Kathog monastery is looking for a translator working on a 3-year commitment at Kathog branch office at Chengdu, China - the nearest major city to Kham area of Tibet.
- Provide translating service for teachings, documentations, and so on.
- Trilingual in Tibetan (mandatory), Chinese, English
- Good understanding of Tibetan Buddhism
- 3 years commitment
(from Dharma perspective)
- Measureless merits (of course)
- Countless opportunities of close contacts to the Khenpos, Rinpoches, Tulkus, Lamas, and teachings, within Kathog linage
(Worldly dharma perspective)
- Car, Accommodation are provided
- Above average salary (in China, of course)
Please PM your contact if interested.
Forum for discussion of Tibetan Buddhism. Questions specific to one school are best posted in the appropriate sub-forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: tiagolps and 15 guests