an immature manner, others have tried to engage you with intelligent debate and others have even expressed concern about your well-being, but you are so stuck in your concepts that all you do is repeat the same points over and over without taking into account some valid criticisms. If you are here to advertise your theory, fine, go for it, but don't expect people to buy it.

It's not a matter of choking creative writing, it has to do with what is Buddhism, and what is not. You present your view as Buddhist but your knowledge of Buddhism is limited to a rather bizzare reading of the Lotus Sutra that does not even come close to all the classic interpretations of the Sutra, a Sutra that is the very basis for some schools of Buddhism. When I said for you to go find a teacher versed in the Lotus Sutra you believe I was trying to choke you? You think I was saying it because I was disturbed? NO! I said it because I believe that it will help you develop an even deeper understanding of the significance of the Lotus Sutra.

Most Mahayana scholars use the Lotus Sutra to show that women are equal to men and capable of reaching enlightenment, they consider the Lotus Sutra as proof of womens capacity to become enlightened and you use it to justify womens inferior position? Maybe we here are incapable of explaining this to you, maybe you are unwilling to understand this. Go find a good teacher to spell it out to you. IN PERSON!
PS Good luck with the book.
PPS Can all the immature twits stop taunting the man? Even if you do not agree with what Ram is saying you should at least show some respect for the fact that Ram is old enough to be your grandfather!
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby ram peswani » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:24 am

gregkavarnos wrote:
ram peswani wrote:I have learnt three positive things from you all.

Dear Ram,
you have not disturbed me, but you have to realise that some of the stuff you are saying is just not true. For example when I pointed out to you at least nine Sutta from the "Hinayana" that refer or talk directly about sunyata you just ignored the post because it did not fit into your view.

yes it did not fit in, because Lotus sutra is like a parent and all other sutts are his childern, AND YOU ARE NOT A CHILD.

Some of the people here have "attacked" you in an immature manner, others have tried to engage you with intelligent debate and others have even expressed concern about your well-being, but you are so stuck in your concepts that all you do is repeat the same points over and over without taking into account some valid criticisms. If you are here to advertise your theory, fine, go for it, but don't expect people to buy it.

It's not a matter of choking creative writing, it has to do with what is Buddhism, and what is not.

Some one needs to be explained that you have disrespect for Guattam Buddha as he is not a friend to you.
Too much DEVOTION BREEDS EXTREMISM AND chokes up the reality of meaning of Lotus Sutra. Devotion helps but it should not suffocate to the extent that you goad others, so that they come to the level of insulting.

You present your view as Buddhist but your knowledge of Buddhism is limited to a rather bizzare reading of the Lotus Sutra that does not even come close to all the classic interpretations of the Sutra, a Sutra that is the very basis for some schools of Buddhism. When I said for you to go find a teacher versed in the Lotus Sutra you believe I was trying to choke you? You think I was saying it because I was disturbed? NO! I said it because I believe that it will help you develop an even deeper understanding of the significance of the Lotus Sutra.

There you may be right, but I had explained that my first stage was some HIGHER POWER introducing me in Buddhism in MEDITATION. Lotus sutra was explained to me in meditation. you others may not believe this, but the postings should not have reached this stage. I read Lotus sutra much later. 99.999 % of Indians do not know of Lotus sutra. They just know that many of enlightened persons have come to India in the past and Guatam Budha is one of them.
In fact if you go to Eagle peak and nearby areas, people respect more or may be equally Jain Tiranthakars who was there in Guatam Buddhas life.
And other parts of India would rather talk about Krishna, Rama and other saints, giving very low status to Buddhism. I would never get angry with them because i have for many years been following their path and understand their mentality.Your site is showing me the signs of EXTREMISM which is very very sad.

Most Mahayana scholars use the Lotus Sutra to show that women are equal to men and capable of reaching enlightenment, they consider the Lotus Sutra as proof of womens capacity to become enlightened and you use it to justify womens inferior position? Maybe we here are incapable of explaining this to you, maybe you are unwilling to understand this. Go find a good teacher to spell it out to you. IN PERSON!

AGAIN I HAVE EXPLAINED THERE IS NO GENDER BIAS HERE. IN MY WAY I HAD SAID THAT VEHICLE SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO CARRY TWO SEXES AND FUTURE BHODDHISATTVAS ARE TRYING FOR THE EVOLUTION TO FLOW FORWARD AS TWO SEXES HAVE PRODUCED MUCH VARIETY. WHAT MORE CLEARER INDICATION THAT DRAGON GIRL TURNS INTO MALE BEFORE BECOMING BUDDHA. ALREADY GUATAM BUDDHAS TEACHING CREATED ENOUGH TURMOIL IN INDIA AND IT IS NOT POPULAR HERE, BECAUSE INDIANS DID NOT BELIEVE IN SUNIATA , THEY WERE FIRMLY ANCHORED IN ATMA AS THE SUPERIOR SOURCE OF UNIVERSE.
HE COULD NOT HAVE OPENLY BANISHED TWO SEXES AT THAT TIME. BUT NOW SCIENCE AND WORDS ARE AVAILABLE TO EXPLAIN THE TRUTHS.
I HAVE READ ABOUT SUNIATA THREAD AT YOUR SITE TO SOME EXTENT. EXPLANATIONS ARE MORE CONFUSING THAN IF SUNIATA COULD BE SHOWN FROM OTHER ANGLES. AND I HAD MANY OTHER ANGLES. A VIEW IS MORE CLEAR IF SEEN FROM VARIOUS ANGLES.

I HAVE FINEST OF TEACHER INSIDE ME. DO NOT BOTHER ME ANY MORE OTHERWISE I WILL CARRY A STICK AND RUN AFTER YOU. :smile: :smile:

PS Good luck with the book.
PPS Can all the immature twits stop taunting the man? Even if you do not agree with what Ram is saying you should at least show some respect for the fact that Ram is old enough to be your grandfather!
ram peswani

Postby Sherab Dorje » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 am

My dear Ram,
yes it did not fit in, because Lotus sutra is like a parent and all other sutts are his childern, AND YOU ARE NOT A CHILD.
Sorry to be the one to break the news but apparently the teachings in the Pali Canon predate those of the Sanskrit Sutra, they were committed to writing during the Fourth Buddhist Council in Sri Lanka in 29 BCE. So essentially what you are saying is that the child came before the parent.

but I had explained that my first stage was some HIGHER POWER introducing me in Buddhism in MEDITATION
Again I am sorry to be the one telling you this but in Buddhism there is no higher power, there is only the mind.

Some one needs to be explained that you have disrespect for Guattam Buddha as he is not a friend to you.
You are in no position to judge this.

Too much DEVOTION BREEDS EXTREMISM AND chokes up the reality of meaning of Lotus Sutra. Devotion helps but it should not suffocate to the extent that you goad others, so that they come to the level of insulting.
I agree that TOO MUCH devotion breeds extremism but you believe that I am an extremist because I reccomend you see a Buddhist teacher to explain a Buddhist teaching? Let me remind you that I did not goad or insult you. Do not generalise.

.Your site is showing me the signs of EXTREMISM which is very very sad.
This is not my site, I am a guest here just like you are. We both have the same status on this site. And I agree that extremism is bad but to defend against irrationality is not extremism.

AGAIN I HAVE EXPLAINED THERE IS NO GENDER BIAS HERE. IN MY WAY I HAD SAID THAT VEHICLE SIZE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO CARRY TWO SEXES AND FUTURE BHODDHISATTVAS ARE TRYING FOR THE EVOLUTION TO FLOW FORWARD AS TWO SEXES HAVE PRODUCED MUCH VARIETY...A VIEW IS MORE CLEAR IF SEEN FROM VARIOUS ANGLES.

I HAVE FINEST OF TEACHER INSIDE ME. DO NOT BOTHER ME ANY MORE OTHERWISE I WILL CARRY A STICK AND RUN AFTER YOU.
Then I will leave you alone in the company of your own truth.
Last edited by Sherab Dorje on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherab Dorje
Global Moderator

Postby ram peswani » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:28 pm

gregkavarnos wrote:My dear Ram,

/quote]Sorry to be the one to break the news but apparently the teachings in the Pali Canon predate those of the Sanskrit Sutra they were committed to writing during the Fourth Buddhist Council in Sri Lanka in 29 BCE. So what you are saying is that the child came before the parent.

I insist that
Guatam Buddha gave the seeds of Suniata and Lotus Sutra at Eagle Peak. And it contains every thing. Buddha had so much knowledge that the whole earth's paper would be insufficient. Hence the main transmission of knowledge is meditation and not the scriptures. Without the seed of Greater vehicle that he gave at Eagle peak ( and Lotus Sutra tells about greater vehicle in the first chapters as to the purpose of Lotus sutra), this life on earth would not have changed. I see a supersonic speed of change on this earth after he gave those seeds at eagle peak. History on earth never ever saw or expected so much change.Could all this have been possible to write in a book on Lotus sutra.

Frankly it is no use talking to each other. our schools are different , and it is difficult for both of us to change.
If you out of curiousty want to experience me than it is no use challanging. Just listen if you ask and forget if clashes with you. i AM HERE TO GIVE MY MEDITATION EXPERIENCES AND FURTHER LEARNING IS BEYOND ME FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE OTHER THAN MEDITATION.

You are in no position to judge this

Gutam Buddha after leaving Gaya decided that he will teach Hinayana(small vehicle) path for 20 years and later on he will teach Mahayana (Greater vehicle).
Hinayana needs love , devotion and respect for the teacher and Mahyana needs for one to walk alone and accumulate creativity and Wisdom and here one understands that all are equal.
ram peswani

Next

Return to Personal Experience