Longchen Rabjam on-line shedra.

Mariusz

Longchen Rabjam on-line shedra.

Post by Mariusz »

http://www.longchenrabjam.org/ The on-line shedra "Longchen Rabjam" from Bhutan, Nyingma, Peling, H.E. Gangteng Rinpoche. Overall coordinator: Karl Gross (Colorado, USA), http://www.yeshekhorlo.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I guess it is still time to register:) Please check the introduction :namaste:
Pero

Re: Longchen Rabjam on-line shedra.

Post by Pero »

Thanks for this Mariusz!

edit: By the way, your last name wouldn't start with an H would it? :smile:
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Mariusz

Post by Mariusz »

Pero wrote:Thanks for this Mariusz!

edit: By the way, your last name wouldn't start with an H would it? :smile:
By the way the shedra is recommended for students of Khandro Nyinthig from Pema Lingpa

p.s...never matter, english pronunciation is some kind of Mariush, thanx
Pema Rigdzin

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

Mariusz, where on the site do I find more info on the shedra, such as how much it costs, when it begins, what it entails, etc?
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman
Mariusz

Post by Mariusz »

Pema Rigdzin wrote:Mariusz, where on the site do I find more info on the shedra, such as how much it costs, when it begins, what it entails, etc?
The project is nearly started. You should ask http://yeshekhorlo.org/contact" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , Overall Shedra coordinator Karl Gross, for more info, especially if maybe you are not a student under the guidance of H.E. Gangteng Rinpoche. Rinpoche asked His students to participate the shedra mainly because of connection to His many dzogchen and inner tantra teachings/transmissions.
Pero

Post by Pero »

Yeah email Karl and he'll send you the details. You can still register if you're interested as I did just last Friday.
BTW Brian, last week or so I noticed we were born on the same day. :thumbsup:

Are you participating in the shedra too Mariusz?
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
Mariusz

Post by Mariusz »

Pero wrote:Yeah email Karl and he'll send you the details. You can still register if you're interested as I did just last Friday.

Yes, I am. Shedra is not expensive and I guess there is not need to hurry. I informed here about shedra without consulting the coordinators, but I think it is nothing secret. Nonetheless I think it is better you contact through yeshekhorlo mail, because there are no coordinators details mentioned in the official site of the shedra, so I do not present them also openly in internet. Sorry :anjali: . Good luck.
Pero

Post by Pero »

Mariusz wrote:Yes, I am.
Great. :smile:
Nonetheless I think it is better you contact through yeshekhorlo mail, because there are no coordinators details mentioned in the official site of the shedra, so I do not present them also openly in internet.
No, you can contact Karl directly, they do say to do that and give his email at the bottom of this page: http://yeshekhorlo.org/international
- Shabkar
Mariusz

Post by Mariusz »

Right :smile:
Pema Rigdzin

Post by Pema Rigdzin »

Pero wrote:Yeah email Karl and he'll send you the details. You can still register if you're interested as I did just last Friday.

Thanks guys. And how cool about our birthday, Peter. :cheers:
Pema Rigdzin/Brian Pittman
Yontan

Post by Yontan »

[quote="Mariusz"
By the way the shedra is recommended for students of Khandro Nyinthig from Pema Lingpa[/quote]
Correction:
Kunzang Gongdu from Pema Lingpa.
Khandro Nyingthig is Pema Ledrel Tsal.
;-)

The online shedra is a wonderful opportunity especially for those many of us who spend the precious little time with our teachers working on practice and aren't able to spend much time on particular texts.
Mariusz

Post by Mariusz »

Kunzang Gongdu is the complete cycle of Dzogchen, means "the totality of Samantabhadra's Enlightened Intentions" and emphasis Khandro Nyingtig. From http://yeshekhorlo.org/pemaLingpaLineage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :

"Princess Pemasel revealed the Khandro Nyingtig teachings and taught on them extensively in her next incarnation as Pema Lendreltsel, who later took rebirth as the great master Longchen Rabjampa (Longchenpa). Pema Lingpa was the direct and sole incarnation of the omniscient Longchenpa.

The revealed treasures of Pema Lingpa contain the essence of all 108 treasures, which are summarized in the cycles of the three heart practices transmitted to Princess Pemasel by Guru Rinpoche (Lama Jewel Ocean, Samantabhadra's Intentions, and the Great Compassionate One)."

Return to “Nyingma”