Dudjom Lineage Rigdzin Dupa: First English Translation

Rroman

Re: Dudjom Lineage Rigdzin Dupa: First English Translation

Post by Rroman »

Thank you for the update.

I am wondering if Tulku Orgyen Rinpoche could possibly bring back a few copies of the sadhana when he comes back to India? I could donate the donation through the web site. I could go and meet Rinpoche in pemakod when he gets back.

May all benefit form this amazing retreat in New Mexico.

R
miranda

Post by miranda »

@ Pema Tsultrim

I am based in France, and would like to order a copy of the Dudjom RD , for which I received wang and lung from Tulku Teglo. I send several mail on your website with no answer. I suggest to add 20$ for the shipping charge (which is usually around 15$) please let me know if it is ok for you and I shall send the 40$ as donation on your website.

Waiting to read from you soon, PM or here...

Jean-Marc B
Tsultrim T.

Post by Tsultrim T. »

miranda wrote:@ Pema Tsultrim

I am based in France, and would like to order a copy of the Dudjom RD , for which I received wang and lung from Tulku Teglo. I send several mail on your website with no answer. I suggest to add 20$ for the shipping charge (which is usually around 15$) please let me know if it is ok for you and I shall send the 40$ as donation on your website.

Jean-Marc B
Jean-Marc,
If you dont hear anything soon let me know and I might be able to arrange for a copy to be sent to you.
miranda

Post by miranda »

@ Tsultrim

Thank you, I am waiting to read from you,
I wrote again to the webmaster with no answer....
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Tsultrim T. wrote:
miranda wrote:@ Pema Tsultrim

Jean-Marc B
Jean-Marc,
If you dont hear anything soon let me know and I might be able to arrange for a copy to be sent to you.
I also paid for a copy, but no copy was forthcoming...anyway, it is not a big deal.
Tsultrim T.

Post by Tsultrim T. »

I will try and follow up with them and see what is going on. Hopefully there will be some copies forthcoming.
pema tsultrim

Post by pema tsultrim »

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been responding to your messages. I've been very busy with a new job and I haven't been on Dharma Wheel for a while. I have written to Tulku Orgyen about the possibility of offering an e-version of the sadhana for download, for the benefit of people who live overseas. I will post more information when I have a chance to speak with him about this possibility.

On a related note, I have just heard that we will be constructing a sand mandala of Rigdzin Dupa in Santa Barbara, and we will be practicing the Dudjom RD sadhana, some time in October. A fortunate event!

Regards,

Pema
Tsultrim T.

Post by Tsultrim T. »

Dear Sangha Members and Friends,

We are delighted to announce a very special three-day Dharma event, the first of its kind: a Rigdzin Dupa Drupchod and the creation of a Rigdzin Dupa Sand Mandala at Vairotsana Foundation Santa Barbara. This auspicious activity will begin Friday October 31, 2014 and will conclude on Sunday, November 2, 2014, Guru Rinpoche Day. The activity will be led by Tulku Orgyen Rinpoche, Vairotsana Foundation Lamas, and monks from the Palyul Nyingma Monastery, seat of His Holiness Penor Rinpoche.

About Rigdzin Dupa
The sadhana of Rigdzin Dupa Dechen Namrol, The Display of Great Exaltation, is from the Dudjom Tersar lineage. His Holiness Dudjom Rinpoche, Jigdral Yeshe Dorje, instructed that this specific tsok sadhana be practiced on every Guru Rinpoche Day in the sacred hidden land of Pemakod. In accordance with His Holiness' instructions, this sadhana has since been practiced on every Guru Rinpoche Day at H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche's main seat in upper Pemakod. It has been practiced consistently since 1959 at Tulku Orgyen Rinpoche's Deden Tashi Choeling Temple in Yoldong, lower Pemakod, as well. Tulku Orgyen Rinpoche recently completed translation of this sadhana into English, for the benefit of non-Tibetan speaking/reading practitioners. For more information on the Rigdzin Dupa Dechen Namrol sadhana, read here.

About Drupchod
"Drupchod" is a special kind of retreat in which mantra recitation continues uninterruptedly - 24 hours a day - around the scheduled sessions of formal practice and teachings. All practices, teachings, and mantra recitation will be based on the Rigdzin Dupa sadhana. Between practice sessions and teachings, a minimum of three practitioners shall remain in the shrine room at all times, reciting mantra. This will be done in two-hour shifts around the clock, including nights and during the meal breaks. To sign up for 2-hour mantra recitation sessions, please contact Sangay at: [email protected].

About the "Liberation Upon Sight" Sand Mandala
A sacred Rigdzin Dupa (Guru Rinpoche) Sand Mandala will be constructed as part of this auspicious three-day Drupchod. This particular mandala is considered "Liberation Upon Seeing" and will be the first ever Nyingma lineage sand mandala constructed in Santa Barbara, California.

Tulku Orgyen Rinpoche has invited Lama Rabjee Wangchuk - an expert mandala masterwho has been making sand mandalas at Nyingma centers around the world for many years, while traveling as attendant to His Holiness Penor Rinpoche, the late supreme head of the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism - to Santa Barbara to oversee construction of this special Rigdzin Dupa Sand Mandala. Lama Rabjee will be assisted in the mandala construction by several monks from Palyul Monastery.

If you wish to help support the costs of bringing Lama Rabjee and the monk attendants to Santa Barbara for the sand mandala construction, we will gratefully accept donations of any amount, and/or donation of air miles for plane tickets. For more information about offering for travel costs or donating air miles, please contact: [email protected].

Registration
This retreat will require pre-registration. Payments will be accepted through PayPal or by check.

Registration by check: Please mail checks to Vairotsana Foundation , PO Box 4361, Santa Barbara CA 93140, payable to "Vairotsana Foundation." Please put "Rigdzin Dupa Drupchod" on the front of your envelope and on the memo line of your check.

Registration by Paypal: Send Paypal payments to [email protected] or click this link to register. Please confirm by also sending your name, address & phone # to the same email address.

The suggested donation is $25.00 per day, or $60.00 for the full three-day event.

A detailed schedule of practice sessions, teachings, and sand mandala construction will be sent later. For any questions, please email [email protected] or call 805-899-8177.

Through this merit, may we quickly attain the level of the Orgyen Lama,
And leaving no beings behind, may all without exception be established at that level.

May all beings Benefit!
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

still wondering why no one ever sent me a copy of this since I made a donation for it...anyway, NBD.
Tsultrim T.

Post by Tsultrim T. »

Malcolm wrote:still wondering why no one ever sent me a copy of this since I made a donation for it...anyway, NBD.
Sounds like it is just one person volunteering between work and family life fulfilling orders. I think they are back logged, not an excuse just the reality. If I were geographically closer I would be happy to help, but I am still waiting on getting my copy too!
pema tsultrim

Post by pema tsultrim »

hello all,

I am sorry to hear that some of you have made a paypal donation to pemakoddharmawheel and have not received a copy of the Dechen Namrol sadhana. I am no longer living in SB or Los Angeles (now I am in Monterey, CA) which is not so close so I'm not as directly involved with the regular activities. However, I am in pretty frequent contact with Tulku Rinpoche and I can ask him about copies being sent out. It is very possible that the first printing of 50 or 100 copies of the text have already been sold. There may need to be a second printing done. However, I did ask Rinpoche about making an e-version of the text available and he thought it would be possible and said that he would talk to the sangha member that edited and transcribed the text electronically. I will keep you posted. thank you for being patient. We are a small center in SB and operate on a shoestring budget.

Warm regards,

P.T.
pema tsultrim

Post by pema tsultrim »

Here is the official flier for the upcoming Rigdzin Dupa Drupchod and sand mandala construction at Vairotsana Foundation Santa Barbara at the end of the month. If you are in CA, or neighboring states, we hope you will be able to attend. We will, of course, be using the Dudjom Rigdzin Dupa sadhana for the Drupchod.

Warm Regards,

PT
Attachments
mandalafliersmall.jpg
mandalafliersmall.jpg (277.88 KiB) Viewed 4480 times
Natan

Post by Natan »

I sent money also and didn't receive it. It's okay. I met Sylvia and so I'm sure I'll be connecting with this group soon.
Vajra fangs deliver vajra venom to your Mara body.
miranda

Post by miranda »

You can contact [email protected] to order the RD text book .

Return to “Nyingma”