so here is the deal

Help required with personal difficulties.
gloriasteinem

so here is the deal

Post by gloriasteinem »

pls dont ban or delete me, i am sharing my own problems. i always wanted a devine relationship since i was 26, i am 30 smth now. i aged slow and my menses came on 17 so pretty normal for me. but i am a lesbian or bi but i like masculine women so i wanted a gay devine marriage. gays think thats ok. not so with heterosexual ppl who dont aknowledge gay saints for example. what is worse however is that obviously i have 2 male pretenders for me, the silent prophet to call it so and the great PR antime
Zhen Li

Re: so here is the deal

Post by Zhen Li »

Are you asking for advice?

:anjali:
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

PRed antimessiah. not possible you may say, yes, yes it is. if you thing the bad one is danger for my soul and may ruin me, as he may ruin everything around me because he has money and power, the good one is denying me and my being in philosophical terms. but this choice is binary and i dont see a lesbian option
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

devine marriage with a god?
It’s eye blinking.
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

hi zhen le, no just outing myself but i take advices too
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

i see :crazy: :lol:
It’s eye blinking.
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

yes, devine marriage with a god, or lets be accurate, between 2 godlike creatures as lesbians seek equality. heterosexual marriages of that kind dont offer equality. there is one man god, buddha, brahman and a consort in hinduism, etc. in christianity there is no females at all, 2nd coming is said as son of God marriage with the Chirch, so there is no marriage at all according to all christians
Zhen Li

Post by Zhen Li »

So, you want a divine marriage with a masculine woman, but the only pretenders you have are males: the Silent Prophet and the Great PRed Anti-messiah?

It seems to me like you should probably just tell the two male pretenders that you're not interested.

Maybe your conditions are just not right. Are you still stuck in the house in the village without firewood and a possibly broken leg?

Perhaps you should address these issues first, as they might be quite serious.
:anjali:
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

i heal fast zhen le do you meditate, you should know. real gurus dont even get sick but i just get better quickly. even so my post is weeks ago even non practitioner could be ready steady for such time
Zhen Li

Post by Zhen Li »

I was not aware I was speaking to a real guru, my apologies.

May I ask what country you are writing to us from?
LastLegend

Post by LastLegend »

multi-gurus. :lol:
It’s eye blinking.
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

i just said i am not guru. try to read it again. i know what a guru mean what do you think i am a fool.
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

maybe you just dont know what a guru meam. let me explain to you, i am advanced practitioner student, guru is a master teacher. do you get it, its a big difference. so are you a beginner or you dont learn?
Zhen Li

Post by Zhen Li »

Now you taught me.

Now you are my guru!
:bow:
emaho

Post by emaho »

gloriasteinem wrote:real gurus dont even get sick
Real Gurus go to the doctor when they need one. You know, Buddhism doesn't mean to be in denial of reality.
"I struggled with some demons, They were middle class and tame..." L. Cohen
gloriasteinem

Post by gloriasteinem »

:alien: oh, God, no wonder i have such problems, seems like i landed on the wrong planet
Zhen Li

Post by Zhen Li »

Welcome to the club. :yinyang:
emaho

Post by emaho »

gloriasteinem wrote: :alien: oh, God, no wonder i have such problems, seems like i landed on the wrong planet
You might as well accept it :smile:
"I struggled with some demons, They were middle class and tame..." L. Cohen
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

gloriasteinem wrote:real gurus dont even get sick
Unfortunately real gurus do get sick.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

As you are 30 your relationships are for you to decide unless of course you are living in a repressive part of the world. On Gay/Bi relationships the repressive part of the world is most of Africa, the Middle East, most of Asia, Russia and the former Russian states, much of Eastern Europe still, parts of South America (it sort of depends and definitely depends on whether you live in a major city or not), about 1/2 of the US and some of Canada. Of course Canada and the US (esp. Canada) are increasingly freeer on this issue both legally and in society.

If you live in the Netherlands then it is almost a non-issue (most Dutch would say it's a non-issue but it can still be an issue in families).

So where you live matters for this. But if you wish to find a partner for your life may you be able to do so.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

Return to “Help Required”