Invitation to accumulate 5 million Vajrasattva mantras

Requesting and offering prayers and aspirations for those in need.
PeteJay78

Re: Invitation to accumulate 5 million Vajrasattva mantras

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to inform how many mantras Im doing. Since the day that started Im doing 2 malas of the 100 syllable mantra daily, at least. Im not focusing much on the short mantra and really only done 100 malas of the short mantra. So to sum up since November 1st to November 20. That would be
2 * 20 = 40 * 108 = 4,320 Long mantras + 10,800 short mantras equals 15,120 Vajrasattva mantras overall. Please post your amount or if you are just reading now for the first time and you are interested please join. The total is 5 million Vajrasattva mantras , Long, short, they all count the same. Thanks to everyone! Wish all well! Thank you again. Peace.
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hey guys! It's friday and I wanted to post my mantras. I hope this encourages others to participate. I have done 3 malas of the 100 syllable mantra daily. So since the last post wich was the 20th. Its been 9 days. The total is 2,916 since the last update. And Ive done 100 malas of the short mantra, wich is 10,800. So adding those together its 13,716 in total those 9 days. Adding all of the mantras since the beginning of the accumulation date its a total of 15,120 + 13,716 = 28,836 mantras. Please join whenever you like. The total is a lot, so we will take it one day at a time. Post every friday your total of the week. And join in! Wish all well! Thank you all! Take care!
kirtu
Former staff member

Post by kirtu »

1000 for this week.

Kirt
“Where do atomic bombs come from?”
Zen Master Seung Sahn said, “That’s simple. Atomic bombs come from the mind that likes this and doesn’t like that.”

"Even if you practice only for an hour a day with faith and inspiration, good qualities will steadily increase. Regular practice makes it easy to transform your mind. From seeing only relative truth, you will eventually reach a profound certainty in the meaning of absolute truth."
Kyabje Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.

"Only you can make your mind beautiful."
HH Chetsang Rinpoche
Punya

Post by Punya »

Just wondering why the website says: Last Tally Update: 12 June 2009.
We abide nowhere. We possess nothing.
~Chatral Rinpoche
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hey Guys! Thank you for contributing Kirt. Punya I was using that website for people to see a way to do the practice of Vajrasattva, that's all. In the links of that page you are given different options of how to do the Vajrasattva practice. This acummulation is not the same organization. It was my searching for people that were doing a Vajrasattva mantra accumulation so I could join in. But the only one I found was 4 years back, so I decided to initiate a Vajrasattva accumulation. If anyone is interested do not feel down because the acccumulation started a month back. It's 5 million mantras so there is a lot more to be done. Please join, I will be gratefull if more people joined.
As for this week, I did 3 malas daily of Long Vajrasattva mantra and 200 malas of short Vajrasattva mantra. I have a lot of time in my hands so don't be discouraged if you think you can not do the same amount. But if you are a monk or on a retreat like me you tend to have time.
This weeks practice:
Total of Long Vajrasattva mantras: 1,986
Short Vajrasattva mantra: 21,600
Total of mantras together: 23,586

Total since begginning till now : 23,586 + 21,600 = 45,186
Total of group together: 46,186 (Thank you Kirt!)

If you are reading this and not sure, join in do whatever you can the importance is that we all join together as one!

Peace,
Pema Wang Gyan
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hey Guys! It's Friday. So this week I sliped a little but later finished better. Please if you are reading this join in the accumulation.

100 syllable mantra: 1,536
Short mantra: 10,800
Total of the week is: 12,336

Total overall since beginning: 45,186 + 12,336 = 57,522

Total of group: 58,522 mantras

Please join in. The more people the faster we will get to the goal. Let's dedicate this prayers to all suffering beings, especially those who are in the lower realms. May all beings be purified completely and wake up in the state of supreme bliss!

Thank you!
Pema Wang Gyan
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

hello guys! Sorry I did not post friday but today. Here are the numbers:

Long mantra (100 syllable): 1,725

Total of the week 1,725 (personally)
Other participants: 670 Long and Short Together

Total Group for the week: 2,395
thank you for the people that have joined and are sending me emails and humbly wanting not to be mentioned!

Total of AllTogether since the beggining: 58,522 + 2,395 = 60,917 total mantras alltogether.
Thank you for the people who are starting to join. If you are hesitant, don't be you can send me a message personally and Ill join you to the group. Thanks to "D" for joining!
Remember this is for the intention of all being's suffering to come to an end. May we all join, and be of benefit to all beings!
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello Everyone! Sorry I had not posted since the 20th of December but I am still going at it! hahaha... I will like to thank "D" for motivating me to still post the group's development. Sometimes we loose faith or motivation, but there comes someone who establishes your determination to spread motivation to everyone to practice "the way". There is nothing more important than spiritual practice, really it is the only attribute we have that death does not take away. So to everyone, please join in the accumulation. Our karma follows us and determines our own destiny. To practice Vajrasattva, we are purifying our negative karma that is there since the beginning of our own existence since beginningless time. Even though we at the moment probably are not suffering much, we never know what the future beholds. It is our own ignorance that tells us: "I don't need to purify my negative karma, right now Im just fine." And we don't remember what we did in our past lives to say: "I have always been compasionate and loving and have not caused any suffering to anyone." This is why this practice is so essential in our daily life. But this is my opinion, and what I have experienced in my own lifetime, so I hope this motivates someone to join. Thank you to everyone!

Since 20th of December till today ( 10th of January, 2014)

Long mantra total: 1,890 mantras ( 100 syllable mantra )
Short mantra total: 10,800 mantras ( short mantra) Om Vajra Sattva Hung
"D's long mantra total: 239 mantras (100 syllable mantra )
"D's short mantra total: 1,716 ( short mantra )

Total group mantra since 20th December 2013 till 10th January 2014: 14,645 mantras (long and short together, they count the same)

Total since beginning of Accumulation: 60,917 + 14,645 = 75,562 mantras

Thank you for everyone adding their numbers ("K", "D")

Anyone interested please join in this wonderful practice. Wish all the best!
Thank you!

Pema Wang Gyan
pael

Post by pael »

Short mantra 108 times OM VAJRASATTVA HUM
May all beings be free from suffering and causes of suffering
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

pael wrote:Short mantra 108 times OM VAJRASATTVA HUM
:twothumbsup:
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello Everyone!! Im so grateful that others have joined in! Thank you Pael and Adamantine for your contribution. It's friday countdown day. So this week the group has gotten bigger and we are making progress. Thank you all!

Week Jan 10 to 17 :
Total mantras for me: 420 mantras
Total group mantras: 636 mantras

Total since beginning: 75,562 + 636 = 76,198 mantras

Thank's for everyones contribution! And if you want to contribute and join in but don't want to post it on the forum, send me a message with your total amount.
Thank you! May all beings suffering cease for all eternity! As suffering is impermanent also!
Adamantine
Former staff member

Post by Adamantine »

I am focused on other accumulations right now but I always
do a minimum of 21 100-syllable mantras a day.
Is it appropriate to include them in your count?
Contentment is the ultimate wealth;
Detachment is the final happiness. ~Sri Saraha
SeekerNo1000003

Post by SeekerNo1000003 »

Dear all,
Does one need an initiation for a Vajrasattva mantra -- the short one & the long one?
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello Everyone! Thanks for everyones interest and participation.. This week's total personally is..

Vajrasattva mantras: 615 total for week

Group's Total this week: (together with mine): 1,044 mantras

Total overall since the beginning: 77,172 mantras

Thanx for everyone's interest! Please join in the accumulation even if the amount is small, any contribution is welcomed.
Best Wishes to all!!

Pema Wang Gyan,
PeteJay78
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for everyone's support! Thanks to other for joining! Please it does not matter how many you do, just join! The more the better! For the benefit of other beings and indirectly we accumulate merit.

So here are the numbers.

All mantras of group and myself (Long and Short) for this week is: 12,100

Total since the beginning (Long and Short) of the Accumulation: 89,272 mantras

Hopefully by next week we hit 100K !! Please join in! Send me a message or post it on the forum. Thanks for evething!!
Wish you all the best!

Pema Wang Gyan
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello everyone, Im sorry to say that I haven't received the group's accumulation for this week. I have mine written but, I'll wait until someone shows up and contributes. It doesn't matte how many mantras , the importance is that we as a group do it together with the wish for the happiness of all beings. I'll post when I receive the groups accumulation and I'll keep on with my personal goal regardless but I will love to share with others. Please if you are reading this and only do three mantras daily, put them on paper and at the end of the week send me a message or post it on the forum. Thank's to everyone!

May all beings be purified completely of their negative karma from beginningless time , please Vajrasattva purify all their obscuration and impurities. Once completely purified, instantly may they awaken in the state of supreme Bliss and Enlightment. So they can be happy for all eternity and at all times may they be full of joy and experience the states of supreme bliss forever!!!

Thank you!!

Pema Wangyal
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello everyone!! I have the group's accumulation since January 31, 2014 till today. Thanks for everyones contribution and I am glad to mention that we are past the 100,000 mantras! Thank's for everyones contribution!! Step by step we will reach together that mark!! it takes one mantra at a time.

So, here are the numbers since January 31 until today (February 21st) Long and short mantras combined: 12,108 mantras

Total of the Accumulation since the beginning (Long and Short mantras) : 101,380 mantras!!

Im very excited, thank's for everybody uniting in this cause!!

Best wishes to all !!

Pema Wangyal

PS Yes my cousin that is studying tibetan corrected me on how to write my name. Jijiji hehe!!

Thank you all!!
Peace and Luv!
PeteJay78

Febuary 28th 2014

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello everyone! Thank's for everyone collaborating and in union for this accumulation of merit and purification for ourselves with the intention to benefit each and all sentient beings. If you have not posted or emailed me please join in!

Total of Vajrasattva mantras (Long and Short together) for this week are: 804 mantras

Total since the beginning (long and short) : 102,184 mantras

Thank you very much for everyone's contribution, stay motivated and remember, step by step, day by day, we regenerate our joy and appreciation. And with the fortune of this path may we all wake up to our natural state. And become living bodhisattvas with the power of compassion to benefit all sentient beings!

Best Wishes,

Pema Wangyal
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello guys, thank's for everyone of the group joining. Please feel free to join, no matter how many mantras you do. The importance is that we do it together! Send me a message or post your mantras.

This week's mantras (long and short) are : 1,155 Vajrasattva mantras!!

The total of the group since the beginning to this day is : 103,339 mantras (long and short)

The importance of this practice is that Vajrasattva has the power of purifying and healing. Vajrasattva purifies negative karma and our obscurations. Heals illnesses both mental and physical.
Doing this practice alone can liberate us of our past life's negative karma that hasn't yet flourished and helping us purify our mind's obscurations!!

All this may we do it in the intention of being able to benefit each and every motherly being in samsara in the future. May all beings be full of bliss always!!

thank you all!

best wishes,

Pema Wangyal
PeteJay78

Post by PeteJay78 »

Hello Everyone! Sorry I didn't post last week but I have the numbers and will add them with this week's group accumulation. Thanks for everyones' joy and contribution!

Since March 7th the groups total mantra accumulation is: 1,791 mantras!!

Total since beginning : 105,130 Vajrasattva mantras.
All right!!
If you want to join in, just do so, everyone's contribution is welcome! It doesn't matter the number, the importance is the effort we all put in.. And then somehow we will one day wake up and say : Oh wow ! We got the total, good!! Great!!

Thanks!

Pema Wangyal

May all beings be always full of joy!!

Return to “Prayers and Aspirations”