Seamm Jasani??What is this?

General discussion, particularly exploring the Dharma in the modern world.
Snovid

Seamm Jasani??What is this?

Post by Snovid »

"Meet method created more than 10 000 years ago in Tibet aimed at preserving the balance of mind and body. Arts, from which if you believe the Tibetan podaniom, took beginning now extremely popular yoga and tai-chi. Seamm Jasani teach you how to overcome stress and disease, keep calm, and get an extra boost of energy so necessary to us. This play is based on the performance of slow and fluid movements designed to improve coordination and strengthen the body balance. It is characterized by a harmonious combination of relaxation, active movement and breathing techniques. Discover dormant within you the power of self-healing and vitality, and it will help you extend the life and improve its quality."

"More than 10,000 years ago in the ancient Himalayan Mountains, an ancestral civilization committed itself to the study and development of the Science and Art for Eternal Youth. A form kept in close secrecy for millennia is now revealed for the first time in this practical and dynamic guidebook. The teachings focus on cultivating the powers of the individual's mind, the harmony of movements, and the discovery of internal potentialities as the ultimate force of self-healing to extend one's lifetime.

Comparable to a cross between yoga and tai chi, this ancient Tibetan system is designed to increase vitality, balance, and Inner Energy. The Secret Art consists of slow and fluid movements that improve coordination and strengthen equilibrium between body and mind through various breathing and movement techniques. In particular, Seamm-Jasani is known for its combination of relaxation, active motion, and breathing exercises."

I can not find anything specific on this topic
it is not known who is author
YT has nothing on these practices
you can not see how it looks
Who is practiced and where.

Who know what is Seamm Jasani?
I am from Poland I use google translator I do not know English
Grigoris
Former staff member

Re: Seamm Jasani??What is this?

Post by Grigoris »

When somebody calls an art "secret" and you do a web search and find 10,500 hits in a matter of 0.5 seconds then I guess you don't really need to spend more than another 0.5 seconds to figure out what is going on.
"My religion is not deceiving myself."
Jetsun Milarepa 1052-1135 CE

"Butchers, prostitutes, those guilty of the five most heinous crimes, outcasts, the underprivileged: all are utterly the substance of existence and nothing other than total bliss."
The Supreme Source - The Kunjed Gyalpo
The Fundamental Tantra of Dzogchen Semde
Seishin
Former staff member

Re: Seamm Jasani??What is this?

Post by Seishin »

Looks extremely similar to the 18 Lohan Hands http://qigong15.com/blog/qigong-exercis ... igong-set/

Gassho,
Seishin

Return to “Dharma in Everyday Life”