I am confused .

General discussion, particularly exploring the Dharma in the modern world.
CSEe

Re: I am confused .

Post by CSEe »

retrofuturist wrote:Greetings CSEe,
CSEe wrote:They show more " BUDDHA" to us .
What sort of animistic folk Dharma is that?

Maitri,
Retro. :)
I cant understand your question .

Thks
Ee
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

I belief siddharta's finding that selfless , sincere to share / give and accept , selfless act /mind , of same equal to all will show us Buddha .
If we really sincerely open our heart to sincerely learn other awareness regardness thier sharpes / their background / thier species / thier lifestyle whether they are animals / virus / plants , living or non-living we could learned Buddha energy from them .

Reading tons of books / listening to years of monk speach is only one of countless way and countless source to learn Buddha .
Why take long / boring / hard road ? Why takes a whole lifetime to learn something inside us ? Why we have to consider ourself greather than a smallest species like virus ?

2500 years after Siddharta's death and we still discussing on terms??
Are we moving towards Buddha or stop at begining for " showing off" our talent ?
buddhism is not a religion , I belief even Siddharta wish us to self explore why cant we ?
I belief knowning Buddha is a own self exploration and sharing others awareness will help to speed up this process .
In Buddha we are all same and equal .
Thks
Ee
rose
Site Admin

Post by rose »

CSEe wrote: Reading tons of books / listening to years of monk speach is only one of countless way and countless source to learn Buddha .
Why take long / boring / hard road ? Why takes a whole lifetime to learn something inside us ? Why we have to consider ourself greather than a smallest species like virus ?

Everyone is free to do whatever they like. For many practitioners reading books and listening to teachings kindly given my monks is how the practitioner comes to a greater understanding of what Buddha taught, you do not have to read books or listen to monks.
Why is that a problem?
Are we moving towards Buddha or stop at begining for " showing off" our talent ?
Showing off a talent for what, being able to read and attend teachings?
buddhism is not a religion ,
For many Buddhism is in fact practiced religiously, thereby it has become a religion, to some.
I belief even Siddharta wish us to self explore why cant we ?
No one is stopping you doing whatever you want, please be kind enough to realise that everyone is entitled to do whatever they like.
I belief knowning Buddha is a own self exploration and sharing others awareness will help to speed up this process .
That is your opinon to which you are entitled, others choose to read, study, contemplate, meditate and attend teachings whenever possible.
Has anyone here suggested anything different?
Su DongPo

Post by Su DongPo »

CSEe wrote: Reading tons of books / listening to years of monk speach is only one of countless way and countless source to learn Buddha .
Why does it have to be either/or? -- either read or rely on intuitive knowledge?

Why not do both?

When was the last time you found that something worthwhile that did not require a good deal of effort? I am sorry you think study is so hard, but I don't see a better way.

Who says we do consider ourselves "greater" than "lesser" beings? Actually, if you take the time to study, you'll notice how frequently Buddhists include the wish for all sentient beings to be liberated from suffering.
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

rainbowtara wrote:

Everyone is free to do whatever they like. For many practitioners reading books and listening to teachings kindly given my monks is how the practitioner comes to a greater understanding of what Buddha taught, you do not have to read books or listen to monks.
Why is that a problem?
Not a problem sir , but when someone ask me to learn Buddha solely on books , well that is one of my reason .
Showing off a talent for what, being able to read and attend teachings?
I belief many monks have thier views and when they claim to be " MASTER" of Buddhism , this can easily be mis-lead . Their views can be mis-lead to be a referral in Buddha so monks also human and is common sense when ego / selfishness take place ....this can be a ground of showing off and this will jeoperdize human search of Buddha .
buddhism is not a religion ,
For many Buddhism is in fact practiced religiously, thereby it has become a religion, to some.
Sir , at my current awareness I dis-agree infact I belief maybe that is one of the reason why siddharta's wish never materialised.
I belief even Siddharta wish us to self explore why cant we ?
No one is stopping you doing whatever you want, please be kind enough to realise that everyone is entitled to do whatever they like.
What I wish to discuss Sir, I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT
That is your opinon to which you are entitled, others choose to read, study, contemplate, meditate and attend teachings whenever possible.
Has anyone here suggested anything different?
plwk

Post by plwk »

ground

Post by ground »

Looks like "Hotei cat" :tongue:

Kind regards
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Su DongPo wrote:
Why does it have to be either/or? -- either read or rely on intuitive knowledge?

Why not do both?
Sir , When I say I prefer to learn Buddha not by reading texts ,many said I am wrong but I never said reading books is wrong or my way is right . I just say there are trillions of way and reading books is not my way . So pls dont be mis-understand me here , I want to discuss using simply English based on our awareness as you could based on your knowledge as your guide . Try to focus on my views not my way of getting it .When was the last time you found that something worthwhile that did not require a good deal of effort? I am sorry you think study is so hard, but I don't see a better way.

Who says we do consider ourselves "greater" than "lesser" beings? Actually, if you take the time to study, you'll notice how frequently Buddhists include the wish for all sentient beings to be liberated from suffering.
Not me , is just my explaination I do understand a bit . Try to focus on topic not me ok . I am NOT the one call myself " MASTER or VEN " ok , .
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

plwk wrote:

Yes you are right . Our limitation to learn is always is our self as we always think we are right . I had my perception on Buddha before I enter here and I am here to discuss it so that I could know more , so that I could know better . We cannot be sure of anything in our lifes as we will constant change , our views / our need will evolved when we move to higher awareness . That is my aim to move to higher awareness by discussing / debating views . I sincerely understand I could be wrong but as I always ready to accept other could be right. bUt for other that think I am wrong simplily becouse I never read that must be wrong .But in Buddha there are no right and wrong .

Thks
Ee
plwk

Post by plwk »

But in Buddha there are no right and wrong
Ultimately. But guess what?
We live in a conventional world, a world where actions and consequences can be as 'real' as the law of gravity...
That statement is perhaps best experienced from the conventional to ultimate levels through realized practice of the Buddha's Teaching in one's life, here and now.
Recently I had posted my views in many topics related to Buddhism and had received a harsh /offensive feedbacks from many people . They force me to read books / scriptures before posting my views , they accused me of trying to learn from them but too ego to ask them , some monk even call me names , in short many people here still do not close to understand me .
This quote from an Old Master, the late Ven Master Hsuan Hua has helped me a lot...just sharing here...
If your ideas aren't working, look within yourself.
If you are kind to people and they don't reciprocate, take a look at your kindness.
If you give people orders and they don't follow them, take a look at your orders.
If you pay respect to people and they don't return it, take a look at your manners.
I was banned from this site ( and many other buddhish site ) simpily becouse I wish to discuss Buddhism without use any material / monk's teaching as referral but by our own awareness of what we learned / know about Buddha.
From my own experience with many centres, temples, lay people or Monastics, it's not easy to break the ice and share one's ideas with others. It's a human problem, not the Dharma's problem. My problem.
First of all, people may not know my background and motivations and then when having to deal with questions, some get sensitive and offended.
So secondly, I use these experiences to reflect back on my character and behaviour: how to improve people skills and sharpen my communication skills
Thirdly, some places have a fixed way of doing/understanding things and some will not hesitate to tell me to conform or else leave. This is a fact of life with organised places but maybe I need to understand that some level of stability is needed to manage a place, especially if it's a big/expanding one. Some places represent only one Tradition and that's all they know, so they will try to explain to me from that platform, so instead of fretting, I appreciate their time and effort. Some places won't even say a word, either because they're not bothered to or they really have little resources and other challenges...take it easy is what I keep telling myself over the years...
Fourthly, choose the 'right people' to talk with where possible, those who are more open and sympathetic. This is not easy. It took me many years to know such people but if I am genuine, I will find them. Not every Buddhist is open minded but neither are all of them made of stone. Humans are not perfect...like myself
Fifthly, get to know them first, break the ice, let them know you as a person, a friend, a genuine seeker, instead of coming on so strongly...not everyone appreciates a straight forward mind and mouth...then they can understand why you think the way you do...
Sixthly, I heard from a friend that in the Ming Dynasty, they came up with 300 over ways on how to cook a fish :lol:
So, as much as I appreciate your style, why limit yourself into a box? There are many many ways to learn Dharma, the Buddha was said to have taught 84,000 ways, so your way is just one of the many ways...learning via reading written records and listening to oral teachings are some of the most common ways which people are used to....so when you want your method discussed, the same openness must also be accepted on your part, that's why it's called a dialogue.
I admit I dislike monk and dislike reading all Buddha's scriptures / books becouse to me all the words / termology used is too difficult . At my current awareness, I belief knowing Buddha is very easy , fun and interesting if we follow Siddharta basic tips . If hard / boring it must be wrong .
Ask yourself, each time you want to improve, change a bad habit: is it easy? is it fun? Let's be frank...
But have I ever stopped to think that such an attitude of dislike and 'I this' or 'I that' can also become a problem to one's awareness?
If this goes on, what kind of causes am I planting for my Mind? What kind of mentality am I having? What I am running away from?
Just like an employee who doesn't feel like waking up on Monday morning to go to work and is absent constantly, what happens after some time?
Aiya susah lah! Yeah, which is more susah? Losing the job or changing one's behaviour? Nothing is impossible, unless we are not willing to do it.
Because it is 'hard/boring', hard/boring from whose perspective? My own ego right? My own ideas of what is/is not? Is that True Reality of all things?
So, instead of running away from it, taking it as 'wrong' or fighting it, one can instead use the Buddha's Teaching to see how this kind of feeling and sensation are not you, not permanent and unsatisfactory. By this kind of awareness, when we reform, already we are turning the Mind and situation around instead of the other way round.
The Way is said to be accomplished through the Mind, should not be like an ox turning a millstone, otherwise such a person walks the Way with his body, but his mind is not on the Way. No wonder some finally end up NO WAY la :lol:
Many monks claim that I am too ego to learn from them but they refuse to understand that maybe they are too ego to discuss with me.
From the Ven Master Cheng Yen of Tzu Chi Buddhist Compassion Relief Foundation...
Appreciate a compliment and face unkind words with understanding.
When we are criticized by someone, we should actually be grateful to that person.
From Tsem Tulku Rinpoche...
Not everyone can see things the way you see it, so let it go. You can't see everything the way they see it either.
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

CSEe, try to remember that you're at a discussion forum where people read and write. Therefore, you're going to be asked to read. So far I've only seen you purport your own ideas in three different threads without really listening to others. This is the same thing that happened at Dharma Wheel's sister site.

Discussion and debate are fine, but it has to be a two-way street. And no matter what people suggest or write to you you're simply continuing to say that we don't need the Buddha's teachings and we can reach liberation on our own. But this is a Buddhist forum. Like I suggested in a post at Dharma Wheel Theravada, if you find reading to be too difficult you might want to try some basic meditation. There are stories of people who have been spontaneously liberated, but you have to put some effort forth on your end to listen to others here, or do something on your own to move closer to your goals.

Which of the Buddha's teachings would you like to discuss?

Best,
Laura
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

Here is one:

Buddha said: "Not to do evil, to cultivate the good, and to purify the mind. This is the teaching of all the Buddhas."

Thoughts CSEe?
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Hi Piwk , after reading your reply and from my experience in life and from Buddhish website I admit maybe my expectation was wrong .
Before I enter Buddish website , I was hoping to discuss buddhism with other non-monk like myself who is interested to learn from each other awareness since from my past experience is impossible discussing any issue with monk .All the monk just want me to read books or thier own writting as a requirement before discussion .

Yes you are right , now I realised that not just monk think that way .
I didnt expect of such " rejection" here since I am of the opinion it is not important the way we understand Buddha but instead sharing on how much we know .
I cant even start to discuss any topic here all seems "reject" me just becouse I choose not to read / listen to any monk speach .

Dear Sir , I am not too ego to read / listen to monk talks as claimed by many here the fact is I choose not to , is not only hard / boring but no one can be 100% sure what is the actual Siddharta's teaching . For me , there are trillions way / trillions source why I have to choose the way I am not comfortable with ..right?

Siddharta maybe dead for 2500 years or more and human still discussing on the terms of his "teaching" , maybe we are looking from different views in Buddhism . Maybe we should allow such teaching to be challanged to improve better understanding . Maybe by reading books or regards "master's teaching" is referral to Buddha , we stop searching .
Maybe if there is no limitation of learning Buddha , we had moved far-far ahead now . Maybe by associate books / monks/ culture / tradition with Buddha is our limitation to know Buddha .

As you say there are many way to know Buddha so why bother to discuss my way right ? As I never say read book is wrong , or my way is right .
I was hoping to discuss issue on Buddhism in order to helps me move to higher awareness .
Thanks for sharing quotation from monk , yes they have points.But you see , many people can easily mistaken thier quotation / views is from Buddha simpily becouse they claimed as "Master" of Buddhism study.
Thanks alot your your kindness in sharing your views and I had learned alot .
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Ngawang Drolma wrote:CSEe, try to remember that you're at a discussion forum where people read and write. Therefore, you're going to be asked to read. So far I've only seen you purport your own ideas in three different threads without really listening to others. This is the same thing that happened at Dharma Wheel's sister site.

Discussion and debate are fine, but it has to be a two-way street. And no matter what people suggest or write to you you're simply continuing to say that we don't need the Buddha's teachings and we can reach liberation on our own. But this is a Buddhist forum. Like I suggested in a post at Dharma Wheel Theravada, if you find reading to be too difficult you might want to try some basic meditation. There are stories of people who have been spontaneously liberated, but you have to put some effort forth on your end to listen to others here, or do something on your own to move closer to your goals.

Which of the Buddha's teachings would you like to discuss?

Best,
Laura
Hi Laura , please try to understand I haven start any discussion yet but was "rejected" simpily becouse of the way I choose to understand buddha . Yes ofcouse discussion is two way street but I NEVER said reading is wrong , reading /listening to monks speech / meditation is one of the trillions way lets not be any requirement to start discussion here .

I am of the opinion if I choose to know as little as possible on so call Buddha teaching but more focus on Siddharta's fear / his search / what I belief he saw and some of "GOSSIP" or "QUOTATION" which I choose to belief is from him and use that as my plartform for my own self exploration .....that is my own personal way , I never say I was right just the way I choose .
Sorry I never said this before , is very rude to ask a person do as our wish is not in Buddha or in my culture . Why cant we discuss Buddhism in simple English language ?
Why cant we share our own awareness by NOT using any books / any third party as referral ?

My aim here is to understand more from discussion as I always ready to change views after move to higher awareness.I just hope I could comfortable with my understanding of Buddha before I die and I could confidently explain to my daughter so that she understand and does not need to suffer " of not knowing on aging / sickness and death" ... I just want that. I think my coffin is now in the process of making , time is running out fast.
Tilopa

Post by Tilopa »

CSEe your posts indicate that you are indeed very confused and the truth is the only way to gain clarity is by studying the teachings of Buddha with some one who knows more than you. If you lack the basic common sense and humility to realize this then there is almost nothing to be learned from anyone on this forum or probably anyone anywhere. You seem to think you know it all. Perhaps I'm being too harsh but you come across as a troll and I'm not surprised you have been banned from other forums.
Last edited by Tilopa on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
plwk

Post by plwk »

Before I enter Buddish website , I was hoping to discuss buddhism with other non-monk like myself who is interested to learn from each other awareness since from my past experience is impossible discussing any issue with monk .All the monk just want me to read books or thier own writting as a requirement before discussion. I cant even start to discuss any topic here all seems "reject" me just becouse I choose not to read / listen to any monk speach .
Take a step back, listen to your own awareness, read back your own statement....what do you think this entire paragraph is saying?
In most of the postings, this keeps coming up...what others have done or not done...how long can one keep going on like that?
Until the sun rises in the West and sets in East? Ever thought of how every story has 2 sides?
If one knows that holding a blade tightly in the hand causes bleeding, why not just let go?
Why carry a coffin of dead/past moments on your shoulders when you can have the full present moment to change things around?
You deserve better right? And how can one do that?
First let it go...
I didnt expect of such " rejection" here since I am of the opinion it is not important the way we understand Buddha but instead sharing on how much we know.
Interesting...as far as I have read what and how the responses have been, they are also 'sharing' with you on what they know best just like you are sharing yours...to be fair, since they are not you, is there an expectation to keep seeing statements that are only pleasing to your point of view?
See how the monkey mind works? Again there is no 'rejection', just differing ideas.
So, what is the nature of ideas?
They come and go right? They do not have a personality right? They can be unsatisfactory right?
Just like a child who discovers that a spotlight is hot when touched and burns the hand, so the child understands the nature of the spotlight and hence does not grieve over it or do it again...why? Because the child has seen through one reality of the spotlight...
That's why this is a forum and even in real life, hundreds of ideas and responses are exchanged, am I going to get worked up by it?
In that case, then I don't have a life isn't it, if I spend time obsessing over it?
So for example, take your own statement here.
One can understand based on the above on a simple reading, that having quality ('the way we understand Buddha') is not as important as quantity ('sharing on how much we know'). That's one point of view.
So what? That's the one person's view la. If I can learn something good, fine. If not, then just move on. Next?
Why do I need to think that the other point of view is permanent, then I start to get personal with it, before I know it, create unsatisfactoriness?
Goes back to the earlier example of grasping the blade in the hand. Life is too precious to be wasted...
For me , there are trillions way / trillions source why I have to choose the way I am not comfortable with ..right?
Sure, we are all owners of our own decisions and actions isn't it? As simple as that...
Siddharta maybe dead for 2500 years or more and human still discussing on the terms of his "teaching" , maybe we are looking from different views in Buddhism . Maybe we should allow such teaching to be challanged to improve better understanding .
Sure, even when He was alive, His own senior disciple praised him and declare Him as this and that but the Buddha stopped him to ask if all of what he said was because out of mere respect for a teacher or because that was his true realization.
Remember I quoted the late Ven Master Hsuan Hua?
Once, He asked this disciple if he knew about him and the disciple said 'Of course! You are this and that....'.
Then the Master asked him: 'Right....do you know yourself?'
The disciple kept quiet.

But as I have explained earlier, not every place welcomes this kind of logic or method. For them, another kind of logic/method works for them. Sometimes, it takes a lot of patience and kindness to understand and accept such people. Then when we can see a larger picture and in turn help others to see the larger view, isn't it a win-win situation? By resisting/dismissing them, am I any better than them doing the same?
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind isn't it?
Maybe by reading books or regards "master's teaching" is referral to Buddha , we stop searching .
Again, this is just one view. Searching is neither limited to :reading: or teachers nor is it just about 'thinking freely'.
Maybe if there is no limitation of learning Buddha , we had moved far-far ahead now . Maybe by associate books / monks/ culture / tradition with Buddha is our limitation to know Buddha .
Tell me, who placed the limitation? Who? Myself isn't it? :smile:
In a house with many doors,if I shut one door, I am just depriving myself of one open way isn't it?
Why do I do that? That's the 'mystery' for me to crack open la... :consoling:

One can also look at 'books / monks/ culture / tradition' in this way...it's just one example in an employment scenario.
There will be orientation, manager/seniors, the job description guide, company targets to meet...
So, the Human Resource Dept will bring around and introduce one to the company and people right?
Then when you are back in your own Dept, your manager or senior colleagues will share and teach you the job skills right?
Then one will need to understand the job description list in order to make sense of what to do on a daily basis right?
Then one will need to know what are the overall company targets and quotas to achieve right?
Now, after the initial phase, does one still need the HRD, the manager/seniors, the job description to follow up on you everyday, telling you again and again
like from day one what needs to be understood, what needs to be done?
No right? Why? Because after some time, you would have developed self mastery/independence isn't it?
In fact, there will come the day where one may be needed to play that same role of guiding others either through earned seniority or promotion as the new manager....see how things can change?
So what were the roles of those who initially guided you about?
Like a boat to ferry you across to the other shore isn't it? That's all. Once you have reached the shore, do you still cling on to the boat?

Then of course, life is always interesting...
Some will want to be 'different'. They do things their way. Fine.
Then, when company targets are not met, when one cannot be of any contribution to one's manager/seniors in achieving the goals as a team, what happens?
They think that the company should be free flow, do as one wills and so forth. Can! they will tell you. Do it in your OWN company.
See the similarities?

So one can choose to be a team player, attain self mastery of skills and knowledge and even open one's own company or straightaway open your own company from scratch, bumping here and there. It's a choice. Just be ready to accept the results, whichever way taken, that's all.
And it gets interesting, when someone comes along with similar ideas of being a free spirit in your company, they want to do things their way, can you accept it? If okay fine, if not? It takes a lot of virtue and merit to be able to see and accept the ten directions' perspectives in a case/person.
It's not easy but not impossible.
As you say there are many way to know Buddha so why bother to discuss my way right ? As I never say read book is wrong , or my way is right.
My way, your way, this way, that way...at the end of the day, one will still have to walk the Way by ourselves...anyway
I was hoping to discuss issue on Buddhism in order to helps me move to higher awareness.
May your wish be fulfilled.
But you see , many people can easily mistaken thier quotation / views is from Buddha simpily becouse they claimed as "Master" of Buddhism study.
I worry about how I get mistaken, what others do, it's their own responsibility. No one can force anyone to accept anything, that decision is completely in one's hands. That's why the Buddha advises one to not simply accept anyone's statements/actions but after careful consideration, if those qualities are skillful; blameless; praised by the wise; when adopted & carried out, it leads to welfare & to happiness, then one should enter & remain in them.
Thanks alot your your kindness in sharing your views and I had learned alot .
It is I who should thank you for this chance of practising kindness and learning another perspective.
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Tilopa wrote:CSEe your posts indicate that you are indeed very confused and the truth is the only way to gain clarity is by studying the teachings of Buddha with some one who knows more than you. If you lack the basic common sense and humility to realize this then there is almost nothing to be learned from anyone on this forum or probably anyone anywhere. You seem to think you know it all. Perhaps I'm being too harsh but you come across as a troll and I'm not surprised you have been banned from other forums.

Sir , not again . I belief and correct me if you have different views , even dogs / cat / plant will evolved / change towards Buddha so if you also think so we cant expect them to read right ?

In other website some even claimed that I hoping to be spoonfeed ! I cant understand how and why they think I want them to teach me ?
I have my own perception on Buddha before I enter here but ofcouse I cant belief it must be right that is why I hope i could aware / move to higher awareness and even change my view on Buddhism after debate / discussion with you guys .

Sir , you say " You seem to think you know it all " .....that really hurt me , really make me down . I never ever and will never stop to defend my views on anything including my belief in Buddha . I believe I am wise enough to understand that we are in constant change during our life time and have to always open to accept different views as this will helps us grow to become "wiser" or move to a higher awareness .
Sir , I never care on my pride / my body / my views ...nothing about me . My only hope is to be confident in my belief in Buddha so that I could be " happy" to face my coffin ...so that I could explain to my daughter about life.

So that she will not suffer from fear of NOT KNOWING on aging / sickness & death as I had suffered since aged ten .
So that she will not suffer when she see me dress-up in my coffin , so that she will happy even to get sickness .

I love my daughter very-very much , I wanted to give her this gift of awareness., Try to understand me.
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Hi piwk , with all the people I had ever chat /talk/meet , you are the most "reasonable " , friendly and sincere . Thanks again for your advise / reply , you really concern .

Most of your views i could easily agreed .
Sir , I respect differences , I accept reading is one way to gain knowledge and i never bother how other gain thier awareness whether solely from reading or by experience but Sir I was banned from atleast one Buddhish website just becouse the moderator demand me to read something before I could discuss anything .
They refused to discuss anything but continues to ask me to read . I have my shortcoming but I not interested to discuss on my personal matter why cant they move on start discussion using simple languange ?
Your explaination on " company story" is exactly my views .......I belief reading is one way to gain knowledge but should not regarded as referral to know Buddha .

I think alot about your experiences during driving to office just now , thank you makes me more aware that my expectation is out . Perhaps I will never start any discussion here and is possible I am too selfish of wanting to find something for myself here ignor others feeling .
Sir , I just hope to understand more and aware that I never ever too ego to learn . i learn that you are right.....maybe this is not the suitable site and is possible that I will never start .
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Ngawang Drolma wrote:Here is one:

Buddha said: "Not to do evil, to cultivate the good, and to purify the mind. This is the teaching of all the Buddhas."

Thoughts CSEe?

Hi Laura , I want to belief is Siddharta's said not Buddha . Maybe we have different perception on Buddha .

In Buddha I belief is pure emptiness , no desire of good or bad there , it doest teach us anything but is a final destination for all -living or non-living .
But I want to belief Mr Siddharta's show us that good will lead us to Buddha as bad will divert us away from Buddha .
I choose to belief all so call teaching / quotation on awareness -is to gain knowledge in search of Buddha but in Buddha knowledge never exist .

Knowledge is one of the tools that can be used to find Buddha , in Buddha we have to gain our own awareness . Just like if we want to go to a place , we can take bus , drive car , on bicycle , walk , run , take flight or take a bullet train . In Buddha just like in current world , is not important how to reach there is when we can reach there .

The lesson I learned from Mr Siddharta is free ourself from ego / selfishness , open our mind sincerely give / share and accept love...will lead us to move to higher awareness to understand Buddha . The limitation is mainly from us .
I refuse to accept any material as referral as I belief in search of Buddha is a constant moving process so impossible to have any materials as referral .
No one can claim to be " master" in Buddha , we are same/equal with anything and everything .
Thks for sharing

Return to “Dharma in Everyday Life”