mobile site/app

Offer your suggestions about how we can improve this forum to better serve our members, and tell us here about any technical problems.
jakesyl

mobile site/app

Post by jakesyl »

Hey, could you make this site mobile friendly.

Thanks,
Jake
gloriasteinem

Re: mobile site/app

Post by gloriasteinem »

I have 2 phones and I use now a mobile friendly version for the one phone which is not a smartphone but my android phone does not open it as mobile friendly. It is always like that with sites, I prefer reading this on that phone, and I change devices for different sites. I also dont understand the hype about apps, my wikipedia app works terrible, the oxford dictionary app is also too slow, etc., etc.
kirtu
Former staff member

Re: mobile site/app

Post by kirtu »

The site comes up fine on my Android tablet. There are only two problems: embedded video does not play (that surprised me) and Tibetan fonts don't show up (because almost no Android devices support Tibetan fonts - Samsung Galaxy can).

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

Return to “Suggestion Box”