Happy Losar 2014 / 2141 Male Wood Horse

Casual conversation between friends. Anything goes (almost).
plwk

Happy Losar 2014 / 2141 Male Wood Horse

Post by plwk »

phpBB [video]
Madeliaette
Location: Currently in Sussex, England. Formerly in Wollongong, Australia.

Re: Happy Losar 2014 / 2141 Male Wood Horse

Post by Madeliaette »

Losar - Tashi Delek! :smile:
my klhapse did not fall to pieces this year... tho they do not look quite right... :thinking:
khapse.jpg
khapse.jpg (72.41 KiB) Viewed 2526 times
plwk

Post by plwk »

Losar la tashi deleg.
:mrgreen: Looks okay. It's the taste that counts, yes? :tongue:
muni

Post by muni »

Happy Losar Plwk. Happy Losar All!
May this year be auspicious for all; bearing fruit for enlighten the shadows of confusion.

Thank you Madeliaette, you brought a large smile. A precious gift. :smile:
plwk

Post by plwk »

phpBB [video]
plwk

Post by plwk »

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz8dw0HUn58
In 2014 AD, the Tibetan New Year horse, I assure Tibetans inside Tibet, all compatriots expressed holiday wishes.

We celebrate the Tibetan New Year is a very important Tibetan traditional festivals, because there is such a holiday, we are able to have the opportunity with their parents, friends and family gathered together. Today take this opportunity to fellow Tibetans in and outside Tibet, as well as each one of you friends and family here, and I hope in the new year, good health and good luck.As an Tibetans living outside Tibet, we miss all the time hometown - where Tibet and compatriots, but also hope that one day fellow Tibetans inside and outside Tibet to have to get together one day.

On the issue of Tibet, the Tibetans inside suffering from a variety of suffering Tibetans inside face of these difficulties has endless sincerity and courage. Such courage and determination is something we Tibetans outside praise and respect. But it is important to leave no stone unturned overseas Tibetans to solve problems, make the dilemma faced by Tibetans in Tibet get better soon.

Currently in Tibet continues to occur in the way of self-immolation, reflecting on the nation sincere thing, in the face of their suicide, their courage, in addition to us speechless with emotion. However, Tibetans have become minorities, whether religious or secular ways, is the most valuable person, no life unable to accomplish anything. So I want to once again appeal to the Tibetan people to stop self-immolation protest, hoping to other ways to protect traditional Tibetan way of life based Tibetan culture, language and environment, this will enable Tibetans from harm in the case to protect their traditional culture. I hope to return as soon as the snow Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet, senior monks in Tibet and the Tibetan people in the early together, the people of God of music.
plwk

Post by plwk »

phpBB [video]

Return to “Lounge”