Does anyone have a pdf of the long dudjom tersar ngondro

Rroman

Does anyone have a pdf of the long dudjom tersar ngondro

Post by Rroman »

I am in search if a copy of the long dudjom tersar ngondro. I have looked from what I think is every where and still can't seem to find a copy. I for plenty of links for the short concise ngondro.

Thanks your for your help

R
dzogchungpa

Re: Does anyone have a pdf of the long dudjom tersar ngondro

Post by dzogchungpa »

I think it's available here:
http://tbrc.org/#!rid=O2DB72891%7CO2DB7 ... 125$W20869

I believe "A Torch Lighting the Way to Freedom" is a commentary on it that's been translated, and is readily available online.
There is not only nothingness because there is always, and always can manifest. - Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
Rroman

Post by Rroman »

Please forgive me, I should have been more clear. I am looking for a translated and transliterated text. Because of my ignorance and lack of knowledge, I haven't learned how to read Tibetan.

So, if there is a pdf file on the khandro tugtik ngondro, which I believe is the longer ngondro that is used in the tersar. I would great appreciate it.
Tsultrim T.

Post by Tsultrim T. »

http://vimalatreasures.org/khandro-nyin ... union.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rroman

Post by Rroman »

Yes, thank you. I knew this was there. It is just that I am in India and to get it to me would almost impossible
Tsultrim T.

Post by Tsultrim T. »

Where in India? If you are close to a Dudjom Gompa they might have a copy somewhere.

Return to “Nyingma”