I am confused .

General discussion, particularly exploring the Dharma in the modern world.
CSEe

I am confused .

Post by CSEe »

Recently I had posted my views in many topics related to Buddhism and had received a harsh /offensive feedbacks from many people . They force me to read books / scriptures before posting my views , they accused me of trying to learn from them but too ego to ask them , some monk even call me names , in short many people here still do not close to understand me . Now I am confused , is that the only way you guys think to learn Buddha ??????
My purpose writing my views here is for mutual sharing , not to teach , not here to solely belief on what ever materials / talk by any monk but I hope by sincere discussion I could move to higher awareness and learn more about Buddha .
I was banned from this site ( and many other buddhish site ) simpily becouse I wish to discuss Buddhism without use any material / monk's teaching as referral but by our own awareness of what we learned / know about Buddha .

I admit I dislike monk and dislike reading all Buddha's scriptures / books becouse to me all the words / termology used is too difficult . At my current awareness, I belief knowing Buddha is very easy , fun and interesting if we follow Siddharta basic tips . If hard / boring it must be wrong .

Learning from Buddha scriptures / books , from monks or even Siddharta's teaching is only to gain knowledge not awareness . In Buddha we have to gain awareness .

To gain awareness in Buddha , we had to sincerely ready to learn from all source without ego / selfishness , believe in Buddha energy in all and by knowing it from nature . We are nothing and nothing is everything , try to understand Siddharta's fear by our own common sense , his search and what he saw .

Many monks claim that I am too ego to learn from them but they refuse to understand that maybe they are too ego to discuss with me . Please dont ban me again from this site , what I want is to discuss many topics related to Buddha and untill now I cant even start .

Lets discuss on what you know and what I learned using simple English ok .

Thks
Ee
ground

Re: I am confused .

Post by ground »

CSEe wrote:My purpose writing my views here is for mutual sharing , not to teach , ...
That is not true. Your intention is not to share but to proselytize, because you do not accept the way of Buddhism.

You are trying to appropriate buddhism and make it "yours".

You are repeatedly entering buddhist forums and preach your non-buddhist views and reject the view of buddhists.

You do not say "I" but you say "we" and thus you are rejecting the way of others, the way of Buddhist.

You may do whatever you like, but do not label it "buddha" or "buddhism" or "buddha's way".

Kind regards
Last edited by ground on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
rose
Site Admin

Post by rose »

Hi CSEe,
CSEe wrote:Recently I had posted my views in many topics related to Buddhism and had received a harsh /offensive feedbacks from many people
CSEe wrote:... Please dont ban me again from this site ...
You may be confusing this site Dharma Wheel for our sister site Dhamma Wheel http://www.dhammawheel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as after checking on this site I can find no evidence of any posts made by you other than the two you have posted a short time ago. Please do not continue to assert you have been banned from this site, thanks.

Please read the Terms of Service http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Regards
rt
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

TMingyur wrote:
CSEe wrote:My purpose writing my views here is for mutual sharing , not to teach , ...
That is not true. Your intention is not to share but to proselytize, because you do not accept the way of Buddhism.

You are trying to appropriate buddhism and make it "yours".

You are repeatedly entering buddhist forums and preach your non-buddhist views and reject the view of buddhists.

You do not say "I" but you say "we" and thus you are rejecting the way of others, the way of Buddhist.

You may do whatever you like, but do not label it "buddha" or "buddhism" or "buddha's way".

Kind regards
Dear sir , thanks for your opinion .
Forgive me as I belief there are countless way to learn Buddha , you might comfortable with your way , maybe I have my own way , the dogs / cats / plant maybe have their own way to learn Buddha .
Lets be no limitation to learn Buddha ok .
I never "preach" and I belief in siddharta's fear / search and wish to be in what he see . I belief in Buddha energy eventhough I never learn/ read Buddha books . Pls sir dont start ask me to read , what i hope is to share in simple English .
" Buddha" is an energy in all and I belief no one can claim any right on this energy , lets sir be no limitation to learn.

Thks
Ee
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

rainbowtara wrote:Hi CSEe,
CSEe wrote:Recently I had posted my views in many topics related to Buddhism and had received a harsh /offensive feedbacks from many people
CSEe wrote:... Please dont ban me again from this site ...
You may be confusing this site Dharma Wheel for our sister site Dhamma Wheel http://www.dhammawheel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as after checking on this site I can find no evidence of any posts made by you other than the two you have posted a short time ago. Please do not continue to assert you have been banned from this site, thanks.

Please read the Terms of Service http://dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

Regards
rt
Sorry sir , you are right , I was banned from a moderator call "***********". Sorry sir .
Last edited by rose on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the name of a moderator from another site-irrelevant
ground

Post by ground »

CSEe wrote:you might comfortable with your way , maybe I have my own way ,
That's perfect. Now please include all other beings: Each and every being may have their own way. And many choose to gather in buddhist learning and practice communitites which is the way transmitted from the buddha up to this present day.
CSEe wrote: the dogs / cats / plant maybe have their own way to learn Buddha .
The ways of dukkha are countless, yes.

Kind regards
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

TMingyur wrote:
CSEe wrote:you might comfortable with your way , maybe I have my own way ,
That's perfect. Now please include all other beings: Each and every being may have their own way. And many choose to gather in buddhist learning and practice communitites which is the way transmitted from the buddha up to this present day.
CSEe wrote: the dogs / cats / plant maybe have their own way to learn Buddha .
The ways of dukkha are countless, yes.

Kind regards
Hi TMingyur , thanks for sharing .
I belief we have to gain awareness in Buddha not knowledge . Knowledge is a measurement of knowing in our world but in search of Buddha ,we have to gain our own awareness , knowledge never exist in Buddha . Knowledge is a tiny part to gain awareness .

Thks sir
Ee
ground

Post by ground »

CSEe wrote:Hi TMingyur , thanks for sharing .
I belief we have to gain awareness in Buddha not knowledge . Knowledge is a measurement of knowing in our world but in search of Buddha ,we have to gain our own awareness , knowledge never exist in Buddha .
Why?

Why don't you say:
I belief I have to gain awareness in Buddha not knowledge . Knowledge is a measurement of knowing in my world but in search of Buddha ,I have to gain my own awareness , knowledge never exist in Buddha .
Kind regards
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

TMingyur wrote:
I belief we have to gain awareness in Buddha not knowledge . Knowledge is a measurement of knowing in our world but in search of Buddha ,we have to gain our own awareness , knowledge never exist in Buddha .
Why?

Why don't you say:
I belief I have to gain awareness in Buddha not knowledge . Knowledge is a measurement of knowing in my world but in search of Buddha ,I have to gain my own awareness , knowledge never exist in Buddha .
Kind regards
Yes sir , we are right . My mistake is limited on my languange but my intention is clear .
Sorry for the inconvenience caused .

Thks
Ee
ground

Post by ground »

CSEe wrote:... my intention is clear .
No. It is not clear. If you say "we" and "our" it appears as if preaching to others as if proselytizing.

If you would say "I" and "my" then it would appear as if you wanted to state your own experience which then may be a basis for others to join.

Kind regards
Su DongPo

Post by Su DongPo »

CSEe wrote: I admit I dislike monk and dislike reading all Buddha's scriptures / books becouse to me all the words / termology used is too difficult . At my current awareness, I belief knowing Buddha is very easy , fun and interesting if we follow Siddharta basic tips . If hard / boring it must be wrong .

Learning from Buddha scriptures / books , from monks or even Siddharta's teaching is only to gain knowledge not awareness . In Buddha we have to gain awareness .
I have read all of your posts. I understand you do not wish to study in depth, but you cannot avoid reading. Perhaps it would be best to discuss Buddhism with others off-line, rather than on a forum. You will be continually referred to texts, quotations, written sources, and so on -- it is simply unavoidable to both learn and discuss, especially in this format obviously, and not be expected to read.

I read your posts, you are reading mine, and you have read others. Why not try to read some basic texts about Buddhism as well? We cannot discuss the ideas in a vacuum very effectively.

Best wishes --
Su Dongpo
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,
CSEe wrote:I admit I dislike monk and dislike reading all Buddha's scriptures / books becouse to me all the words / termology used is too difficult .
Yet you profess to teach a Dharma more profound than that found in scripture.
CSEe wrote:we have to gain our own awareness , knowledge never exist in Buddha
:?

Maitri,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

retrofuturist wrote:Greetings,
CSEe wrote:I admit I dislike monk and dislike reading all Buddha's scriptures / books becouse to me all the words / termology used is too difficult .
Yet you profess to teach a Dharma more profound than that found in scripture.
CSEe wrote:we have to gain our own awareness , knowledge never exist in Buddha
:?

Maitri,
sorry sir , if I have offended you when I say I hate monk simpily becouse I belief in learning Buddha there must not be any referrals . Any materials/person claimed to know buddha to me is jeoperdize to the search of Buddha it self .
I belief all books / teaching including Siddharta's should limited as a knowledge for continue self exploration . I really want to belief this is also Siddharta's wish .
I belief searching Buddha is constantly moving process and we maybe could learn a bit in our entire life time . Many monks consider themself very expert in Buddha but ignor other views , to me that is one of the reason why after maybe 2500 years human still not "in" or even see what Siddharta saw .
Is very possible that due to human ego / selfishness to learn siddharta's finding but prefer to teach what they think is right that caused Buddhism today . Perhaps due to ego , siddharta's teaching was wrongly quoted .
I belief infact all suffering from fear of not knowing on old , sick and death should end after Siddhart's introduced Buddha . why maybe more than 7 billions people still cry on funeral ?
Thks
Ee
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

TMingyur wrote:
CSEe wrote:... my intention is clear .
No. It is not clear. If you say "we" and "our" it appears as if preaching to others as if proselytizing.

If you would say "I" and "my" then it would appear as if you wanted to state your own experience which then may be a basis for others to join.

Kind regards
Sorry if you were mis-lead . Infact I belief in Buddha teaching never exist . We are same and equal , with all animal /virusor plant .We could learn from each other .
But i also belief there are no wrong of right in Buddha . My intention is to share... to give mine and to accept yours .
In Buddha even you give me a "bomb" that is not wrong simplily that is your awareness , just like I cant blame a 3 years old boy for puring water on my computer just becouse he does not understand .
ground

Post by ground »

CSEe wrote:We are same and equal , with all animal /virusor plant .We could learn from each other .
Then get your teaching from plants and animals.

Kind regards
plwk

Post by plwk »

why maybe more than 7 billions people still cry on funeral ?
a. they burn a lorry load of joss sticks at the funeral...
b. cannot claim back money from the dead
c. the dead forgot to sign the will
d. the living are left behind with debts
e. the living thought they got the Swiss account but...
f. before dying, expect the living spouse never to marry again or else will come back as Sadako
g. dust in the eye...
Su DongPo

Post by Su DongPo »

plwk wrote:
why maybe more than 7 billions people still cry on funeral ?
a. they burn a lorry load of joss sticks at the funeral...
b. cannot claim back money from the dead
c. the dead forgot to sign the will
d. the living are left behind with debts
e. the living thought they got the Swiss account but...
f. before dying, expect the living spouse never to marry again or else will come back as Sadako
g. dust in the eye...
:rolling:
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

Su DongPo wrote:
CSEe wrote: I admit I dislike monk and dislike reading all Buddha's scriptures / books becouse to me all the words / termology used is too difficult . At my current awareness, I belief knowing Buddha is very easy , fun and interesting if we follow Siddharta basic tips . If hard / boring it must be wrong .

I have read all of your posts. I understand you do not wish to study in depth, but you cannot avoid reading. Perhaps it would be best to discuss Buddhism with others off-line, rather than on a forum. You will be continually referred to texts, quotations, written sources, and so on -- it is simply unavoidable to both learn and discuss, especially in this format obviously, and not be expected to read.

I read your posts, you are reading mine, and you have read others. Why not try to read some basic texts about Buddhism as well? We cannot discuss the ideas in a vacuum very effectively.

Best wishes --
Su Dongpo
Dear sir you do have a point to discuss off-line , perhaps that is one of the way . Sir I am confused , why we have to have referral on texts / books ?
Siddharta maybe passed aways thousands years ago as I wish to learn / know his teaching as little as possible since I do not know what is actually his or not but prefer to belief in his fear / his search / what I gather and belief of his findings with perhaps some of his gossips on quotation which I prefer to belief is from him .
I want to belief he said ...." strive for your own liberation with diligence "...." believe nothing no matter where you read , who have said or even if I had said it unless it agrees with your own common sense and reasons"..." lets my teaching be your master".

I truely belief in his search and wish to be " in" what he sees but maybe not his style , not his culture .

I hope to discuss base on our own awareness without referrals to any text .

Thks
Ee
CSEe

Post by CSEe »

TMingyur wrote:
CSEe wrote:We are same and equal , with all animal /virusor plant .We could learn from each other .
Then get your teaching from plants and animals.

Kind regards
yes indeed I do . lets share .
A tree .....they are like us , they breath air ( need O2) , need space , need water , have sex (maybe not like us ) , have children just like us ......but they never ( seldom ) kill for food , use our waste ( CO2 ) and converted to O2 for us , do not pollut , do not need space more than thier needs ...NOT LIKE US . They show more " BUDDHA" to us . But sorry our good friend take them as food .....

We could learn many from animal act like try to understand thier love , thier lifestyles and believe me we could learn more .

Thks
Ee
Last edited by CSEe on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings CSEe,
CSEe wrote:They show more " BUDDHA" to us .
What sort of animistic folk Dharma is that?

Maitri,
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.

Return to “Dharma in Everyday Life”