Email notifications

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
Pero

Email notifications

Post by Pero »

Hi

I don't know if it's just me or everyone, but for some reason I don't get email notifications when I receive a PM and I'd really like to receive them hehe. Also, though there is a "manage subscriptions" section in the control panel, there is no option to suscribe to a topic that I can find and it would be useful too.
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar
retrofuturist
Former staff member

Re: Email notifications

Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Pero,

Unfortunately the e-mail server doesn't work - we've never worked out why.

If we do manage to get it working one day, we'll be sure to address all these issues about notifications, subscriptions, password recovery etc.

Metta,
Retro. :)
Live in concord, with mutual appreciation, without disputing, blending like milk and water, viewing each other with kindly eyes.
Pero

Re: Email notifications

Post by Pero »

Oh I see, thanks! :smile:
Although many individuals in this age appear to be merely indulging their worldly desires, one does not have the capacity to judge them, so it is best to train in pure vision.
- Shabkar

Return to “Suggestion Box”