Moderator: Tibetan Buddhism moderators
narraboth wrote:Buddha said after himself every his follower should have a actual teacher, so I suggest you to get a really good one who can solve your questions. Before that, keep your dreams with you, you probably want to share them with him first.
gnegirl wrote:Uh, ok....
1) Please use punctuation and capital letters where appropriate, it makes things easier to read. Thanks.
tempuserus wrote:i call upon the 35 buddha for what i am about to do is judge a bodhisattva i am not ordained but someday may. i also call you up for the benfit those who should use you now who go agaisnt buddhism.
dreaming is a foundation of tibetan buddhism the experiance if verified is worth be learnt, and then you should control or end the dream.
tempuserus wrote: i also suffer from a mental illness that makes me distrust people so i admit i may be the one at faultand not ready for this path.
Heruka wrote:no one is left out of the buddhas teachings.
tempuserus wrote:regardless who was right and wrong to question a style to question someone rank etc is a high secondary offense, if i see cloudy all the time and half truths how can i become this layperson that i dream off. i concede to thefact maybe yeshe and others like him and 90% right but the other 10% is stil crucial. thanks for setting me straight i will work with a lama and furthur my threapy so i can be a good buddhist and not judge anybody who knows one might be deity and to judge a deity even it looks grim is a no-no . i think though i willlimit my time here so not to cause conflict. i wish all safe jounery. i slept on it and for me i feel like mara. testing you all on your faith.
narraboth wrote:Heruka wrote:no one is left out of the buddhas teachings.
I think so, but if one really got mental problem, he'd better to solve it corretly.
I mean, if you have a phyisical illness, you will go to see a doctor and then maybe at the same time rely on buddha's teaching i guess?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests