Question about Medicine Buddha

General discussion, particularly exploring the Dharma in the modern world.
Nosta

Re: Question about Medicine Buddha

Post by Nosta »

Thank you very musch for your answers, both of you. :)

Yeshe, since i am not close to you, your practice may help me and vice-versa.

I have a very boring problem that go worse in the last days: tinnitus (ear ring sounds continualy). Would you do some practice for me?

What do you need in retribution?

Thanks

:namaste:
Blue Garuda

Post by Blue Garuda »

Nosta wrote:Thank you very musch for your answers, both of you. :)

Yeshe, since i am not close to you, your practice may help me and vice-versa.

I have a very boring problem that go worse in the last days: tinnitus (ear ring sounds continualy). Would you do some practice for me?

What do you need in retribution?

Thanks

Only a few details about yourself. I'll PM. :)

EDIT: In the meantime I performed requests to the Seven Sugatas for you.
Left
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

As i said in a PM to Yeshe, i will now say in public that it seems that my problem is getting better. The noise i ear is still loud but better than before. Is that due to natural causes or because of Yeshe practices? Or even because of my MB practices? I dont know...

:)

Grigoris
Former staff member

Post by Grigoris »

Medicine Buddha day today! Time to quit typing and start mantra-ing! TAYATA OM BEKHADZE BEKHADZE MAHA BEKHADZE RAJA SAMUDGATE SOHA!
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

Yeshe, thank you very much for you practice once again. As i said before, i dont know if it was your practice, MB practice that i was doing, or even medicaments* but i am normal again! I mean, i still have tinnitus as always had, but now its back to low levels that may affect me just a little when in a silent environment (sleeping for example).

I dont want to say here that MB will heal you but, who knows, such practice may be good for health...

* The medicaments my doctor gave were not expected to give any effect, because the cause for my tinnitus is unknow.
Blue Garuda

Post by Blue Garuda »

Nosta wrote:Yeshe, thank you very much for you practice once again. As i said before, i dont know if it was your practice, MB practice that i was doing, or even medicaments* but i am normal again! I mean, i still have tinnitus as always had, but now its back to low levels that may affect me just a little when in a silent environment (sleeping for example).

I dont want to say here that MB will heal you but, who knows, such practice may be good for health...

* The medicaments my doctor gave were not expected to give any effect, because the cause for my tinnitus is unknow.
We'll never know, but I hope Medicine Buddha helped us - I personally believe so. ;)

If you wake up and hear the tinnitus, recite some silent MB mantras.

maitri

Yeshe :)
Left
Nosta

Post by Nosta »

Return to “Dharma in Everyday Life”