Erik Pema Kunsang UK Retreat

philji

Erik Pema Kunsang UK Retreat

Post by philji »

ERIK PEMA KUNSANG
The Heart of the Path: Becoming the Best We Can Be.

A three-day retreat, 2nd - 5th May 2014

We are delighted that Erik Pema Kunsang has agreed to come to Gomde, Lindholme Hall to teach and lead a meditation retreat. This will be the first teaching Erik has given in the UK.

As many of you will know, Erik Pema Kunsang is a renowned and gifted translator of Tibetan Buddhism into English and Danish. Erik has translated and published over 50 volumes and his Tibetan-English dictionary is freely available on the internet. He is a founder and director of Rangjung Yeshe Publications and Translations House. Erik has been a Buddhist practitioner for over 40 years and has studied with many great masters. For 16 years Erik was the personal assistant and translator of the great Dzogchen master Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche.
For more info go to. www..gomde.org.uk
AlexanderS

Re: Erik Pema Kunsang UK Retreat

Post by AlexanderS »

Here in the last 2-3 years i have been fortunate enough to enjoy Erik at several seminars and retreats. I have nothing but respect and admiration for him.
philji

Re: Erik Pema Kunsang UK Retreat

Post by philji »

Alexander..... I haven't yet met Erik but have great admiration for what he has done for the Dharma..... Looking forward to this retreat.

Return to “Europe”