I never asked for prayers before but this is important!

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
tamdrin

I never asked for prayers before but this is important!

Post by tamdrin »

Please pray for me to pass my test tommorow and thus graduate from University!!!
nirmal

Re: I never asked for prayers before but this is important!

Post by nirmal »

I will pray for you.I hope you are fully prepared.Lighting a lotus candle on your altar and having a yellow flower bath can help to keep your mind bright and alert according to the wisdom of the ancients.Being prepared for the exams however is above all.May you do well.
Ngawang Drolma
Founding Member

Post by Ngawang Drolma »

May Tamdrim be successful in his/her exams and all endeavors. May his/her mind be bright and clear, and prepared for all challenges. May no obstacles appear and may all be well and calm. _/\_
tamdrin

Post by tamdrin »

THank you both very much :namaste:
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

tamdrin wrote:Please pray for me to pass my test tommorow and thus graduate from University!!!
May Tamdrin study very effectively and very diligently.

May he also be blessed by Manjushri and Saraswati to remember the material, connect the dots to really understand his subjects deeply and use his knowledge to help all beings.

OM AH RA PA TSA NA DHI
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”