Wealth Vases

Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
Motova

Wealth Vases

Post by Motova »

What do ya'll think of Wealth Vases?

I'm thinking of getting one: http://www.riwoche.com/RiwochePractices.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.
DiamondSutra

Re: Wealth Vases

Post by DiamondSutra »

If in home not in front of the door and not in the direction that the door opens.
Corners can be very good.
DiamondSutra

Post by DiamondSutra »

They usually are to be consecrated.
Adi

Post by Adi »

Here is one take on them:

http://www.vajrayana.org/treasure-vases/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Adi
Motova

Post by Motova »

Thanks Adi that was a very helpful link, I'll be sure to get one!
To become a rain man one must master the ten virtues and sciences.
Adi

Post by Adi »

You are welcome. I think Vajrayana's site is most helpful in explaining about treasure vases and what they are all about. Anecdotally, I know of many who have them and attribute good things to their presence, which seems reasonable to me as having a concentration of so many blessed objects around the house certainly couldn't hurt! :-)

Adi
Tsultrim T.

Post by Tsultrim T. »

I have a total of about 5 treasure vases currently as well as some of the earth or naga vases. I wouldn't say that their goal is to make you rich as much as wealthy, which includes benefits like good health, enough food, longevity, etc. My root guru likes to make these so that is one reason I have accumulated so many and I figure at the very least it cant hurt to have them around.

Return to “Tibetan Buddhism”