Dam Ngak Dzo

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
heart

Dam Ngak Dzo

Post by heart »

I recently found this excellent site on the Dam Ngak Dzo "Treasury of Oral Instructions.", a collection of empowerment's, texts and sadhanas with the essential teachings of the Eight Practice Lineages.

http://dnz.tsadra.org/index.php/Main_Page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I had the good fortune to receive parts of this from Thrangu Rinpoche many years ago and I have been searching for an index of the texts and empowerment's I received at that time. I was very happy to see that Ringu Tulku created such an index in English that is available here http://gdamsngagmdzod.tsadra.org/images ... ontent.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I thought maybe someone else wanted this as bad a s I wanted it.

/magnus
"We are all here to help each other go through this thing, whatever it is."
~Kurt Vonnegut

"The principal practice is Guruyoga. But we need to understand that any secondary practice combined with Guruyoga becomes a principal practice." ChNNR (Teachings on Thun and Ganapuja)
conebeckham

Re: Dam Ngak Dzo

Post by conebeckham »

Man, thank you SO much for that! I was looking for something you pointed me to--I have it in paper, but my volumes are in my shrine and I have been putting off taking them down from the shelf......your link provided me an easy way to get there--and the whole texts are there! That's amazing, and I can't believe I've missed it before.
:thanks:
དམ་པའི་དོན་ནི་ཤེས་རབ་ཆེ་བ་དང་།
རྟོག་གེའི་ཡུལ་མིན་བླ་མའི་བྱིན་རླབས་དང་།
སྐལ་ལྡན་ལས་འཕྲོ་ཅན་གྱིས་རྟོགས་པ་སྟེ།
དེ་ནི་ཤེས་རབ་ལ་ནི་ལོ་རྟོག་སེལ།།

"Absolute Truth is not an object of analytical discourse or great discriminating wisdom,
It is realized through the blessing grace of the Guru and fortunate Karmic potential.
Like this, mistaken ideas of discriminating wisdom are clarified."
- (Kyabje Bokar Rinpoche, from his summary of "The Ocean of Definitive Meaning")
Josef

Re: Dam Ngak Dzo

Post by Josef »

This is awesome.
Thanks Magnus!
"All phenomena of samsara depend on the mind, so when the essence of mind is purified, samsara is purified. Since the phenomena of nirvana depend on the pristine consciousness of vidyā, because one remains in the immediacy of vidyā, buddhahood arises on its own. All critical points are summarized with those two." - Longchenpa

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”