Amazing!

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
rose
Site Admin

Amazing!

Post by rose »

I am sure many people here have already seen this video, however it is so beautiful I thought I would post it.

phpBB [video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE-jPFqvUTo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.mydream.org.cn/about.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ogyen

Re: Amazing!

Post by Ogyen »

And as far as I know, the most amazing factor that struck me is that the dance troupe is deaf.
Image Made from 100% recycled karma

The Heart Drive - nosce te ipsum

"To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget." –Arundhati Roy
Blue Garuda

Post by Blue Garuda »

Ogyen wrote:And as far as I know, the most amazing factor that struck me is that the dance troupe is deaf.
Yes, they are remarkable - especially as the whole routine relies on incredible precision in timing which seems to rely on visual cues for the performer at the front.
Left
Heruka

Post by Heruka »

should a buddhist be hypnotized by beauty?
Mr. G

Post by Mr. G »

Pretty neat! :thumbsup:
  • How foolish you are,
    grasping the letter of the text and ignoring its intention!
    - Vasubandhu
muni

Post by muni »

Good lesson in appaerance-emptiness

Also about:"what is seen, the seer and the seeing".

Thank you for teaching!

Return to “Media”