Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allione

A place to post videos, pictures, and any other sort of Buddhist or non-Buddhist media.
kirtu
Former staff member

Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allione

Post by kirtu »

Feeding Your Demons: The Life and Work of Lama Tsultrim Allione, from the Dutch Buddhist Broadcasting Foundation. Almost all of the video is in English except for a short 2 minute story from a Tibetan nun which is in Tibetan with Dutch subtitles.

I can't embed the video so here is the url: http://www.npo.nl/feeding-your-demons-l ... ON_1193237" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kirt
Kirt's Tibetan Translation Notes

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

"Most all-knowing Mañjuśrī, ...
Please illuminate the radiant wisdom spirit
Of my precious Buddha nature."
HH Thinley Norbu Rinpoche
SeekerNo1000003

Re: Feeding Your Demons The Life and Work of Tsultrim Allion

Post by SeekerNo1000003 »

kirtu wrote:Feeding Your Demons: The Life and Work of Lama Tsultrim Allione, from the Dutch Buddhist Broadcasting Foundation. Almost all of the video is in English except for a short 2 minute story from a Tibetan nun which is in Tibetan with Dutch subtitles.

I can't embed the video so here is the url: http://www.npo.nl/feeding-your-demons-l ... ON_1193237" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kirt
Awesome, thank you Kirt. I downloaded the book recently, but haven't yet had the time to read it. Can't wait to see the video.
zenman

Post by zenman »

Yup, thanks for the link.
Lindama

Post by Lindama »

ditto, thanks! It was wonderful....

I was on the land before the buildings. Long story, I happened in during a retreat and was invited into the old gompa on my 50th birthday just as the tsok was about to start. Then a great thunderstorm came up and we were warm and dry like we had known each other forever.

Long live Machig!
Not last night,
not this morning,
melon flowers bloomed.
~ Bassho
Luke

Post by Luke »

What a beautiful video! I was very moved by the Chöd song for some reason, even though I had heard it before.

Return to “Media”